My best friends

Impossible?

I'm writing this on my iPod because my laptop is being fixed :P I'm sorry if there are spelling mistakes and stuff btw this chapter might be short ._.

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly. My head felt like it was going to explode. Pain was spreading across my eyes I groaned silently. I saw Ara looking at me everyone else was looking in the other direction. A smile spread across Ara's face. I saw her call to everyone else before I heard her. I tried to smile back but my lips were chapped And cracked. My blue hair was plastered to my aching face. Yooyoung squealed  loudly and said "LIME UNNIE!! Your finally awake!!"  I smiled awkwardly at her and finally spoke my cracked and distorted voice "Yeah. Oh yeah, how long was I out?"  Alice angrily stood up and yelled at me "Yah! You pabo, you scared me half to death are you trying to get yourself killed?!  You smashed your head on the ground when you passd out! Anyway why did you pass out?! You me me so angry  Kim Hye Lim!!!" 

I jugs giggled and croaked " Take a breath Alice Unnie, I'm sorry ok?"  

Alice angrily sat back down and started grumbleing obscenities to herself. I laughed softly. Nara quietly said "Yah, I didn't think you were the type to pass out because of cute boys." she laughed softly under her breath. 

I blushed violently and stuttered "T-that's not it."  

Yoonjoo jumped into the conversation "Ohh yeah, dongsaeng, why did you pass out?" I blushed crimson "YAH! Don't misunderstand!" 

Ara smiled evilly " I never knew you were like that Lime" she winked at me 

I feel bad that I never told them about my dream but I feel like its something that just needs to be kpt secret. They know about my screaming, but Idon't nt to trouble them with my problems. 

"You know guys, sometimes I feel like I'm the older one around here." Thay all laughed and smiled at me, I smiled back but I felt really guilty. 

 

Im sorry it's short and unedited but I'm typing this a best I can on my iPod:D comment and subscribe