I met EXO!

Impossible?

Skyscraper P.O.V (Chanyeol)

 

The blue haired girl crawled into the closest corner and terror flashed in her eyes. I chuckled and thought were not going to kill her or anything.

I looked behind me and the rest of EXO still looked like theyve been struck my lightning.

She took off her shoe, and she was holding towards me. Like shes gonna use it to beat me, i cringed at the thought.

"Y-YAH!" She stuttered "You better tell me what this is! Im not afraid of you!"

The last part was a lie. She was petrified beyond means, she looked like a cornered animal. 

I shifted my weight onto one foot, and since no one else was doing something i made this face.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsLDb6-E9T8SqmephuJFM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lime (You) P.O.V

As soon as i saw his face i burst into laughter. I couldnt breath and my face was turning red. He just stared at me like i was a science project. I tried to calm down but i could only sputter out "Y-yah Skyscraper, your really funny!"

He took a double take at me ,"S-s-skyscraper?" He looked hurt I laughed in his face.

The rest of them seemed to have come out of their daze. 

I calmed down and noncholantly replied "Ne, all of you that i have seen have nicknames." He didnt ask anymore

I sudenly tensed up again. Damn, i had almost forgotten where i was and what this situation was. I tried to mask the fear in my eyes but i was really terrified.

Someone who i guesssed was the leader stepped forward with an awkward smile and began to say " Uhh, i ac-" But he was cut of by an adorable short boy with a gummy smile "Well ill save you from leader #1's lecture," The other guy glared at him 

"so we might as well introduce ourselves." 

"But-" I began,

"No," Gummy smile cut me off "Questions are for later" He winked at me

I blushed, and leader smacked him over the head, i giggled.

Ther lined up infront of me from tallest to shortest.

I was suprised when someone even taller than skyscraper introduced himself. 

"Annyeong, Kris-imnida." He smiled smally towards me. I returned the favor.

Skyscraper glared down at me playfully "Annyeong, Chanyeol-Imnida, so dont call me skyscraper blueberry."

I stared at him with wide eyes and unconsiouly reached up to my hair "Blueberry?" I frowned

He smirked evilly at me, then Kris smacked his head and i grinned widley at his face. Chanyeol just ducked behind Kris.

Next was panda, "Tao-imnida." I was still scared of him, a little but i guess it showed in my  eyes because he frowned and said "im not that scary am i?"

I sputtered "A-anio!.. It just kinds looks like its been months since you last slept.."

Then he winked at me, and smiled "I already like you!"

I was confused, but grinned widely.

I was still thinking when a deep y voice flowed smoothly into my ears "Annyeong, Kai-imnida."

I was shocked and looked up to see (Fat lips) Kai staring directly at me with a wide smile. his teeth should come with a disclaimer *Staring directly at may cause blindness or serious fangirling* 

I realize i had been staring at him in this awkward silence, so being me i did the most awkward thing ever. I coughed and pretended i hadent been looking by looking away. 

It was all awkward until a familiar deep voice called out, "OHHH IT SEEMS BLUEBERRY LIKE-A THE KAI!!"

I turned beet red "SHUT UP SKYSCRAPER." I glared at him

He whispered to gummy smile loud enough so everyone could hear it "She never denied it!"

I saw Kai was red too, i put my hands on my face to hide the redness, skyscraped just had to point out \

"AHAHA, HER EARS ARE RED TOO!"

I uncovered my face and yelledd "You Pabo! Its not like that!"

I continued "Now can we continue with this before i shove my foot up your-"

"ARASO! No nore teasing." He winced

I smiled in satisfaction "Continue please."

The next person was fiddiling with his hands nervously and looked up to meet my eyes, then looked away quickly as if he had comitted a crime.

He stuttered "A-annyeonghatheyo Thehun inmida." Ahh now i know why he was nervous, he though i was going to make fun of him because of his lisp. 

I smiled widely at him, i realized i hadent told them my name either "Annyeong, Sehun Kim Hyelim-imnida, but you can call me Lime, and you dont have to be so formal."

He smiled brightly at me "Ok."

The next one was kinda skinny and small, but he was still taller than me. He glared at me and said "You better not plan on getting close with Sehun, he's mine."  I burst out laughing again

"Ok, i promise i wont" He smiled at that ans continued "That means we can be great friends!, im Luhan."

I grinned widely,

The next one smiled at me and i almost fainted *DIMPLES* I love dimples.

"Annyeong, Im Lay, I hope we can be friends." 

I just said "Sure." "I love your dimples." 

I had meant to say the last part in my head but i gueess it slipped out. I looked up at him awkwardly "Uhh, sorry that was supposed to be in my head."

He smiled slightly and murmmered "Its ok." he slunk behind Kris.

I looked down at myself and frowned 'Does he not like me?'

I heard Sehun laugh "He likes you, hes just like that."

I blushed, i really need to learn how to hide my emotions better "Oh."

He laughed at me.

Next was a short boy with a cute babyish face. He smiled at me "Baekhyun-Imnida!" He was very cheerful, i liked that. 

"Annyeong!" i replied

I heard an annoyingly deep voice call out again "NOO Baek! Dont let her seduce you!"

Baekhyun burst out lauging and i glared at him "What did i tell you!" 

He shrunk behing Kris, "Hyung, help me!"

Kris pushed him from behind him "No."

"Hyungg!"

I whispered from under my breath "Aish, what a pabo."

He called out "YAH! i heard that!"

I ignored him and looked at who ws next, i hadent seen him before but he smiled brightly and spoke loud and clear

"Annyeong Lime, Im kyungsoo but you can call me D.O., oh and ignore that pabo skyscraper, hes usually less annoying."

I smiled and replied "Araso."

Chanyeol groaned in fake distress across the room.

After D.O. was gummy smile. I grinned happily at him

he rang out it a cute voice "Annyeong, Xiumin-imnida! I can already tell were gonna be best friends!" He winked at me

I smiled at him too, then i heard that annoying vooice again "See Baek! Shes already got Xiumin hyung!"

Theres only 2 left i grinned happily, then i can finally get away from that Skyscraper.

"Next was a cute guy who was adorable and had a squareish chin. "Annyeong, Chen imnida, i hope well be great friends!"

I smiled back "I hope so too."

The last person was who Xiumin called leader #1 "Annyeong, Suho-imnida!" He bowed, he was the only one that bowed.

I rushed over to him and touched his shoulder "Anio! Theres no need to bow, dont be so formal, were all friends here!

He stood up straight and flashed his pearly whites, we were almost the same height, but he was a little bit taller. "Okay."

I looked up at the only cloch in here and realized i was late for last period, well we were all late. My eyes widened.

"WERE LATE!" I broke the silence.

Their eyes widened too but as i prepared to dash out of the room Kris grabbed my arm. His eyes were serious. 

"W-w-what is it?"

"You have to promise..."

I had almost forgotten "P-promise what?"

He sighed and said "You know what i mean." I relized they were all staring at me with serious eyes.

"Araso, araso, i wasnt going to tell in the first place." He smiled in relief

"But, i continued "You guys better be prepared to answer my questions!"

He nodded and i grinned. "Now let me go! Just because you guys wont get in trouble for being late to class doesnt mean i will!"

They nodded stifly and i slinked put the door.

I was running in the halls when ran smack into a group of queenkas. They looked at me and glared. Among them was my sister

She stepped out from her group of friends called 4Minuite 

"What are you doing here?" She glared down at me the best she could, since we were the same height.

I gulped, damn this sister of mine.

 

 

 

 

IM REALLY SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO PUT THIS UP ;__ BUT IM BUSY i dont even really have the time to edit this so please just try to ignore my spelling mistakes ;___; i would give you another Macro span but im busyy D: and school is starting soon and UGH! its awful! I may not be able to update for 1-2 days

But o want you to know tha im starting another Fanfic my the name 'Its not what it looks like' :D Stupid me with no time is starting another one :P But i had an idea so why not? Anyway i want you to look forward to it because the forward and mabey ;D the first chapter will be out tomorrow!!! :D 

 

I LOVE YOU MY LOVLIES :]