Stranger.

Impossible?

Lime P.O.V~~~~~~~~

I was in an uncontrolable fit of ters on the complete opposite of where I was supposed to be. 

As if on call the bell went off

BRINGGG!

It would take at least ten minuites to get where my next class.

I quickly dried my tears, although my hands were still shaking slightly as if I was on a major sugar rush.

I put my colt shaky hands up to my face. Puffy. My face was probably red, and gross looking. 

I tried to cheer yself up, Hey, look on the bright side, at least your not wearing any makeup. No black tear stains for me!

I looked at the large clock tower that stood in the middle of the campus. It was probably a quarter of a mile from where I was, but I could see the large numbers clearly.

I was about 19 minuites late to class. I shrugged, Might as wel not go. I'm really not in the mood to be yelled and laughed at.

I stared at the sidewalk, a shadow appeared out of nowhere, and a soft, thin finger poke my head.

"Mwo haneungeoya?" Said a voice, with a hint of laughter.

I looked up quickly forgetting about my face.

Luhan.

"Oh, its just you." I put my head down again.

"Try not to sound TOO excited." He joked.

I laughed "I'm sorry, im just kinda in a bad mood..."

"Yeah, I can see that, yor face lookds like a cherry in contrast with that blue hair of yours."

I could tell he was smiling "Yah! Is

"that supposed to be funny?"

He poked me again "Lime~ get up."

I snapped my head up and glared "Why arent you in class? Oh? Why are you here?"

He smiled. I never thought someones smile could light up their whole face. "Just because... Lime. Follow me."

"Follow? To where? Yah! You better not get me lost..." I mummbled.

He grabbed my hand surprising me, "Just close your eyes, oh?" 

"Shireo. Malhaeba! You could be eading blindly to my death for all I know!" (Tell me.)

"Aigoo, anio! You tell me first, tell me what your were doing just sitting there crying."

I rubbed my head "Araso. Mutual agreement. Dont tell me, I wont tell you."

I could tell he was smiling.

"You know for such a nice looking faace, your such a jerk." I mummbled.

"Nice looking? Aigoo, you think I'm good looking?"

I jerked my head up "A-anio! Who said that..." I mummbled the last part.

He pinched my cheeks "Aigoo, you're such a bad liar!"

I slapped his hand away "Yah! Do I look like a chid to you?!"

"Ne. You really do." He smiled again.

"Tch. Bali! Don't you know that this counts as skipping school?"

"Ala! Ala! You're such a nag."

I lowered my eyes into slits.

"You said you were soo worried, then dont regret it, ok?"

"What are you talking about...?" I said slowly.

He began to ran, dragging me along

"Yah!.. what- is this?!" I yelled in between breaths.

"Dont regret it! It's not that far away!" He said, still running.

Two students running down the street in the middle of the day. One with blue hair the other extremely handesome.

I stopped, pulling him back.

"Wae?" He pouted

"Lets just walk, I'm tired!" I said, bleathing heavily.

"You're tired?" He brushed his hair out of his eyes.

"Omo! Who is that?! He's gourgeous!"

"Aigoo, why is he with a girl like that?"

"I have to know who that is.. I think I'm in love..."

I laughed bitterly "Looks like somebody's already got a fanclub."

He took a look around, then in seconds I was in his arms.

He swept me off my feel and carried me like a bride.

I blushed deep shades of red "Yah! What the hell are you doing?! I have legs!"

"But you said you were tired. Aigoo, I'm doing you a favor." He smiled as if he was unaware of the ghasps and whisperes coming from his new fanclub.

"You're upsetting your fanclub." I snickered.

He looked around all innocent looking "I don't see anyone important around. So it's ok."

"You better hold on to me or you're going to fall." He warned

"Shireo."

"Don't regret your choice!" He began running.

I was jolted and clasped my hands around his neck by instinct.

He smirked "I told you not to regret it..."

'Àomàn de húndàn..." I mummbled in Chinese. (

"Wǒ shuō zhōngguó." He smiled. (I can speak Chinese.)

I looked up at his face "Jjincha, this guy.." 

He abruptly dropped me.

I wasnt ready and landed on my bottom "Appa!"

I stood up quickly "YAH! You jerk!"

He grabbed my hand again and dragged me inside "Yes! I've really been craving Bubble tea!"

A heavenly look crossed his face.

He didnt let go and pulled me inside.

He dragged me over to a booth, sat down and pushed me into a chair.

The store was tucked into a corner. The inside was cute and cozy, little bubbled decorated the soft yellow walls. The marble floor was speckled with freckles.

"I havent had bubble tea in a long time, Sehun and I used to get bubble tea all the time."

"Why not anymore?" I questioned forgetting my anger.

"I don't know... we just got busy I guess.." A sad look crossed his face.

"Liar..." I mummbled.

A cute waitress came up and bowed "Annyeonghaseyo! Welcome, what would you like to order?"

She fluffed her hair and leaned in seductively to Luhan.

Tch. Seriously is everyone going to be like this?

He didnt even notice. Instead he smiled at the lady "Taro bubble tea please!"

She wrote it down and turned to me with a less than interested face "And you?" She said dully

"Chocolate, please." I smiled anyway, ignoring her glare.

"Ne.." She wrote it down and left with a cheek splitting smile at Luhan.

"That girl likes you." I said staring at my bare nails.

"She does?!" He looked so surprised "I just thought she was being nice.."

"Are all boys this stupid or is it just you? Of course she likes you.."

"Jelous?" He raised an eyebrow and grinned.

"Me? Jelous? Hah! Of course not!" I was surprised, because I want even sure of my answer.

"Tch." He said

"Yah. Did you drag me all the way over here for this?" I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Because I didnt want to go alone..." He looked at the floor blushing.

"Oh! Oh! What's that? Did you just blush?" I said poking his cheeks

"Ani!" He looked up, his face bright red.

"Liar!" I pinched his cheeks "Aigoo, so cute!"

"Ahem." The angry looking waitress put the drinks down "Please enjoy."

Then she smirked and took out a pice of paper. She turned to Luhan and leaned over "Oppa, call me." She slipped him the paper.

He smiled "I don't think I can accept this."

My eyes widened. 

"Wae, oppa?" She said tearfully.

I puffed out my cheeks and sipped my tea.

"Because, I don't think it would make my girlfriend very happy." He smiled and turned to me.

I almost spit out my drink "W-what?!"

He smiled and mouthed "Jiù yīqǐ wán." (Just play along.)

I fake smiled and mouthed back  Fine, but you have to take me back or i'll be late to work.

He nodded slowly.

The waitress nodded slowly and sadly but glared in my direction through gritted teeth "I'm so sorry miss. And for my innapropriate behavior ill let you guys get going for free, ok?"

I stood up and bowed even though this lady pisses me off "Ne, kanmsam." (Thanks.)

Luhan also stood up and grabbed his drink with one hand and used his other hand to grab my hand.

He bowed and dragged me out again, once I was sure the shop was out of sight I pulled my hand away.

"Jerk." I pushed him and walked away.

"Aigoo, are you mad?" He jumped infront of me.

"Yah! Get out of my way! I'm going to be late!" I pushed him to the side.

He rubbed his arm "Ahh, so violent."

>>FASTFORWARD<<

We reached the campus after a 7 minuite walk.

I ran, leaving Luhan somewhere behind me probably getting mugged by some fangirl.

I was panting by the time I reached my locker pulling out all my books, trying my hardest to hide my face.

But of course I wanst lucky enough.

SLAM!

I was pushed face first against a locker.

I turned to see my enraged sister and the rest of 4Minuite behind her.

I sighed "Can we do this another time? Im kinda busy."

I turned my back on her and began stuffing things into my bag.

She spun me back around. A crowd had began to assemble around the scene.

"Ok.," I began "It's apparently important. What do you want?"

She looked buzzed with irritance, her voice quivered "Wow. Never in my life have I thought you could be a . I guess I underesstimated you, huh?"

I was caught off gaurd "What, are you talking about?"

She pushed my shoulder "Don't play around. You know exactley what you're doing!"

She somehow found a way to stare dorn at me even though were the same hight. *It's probably those awful high heels.

"Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about, and I have to go to work. So can we continue this later?" I spun around again, irritated.

"You've really gone over the line this time! You break Hyuna's nose then you flirt endlessly with EXO?! When will you stop?" She growled angrily.

I spun on my own this time "Ok, I'll admit I broke her nose, but it want on purpouse, but that last part.. what was it? Flirting with them? Hell no. Do I look like I'm interested? I'm not. Do you remeber the last time I was interested in a boy?"

I paused a few seconds and took a deep breath "It didnt turn out well huh? What in my right mind would make me think that any other guy is different? Can you just go away now?"

I was surprised by my own answer. I didnt plan on revealing that much of my feelings to her, because of course she would find some way to use it against me.

I was really pissed off now. She grabbed my collar.

"I don't know why you always choose to get picked on. You definetly could beat me and all the rest of these people with no problem. By any chance... are you scared?"

I laughed "Are you crazy? Afraid of you? That must be a joke, of course I'm not! I would just rathar not get kicked out of school."

"Ohh, yeah. I forgot, you go here on a scholarship." She said the owrd scholarship like it was poison.

I ripped her hands off my collar "Yeah, so what?"

She patted down her hair "Look, i'm going to get straight to the point. I quite dont appreciate you messing around with my friends. And i will definetly not let you get away with it. I'm just here to warn you, be ready, because you just started war."

I scoffed and packed my things. The shuffle of feet told me that the nosey crowd is dispersing.

l.jpgI quickly ran to the locker room to change out of my uniform because I wouldnt be home for a while, and that unifrom was UNCOMFORTABLE AS HELL.

I quickly shimmied into my bright clothing.

Maybe next time.

l.jpg

I quickly put my hair up into a bun which didnt really do that much because my hair is short.

I ran out the  room and didnt take even 5 steps before I ran into someone. I didnt see their face or really want to so I just bowed a little "Mian-"

I began, but faltered when I saw his shoes. Tigger. And who's the only bastard who would ever wear thoes cheesey shoes?

I looked up to see a smiley Bang Yong Guk.

I was immidiatley pissed off, I turned around silently.

"Jankamanyo!" He grabbed my wrist which I immidiatley shook off.

"Go away." I tried to leave again

"Aigoo!" He began, "Why does my girlfriend hate me so much?"

I almost laughed "Don't kid yourself. We are not, nor will we ever date. Now go away."

"Well I cant leave now, I go to school here." He smiled

I didnt even look at what he was wearing. A school uniform. My mind blanked "You've got to be kidding..."

He placed his arm over my shoulder "Yup! Anything I can do to be close to you... I'll do it."

I pushed him off "I'll say this as simply as I can, I. HATE. YOU. Don't come near me, stop hanging around, and get lost. I already have enought bull to deal with, I don't want to have to add you on that list!"

He smiled as if he didnt hear what I said "Aigoo, my woman is adorable when she laughes! I didn't even ask, but why is your hair blue? It wasnt that way before.. well either way, I still love you!"

"Aigoo, whats this? You've got yourself an admierer?" An annoyingly cocky voice said.

"Not now Kai-bai-bo~" I joked.

"Mwoh? Kai-bai-bo? If you're going to give me a nickname at least make it cool..." He mummbled

I laughed "Ok, how about cocky bastard? Is that better?"

"Ok, ok jeez Kai-bai-bo it iss.." He pouted.

"Ohh yeah," He smirked "I forgot to ask, who is this guy?"

I frowned "None of your buissiness, now Ka."

"Shireo." He crossed his arms and pushed past me.

He smiled "Annyeong, Kai imnida, nugusaeyo?.."

Yongguk smiled wide "Annyeong, Bang YongGuk imnida. And i'm not an admireres I'm her boyfriend!"

I was pissed off again. On impulse I punched him in the stomach "Stop saying that! I just told you, we are not dating anymore!"

"You still hit just as hard..." He dropped to his knees

"I have to go to work.." I turned the other way.

"Let me come!" Both Kai and YongGuk said in unison

~~~~~~~~~~~~~KAI P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This guy sure is strange... For such good looks and bad boy looks he is really creepy and has bad taste.

"No! I will not let either of  you come Just go home Kai, and get out of my life Bang Yong Guk!"

She walked in the other direction. No wonder eveyone here seems to be scared of her...

Just by being near her I feel so inferior and weak. She just extrudes confidence.

And shes beautiful. Just the first time I saw her it was that blue hair that caught my eye and her face that made me want to keep staring.

Then I met her. And I realized what a... special person she is. Although she may not be all that girly or soft, shes.... Great.

Woah! Where did all that come from?!

I chuckled unsurely, I guess this guys crazy is rubbing off on me..

Where is everyone else, I feel so alone.. Does she actually plan on just leaving and going to work.

I smirked "You're not getting away that easily."

I began walking forward.

"Where are you going?" The guys deep voice asked.

I shuddered for some reason, just being around this guy kinda scared me.

I shrugged "I'm going home."

He turned, I hurriedly thought of the place we went to yersterday where Lime worked.

I closed my eyes as the picture formed in my head.

I reopened my eyes and there it was.

I was right infront of the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~YongGuk P.O.V~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I turned to say something.

He was gone. Just the reminisence of black smoke remained for a few seconds.

"Isangae.." (This is strange..)

I shrugged it off, but I couldnt help but get the nagging feeling that I've seen him before.

Kai...Kai... Where have I seen you before?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~LIME P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT, DAMN IT!

IM LATEE!

I was running my off in this heavy jacket.

I was sweaing even though the cold wind was pinching at my cheeks.

I reached the back door and opened it.

I and to change again, I snuck into the back, checked twice andchanged in the back corners of the kitchen.

I quickly removed my clothes and stood there a monent in just my undergarments.

The cold wind at my body, I shivered and placed my hand on the chrome counter top and I reached for my brightly colored jeans.

I sucessfully put them on. I couldn't help but stare at the door, I have a strange, creeping sensation that someone was going to come in.

I shouldered it away.

CREEP.

I heard the door creep open, rays for bright light streaming in shaped as rays.

"D-dont come in!" I quickly reached for my shirt and tried to force it on, I realized a second too late that I was holding it upside down.

A figure stood in the doorway, framed by sunlight.

I couldnt make out who it was.

I forgot I was standing there shirtless in just my purple bra.

The figure closed the door, cutting off all sources of light.

"Unnie!" A cute, but recognizeable voice called

I sighed "Jiyeon, You really scared me."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLBFhWRoVQXGtu8XDVLAU     

"Ohh, mianhae!" I could tell she bowed, even in the dark.

"Kwaenchana, but tell me, has Shi-bong gotten here yet?"                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

 

Shi-bong was my money hungry boss, he was like a truck, and his nose looked like a potato. He would do anytihng just to make a few quick bucks.

He was rude, loud, and enjoyed yelling at me.

"Anio! You're really lucky Lime!"

I sighed and slipped on my shirt.

"Jiyeon, please help me put this damn thing on." I picked up a wig and the lights.

Thats right. A wig. I am required to wear a wig when I work because apparently according to Shi-bong my "Hair is to bright, and contrasts with my uniform." And if I want to work here then I have to wear it.

Jiyeon grabbed it and placed it on my head and tucked my flyaway blue hairs in.

"Gomowo." I said smiling,

"Lime unnie," She began "You know you look really pretty when your hair is like this!"

I couldnt help but blush. She was such a sweet cute kid.

I ruffled her hair "Kamsa."

I put on a white beanie hat, because I liked it.

Although employees were not allowed to wear hats, I hardly care. It's not like Shi-bong runs a quality place here.

SUNSHINE

I changed my shoes, because I could already tell that he would yell at me for wearing pink shoes with orellow (Orange-yellow ^.^) clothes.

"Aish! This thing is SO itchy! Is this how having long hair actually feels like? I don't think I could stand all this hair flying around all the time." I complained.

I just put my hair in a ponytail instead.

"Jiyeon, Kaja. This place is going to open pretty soon." I walked out to the cash register and turned it on.

I grabbed a bucket from the back and began washing the tables individualy.

Jiyeon was in the back pre-preparing the food.

After washing the tables I sat at the register and took out a magazine.

I opened to the first page.

I instantly fangirled "AHH! T.O.P!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_nhnp6AUKf_Io3qYu1ct

"Aigoo, Unnie... I didn't know you had a thing for T.O.P~~" Jiyeon teased from the back.

"Omo! Jiyeon-sshi, did you see! T.O.P got blue hair. JUST LIKE ME!"

She snorted "For such an elusive person you sure do fangirl loudly~!" Her teasing voice carried.

"Tch, whatever. No matter what anyone says I will definetly marry T.O.P"

"Wae?" Jiyeon said curousley.

"His deep voice...." I said dreamily

"Deep voice? There are tons of guys with deep voices." She snorted.

"None of them are the right tone." I said dreamily again.

"Well I like cute flower boys! Omo! Did you see Taemin from SHINee! It feels like heaven in my chest every time I see him smile!"

I burst out laughing "Jiyeon, arent you older than him?"

"A-ani! Were the same age!" She yelled defensively.

"1-" I began, but the door jungled signaling someone had come in.

I stood

"Annyeongh-" I began, but then I looked up.

"HENRY?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

 

 

You guys have permission to kill be for being such a bad author ._.

I couldnt update last sunday... I'm sorry!

My Thangsgiving break is coming up next Wednesday, and I promise I'll try to update daily for a little while

 

 

 

THANK 

Elemental; Graphics Shop

For my second poster ;D