Bad Girl

Impossible?

 

Bad Girl

___________________

Lime P.O.V

For some reason Mr. Choi, my English teacher had a huge stick stuck up his today, for he was a total sourcrab. I was afraid he would yell at me for breathing too loud. He talked about English vocabulary the whole time, but my head was in the clouds. I was thinking about EXO. Surprisingly, the thought of those 12 boys couldnt leave my mind for a single second. I was sick to death with worry. Sure they're practically grown men, but something in the back of my mind can't help from thinking that they're not normal. Mabey it's the fact that they have like suerpowers or something, but other than that, there's something about them. Like when Luhan took me out for bubble tea to cheer me up, I noticed at how concentrated he looked when he was looking at billboards that lit up. He looked like he was looking at a ghost. As if it's something he's never seen before.

The bell saved me from my thoughts. I walked out still caught up in my own head. Walking to my locker something else caught my attention. Hyesung was leaning against my locker, as if waiting for me. I walked up to her "Excuse me?"

She jumped a little, then stared at me blankly. I furrowed my eyebrows, "Can you move, please?"

She smirked "Enjoy your surprise."

I rolled my eyes, not taking her seriousley and opened my locker. In a split second bright blue paint splattered onto my face and hair. Coincidently it was the same color as my hair. Everyone around me turned to stare as I ghasped and wiped it off my face. I looked to the side, Hyesung was smirking. She shrugged her shoulders, turned and walked away. I grit my teeth and ran to the bathroom. I slammed my locker and walked to teh bathroom, ignoring the strange stares I was reciving. I stared at my dishevled reflection in the mirror. I felt broken as I allowed a hot tears to slip down my face, streaking the paint that was drying quickly. I chuckled at my pink face beneath the electric blue paint. I splashed water on my face washing off more or less of the paint.

"I'm not taking this anymore...." I all of a sudden had a rush of adrenaline. I felt energized an slightly annoyed. I walked out of the bathroom, got my bag from my locker which was compleatly blue on the inside and left school.

I found myself outside of my usual hair salon where I got my hair colored. I walked in and my usual hair colorer Minzy huged me "Yah! Pabo, you never come around anymore!"

I smiled "Ara, ara, Mianha unnie! But I need something.."

She tilted her purple haired head "You need a recolor already?"

I shook my head "Anio, I'm changing it."

Her eyes widened "Jjincha? You havent changed your hair color for 2 whole years, wae?"

I shrugged "Molla. I just felt the need to." It wasn't neccisarily a lie. I had to and I kinda wanted to.

She smiled and sat me down in a chair "What color do you want exactley?"

I shook my head "I have no idea, but I was thinking light brown.. ? And I want to trim my hair." I the ends of my hair that now reached my shoulders.

She laughed "Mwo? You want hair as short as mine?" He ruffled the top of her mushroom cut, reaching only the top of her ears.

I giggled "No, just want it about mid-neck."

She smiled down at me, "Okay, just leave that pretty little head of yours in my care."

As she washed my hair I couldnt help but ask "Yah, Minzy would you ever let men stay in your house?"

I couldnt see her face but I could her the curiousity in her voice "Where in the world did that question come from?"

I surpressed my smile "I'm just curious, would you? And not just one.. Like 12..."

She laughed "Would I let a whole bandwagen of boys stay in my house? No, because I live in a 1 bedroom apartment."

I rolled my eyes "What if you had a lot of space, and mabey they needed help...?"

She snorted "Ok, who are they?"

I shook my head slightly "What do you mean?"

She grinned "Who'd you let stay in your house? This obviously isn't just a random question, firstly because I'm not stupid, and secondly because you know I live in a small house and I know you are practically a billionare. Also, you're the type of person to let a bunch of strangers stay in your home."

I blushed "What? It's not me! Tch, I would never."

She rolled her eyes "Whatever, lets pretend that it's not you for a moment. I guess so, as long as they're not freaks or rapists or anything like that. Anyway how did Bommie unnie react to that?"

I found myself rolling in laughter recalling her tone of voice "Surprisingly she was kind of okay with it, but she warned me not to get reaped or anything."

Minzy chuckled "I can imagine her saying that. But tell me what they're like..."

"Who? Those boys?" I questioned

She rolled her eyes again "No, that chair over there. Yes those boys!"

I crinkled my nose "Well, I'm not very close to all of them yet... But I think I've figured them out well enough.." Idecided to leave out the fire in palm and spliting the ground part. I continued "Well theyre pretty okay I guess. They're like most boys my age accept less irritating. Oh! Yesterday I fell in my bathroom and I way , and Sehun helped me."

Minzy sputtered "What?!"

I stuck out my toungue "It's not nearly as inapropriate as it sounds, and I'm still contemplating on whether it was a dream or not because when he put me in bed I swear I fractured something, but when I woke up I was like... Glowing."

She pinched me lightly "You scared me! I thought he like saw you all wet and !"

I blushsed madly "Well when you say it like that...! And no, I don't think he saw me ..."

Her eyes widened "Omo! I forgot to ask! Sooo.... Are they hot?"

My face burned "You an Bom unnie are the exact same!"

She smiled "Well excuse me for asking, but being a noona does not eliminate me from liking hot guys, I'm no lesbian you know."

I rolled my eyes dramatically "Oh, and I am? Well, they're pretty good looking."

Her eyes twinkled as she smirked mischeviousley "Aigoo~ You're a horrible liar! They're super hot aren't they? Don't make an understatement!"

I smirked back "I won't tell you!"

She pouted "This is why so many ladies are single! People like you keep hotties under lock!"

I burst out laughing "Anio! Keep them if you want! I don't like them like that!"

She blushed "You kissed one of them didn't you?"

My nouth fell open "How did you get that conclusion from what I said?"

She shrugged as she added dye to my hair "You're so obvious!"

I gave her a mehrong "Well I di-" I was about to said I didn't but then I rememebered that accident with Chanyeol, I mentally facepalmed myself for forgetting and then pausing my sentence, I fake coughed and then continued "W-well I d-didn't!"

She laughed uncontrolably "That was a terrible lie! You even paused and you still expect me to believe you?"

My cheeks turned beet red "OKAY! It was just an accident though!" 

She laughed silly "Ho ho ho, you can't keep anything from me. So... Do you like him?"

I faked a gag "Eww. No, in all I think the's my least favorite."  I furrowed my eyebrows "He's so annoying."

Minzy clicked her tongue "So you hate him?"

I shook my head "No, I don't hate anybody. I just dislike him.... A lot."

She lifted my head, "I'm going to wash the extra dye out of your hair, ok?" I grunted a yes and leaned back as she ran her fingers shrough my hair. She always made me face away from the mirror so I couldn't see my hair until she was done.

"Aigoo~! You look adorable!" She squealed one she propped my head back up.

I felt wet hair on my forhead "You cut my bangs too?"

She smiled and crinkled her nose "Yeah, I hope you don't mind but you looke great, now let me dry your hair and then you can see."

She brought the blow dryer to my head and fluffed my hair as she dryed it, about 15 minuites later she turned it off "Finished! And may I say you look like a knockout."

She turned me around and I saw my hair. It was short and colored a light chestnut brown with a small streak of aburn in the front, my bangs fell right above my eyes.

Cool Female Asian Short Light Brown Hair StylesCool Female Asian Short Light Brown Hair StylesCool Female Asian Short Light Brown Hair Styles

I smiled and figered the small dark brown streak, looking at Minzys anxious face "I like it."

She grinned jumping up and down like a child "You look like a bombshell, now all you need is a y dress!"

I laughed "Yeah, no. I'd rathar stick to my hightops and jeans."

She stuck out her tongue "You party pooper..."

I stood, streaching my arms and legs, looking at the sunset "I have to go find those idiots now. Just to make sure they haven't killed themselves or anything.."

She shoook her head "You lost them already?"

I pouted "It wasn't my fault! I came to school with them, then they dissapeared!"

She put her hands up in defense "Okay! I believe you, calm down and go find your knfights in shining armour."

I rolled my arms "If anyone's a knight in shining armour ,it's definetley me. Annyeong, unnie, see ya!"

I walked out the door into the sunset as she waved smiling. I set my path to school, but it was quickly getting dark. The wind was blowing, sending goosebumps across the bare skin of my legs. 

The sun had set compleatly and downtown Seoul was filled with night partiers and gangsters. I walked quickly hoping to miss any comfrontation tonight. I kept my head down staring at the ground. I shut my eyes quickly and slammed into a rock hard body. Though unlike most people this body was not warm at all.

I looked up wide eyed "Mianhae.." I muttered. He snorted "Sorry? Is that all I get for a blind eyed girl like you slamming into me?" Surprisingly I recognized his voice, but I was hoping he wasn't who I thought he was or at least not recognize me.

"Well, excuse me, just in case you didn't know accidents happen." I snapped.

He grabbed my chin and stared down into my eyes, I tried my best to pull my head away from his fiery gaze "Tch. Looks like we got a fiesty one here. You don't know who I am do you? I'll make you regret that."

I recognized him as soon as I saw him, but thank the skies that he didn't recognize me. I knew exactly who he was, but I found it best to pretend I didn't know. "Are you important or something? Jeez, what's with people these days thinking they're the gods of everything. And regret? I doubt it."

He pushed my face from his grip. His friends circled me and pushed me until I was in a corner "You'll regret that schoolgirl."

He smirked in my face "Wait guys, she's kinda hot."

I shot him a disgusted face "Don't think I can't kick your , you lowlife."

His hands s their way onto the front of my thighs, he smirked and pushed me further against the wall "Oh yeah? Show me."

I grimaced "Now you'll regret that."

His other hand made a grab for my chest, I grabbed it quickly, I twisted his arm 180 degrees, just enouh not to break it, then I kicked him in the chest, sending him flying.

His eyes showed fire as he glared at me, he motioned to his friends "What the hell are you doing? Get her?"

The came at me at once. I smirked, I haven't kicked any asses in a while.

One of then attempted to grab my hair, I turned tripping him and landed a puch in the face, the other was coming from behind, I turned holding out my foot. Before he even realized what I did he ran into my foot, as I ran over him he tried to grab ofr my foot, but I was too fast, I kicked him hard in the mouth. He groaned. His other 5 friends were circiling me. I picked them off one by one, soon enough they were all on the ground, unconcious or groaning over their wounds. The last guy was the one who tried to touch me, his eyes were wide "H-how...?"

I smirked "I told you you'd regret it, not get out of here before you end up like your friends."

He grunted in anger then charged me. He swung for my face, I ducked and shot my foot up landing a kick right in the center o his gut. He groaned but came after me, his footing amiss and his punches and kicks slow.

I grinned "Loosing stamina that fast? Look, I'm getting tired of playin with you, lets end it quickly, yeah?"

I cracked my knuckles as he charged me one last time raising a fist. I ducked easily he turned, surprised and I punched him hard square in the face. He dropped like a sac of bricks, unconcious.

I smiled, Wahh! They didn't even land one hit!"

I stared down at him "Zico, you're such a jerk. Isn't it sad that even now I can stiill beat you up?"

I knew he couldn't hear me but I said it anyway, I dusted myself off and walked out of the alley getting stared and whispers.

"That highschool girl just beat up Zico and his gang single handedly."

"I bet she's a gangster too."

"She's hot, don't you think?"

I rolled my eyes and hurried my way to the school. Surprisingly the front door was unlocked, I walked in to the abandoned, dark hallway. I already knew where I was headed, but it was 2x as hard to find in the dark, especially since I found the room by mistake.

 

Im running out of breath i thought. I heard Yongguk calling my name angrily and through doors, jumping over what i threw infront of him. My hear was threatening to jump right out of my chest.

I lost all sense of direction a long time ago. I was just trying to escape. I could hear his heavy breaths and clumsy footsteps. I threw down whatever i saw, trying to block his path to me.

I heard a loud thump, his deep voice calling and cursing at me. I didnt dare turn around, i dont dare turn aroung. I have a growing fear that when i do he'll be right there. 

When i finaly run out of breath im in a dark room. I colapse on the floow and try my hardest to catch my breath. Im gasping and choking but eventually im ok.

The memory sent a shiver down my spine. It was during those days. When I was weak, stupid, and a runner. 

*Flashback*

I gingerly walked up to Yongguk smiling, "Bang, I have to talk to you?"

He was sitting with his friends, he didn't evn turn to look at me "Go away will you?"

I frowned "Yah, I said I want to talk. Quit being a ." He turned and gared at me, but he stood up and walked out, not waiting up for me. I followed him out, and he brought me to a seemingly abandoned part of the school.

I grabbed his hand from behing "Bang, I... I have to say something.."

He turned, his voice like honey to my ears "Aren't you being a little abraisive?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "What do you mean?"

He suddenly pushed me against the wall, his hands found their way to my waist. He whispered huskily in my ear "If you want it just tell me."

I furrowed my eyebrows and stated strongly "Well whatever you're implying, I don't want it, so stop it."

He kissed my neck, shooting tingles up my spine and sending goosebumps across my skin, "I don't want to."

He bit my neck softly. I gasped, then bit my lips "Bang, stop it. You know we already talked about this."

I pushed his hands off me and detached myself, crossing my arms. He shot me a look of complete ual frustration. I turned and attempted to walk away. He grabbed my arm "Don't walk away from me.

I shot him a look "Go away."

He pulled me closer and one of his hands grazed my . I pulled away instantly and ran. I learned how he was when he wanted something from me, and I didn't want to stick around and learn my lesson twice. I ran down hallway after hallway, my breaths becoming more shallow as his clumsy steps followed me deeper into the unknown part of school. He called to me more times than I could count, yelling obcenities. He was growing nearer and I could feel it. I'm running out of breath i thought. I heard Yongguk calling my name angrily. My heart is threatening to jump out of my chest .I lost all sense of direction a long time ago. I was just trying to escape. I could hear his heavy breaths and clumsy footsteps. I threw down whatever i saw, trying to block his path to me.I heard a loud thump, his deep voice calling and cursing at me. I didnt dare turn around, i dont dare turn aroung. I have a growing fear that when i do he'll be right there. 

*End of flashback*

I shrugged and walked through the rest of the abandoned hallway in silence. Truth be hold, I have no idea where EXO is , but I felt like here would be a good place to start looking since it's where I first met them. I stood outside the door and somehow felt compelled to press my ear up against the door like I had when they were in my room. To my surprised I heard whispers, "Yah, Hyunggg~ I'm tired." Sehun's voice complained.

Suho said to him in a comforting voice "I know, mian. But just because we're not on EXO doesn't mean we don't have to practice."'

"And here I was thinking I was getting a free pass to be lazy along with our exile." Chen grumbled.

My eyes narrowed, What are they talking about?

I suddenly heard a bone ratteling crack of lightning along with a sound of rocks flying through the air.

What the hell is going on in there?

I pressed my ear even harder against the locked tight door. I heard rushing water, strong winds, and even the slow crackle of fire. I pressed harder, determined to hear better. Suddenly the door burst open and I found myself flat on the ground, looking at the unexplainable in better detail than before. A strong feeling of déjà vu washed over me. I gulped and stared at EXO wide eyed.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you for waiting paitently for my update C: I hope you enjoy it :D

Also HAPPY 20th Subscriber to mee <3

Thanks for subscribing and even if you havent, thanks for reading. I apreciate it a lot.

<3 Comment and subscribe!

(Also. Sorry about the random bold on some of the words, I don't know why but my laptop just added it and wouldt take it  off. Also excuse my spelling, I didn't edit.)