Destruction.

Impossible?

 

 

Destruction.

_____________________

"Kris! Suho! Why are we here?" Sehun whined in my ear.

I finally snapped "Sehun! PLEASE, SHUT. UP."

He pouted and moved his way near Luhan. I rolled my eyes, smiling slightly. Nobody whines like Sehun. But, in all truth, I was also curious as to why Kris and Suho brought us here. We were sitting in the studio that Hyelim first found us in. There was a huge crack trickling right through the middle of the light cherry wood floors, where D.O. accidentally stomped his foot. Since it cracked we figured it was just dirt underneath. We were just sitting on the floor, on either side of the crack. Suho and Kris standing infront of us. None of us sure why they were just staning there.

Suho suddenly spoke out, kind of awkwardly "Guy's... We all know how we ended up on Earth....Right?"

That brought back bad memories. Nobody would think that one single statement could fill my head with memories of lies, destruction, and everything else. It's unbelieveable how wrong things went in a matter of hours.

*Flashcback*

I laughed loudly and uncontrolably as Baekhyun ran around the large table that could fit 25 people, chasing a bubblegum pink pig.

He stood for a second clutching his knees, panting and sweating, letting the pig get a little further "Yah! Chanyeol, stop laughing at me and help!"

I chuckled even harder, pretending to ponder his statement "Umm... No?"

He threw up his arms in annyance and continued chasing the pig which he accidentally let out from the cage in our mentors bedroom. Nobody knows why he has a pig for a pet, but he loves it and will kill anyone who touches her. Baekhyun was curious and let it out. But he didn't know that pigs are near impossible to catch.

I burst out laughing as he tripped over his own two feet.

Suddenly Suho burst through the door, his eyes bloodshot, shirt torn in random places, with sweat dripping down the sides of his face.

He tried to talk, but he moved like he was walking through glue. He mumbled slowly "Tree....Attack....Fire.." Then he passed out.

I looked up at Baekhyun who stood frozen in his spot. I stood and ran out the gaping door, knowing whatever was going on, we probably needed tp act fast. Running through the corridor seemed a lot more dangerous now than it has ever been. The echoing screams of childrem, women and men forced my legs into overdrive, Baekhyun running a few feet behing me.

My chest pumped and my heart beat against my ribcage, afraid of what I was going to find outside of the door.

And I was right to be afraid. I walked right into an ambush. Kai suddenly appeared at my side, he looked damaged, but better than Suho. He was severly out of breath.

"CHANYEOL! We're... Being ambushed! We don't know who they are, but just fight. They're trying to burn down the tree." Before he teleported I heard him whisper to himself "We should have been ready..."

And that was true. It was near impossible for us to get attacked without knowing. But I odn't know how this would slip by. There were hundreds of them. All embroidered in the same strange looking army dress.

Baekhyun and I fought our way out of the crowd easily. Although there were many of them, we were still stronger.

We were back to back, surrounded, not really minding our surroundings. Blood was pumping in my ears. We were slowly loosing momentum and stamina. There are too many for us not to get tired.

Suddenly a man broke through the circle of souless soldiers. He was strikingly handsome, although his opaque eyes were as black as night and he had a bone-chilling aura.

Suddenly the rest of EXO was into the circle. They were in bad shape, but Lay was going around trying to help.

The man suddenly smiled "Hello."

Kai nearly attacked him, his eyes looking a little bit more than murderous.

The normaly calm and collected Suho even looked like he was about to drop all his morales right then and there.

Sehun glared "YOU CAN SAY HELLO AFTER KILLING OUR PEOPLE?!"

The man's smile just brightened "I can already tell you're poised for attack. But I advise you against it. You will lose. Especially because your lifeforce is weakening."

Chen cocked his head nervousley "W-what do you mean?"

The man just grinned and pointed in the direction behind him.

My eyes glazed over and hoped that what I was seeing wasnt true "T-the t-tree of l-life.... IT'S ON FIRE!"

Everyone in EXO knows if the tree dies, we die. It's our lifeforce, and without it there would be no planet EXO. The tree didn't grow on the planet the planet grew around the tree. And we 12, that make up EXO are draw even more life from the tree. Nobody knows exactley how, but we were born from the tree.

Suho didn't waste any time pointing and aiming a steady stream of water at the fire. But as if it was resistant to water, the fire burned as it had before.

The man chuckled slowly "Now, don't do that. It brightens the fire. I have one simple request and I could save your whole planet. Aren't I sweet? Just bring me the girl and all will be well."

"W-what girl?" Luhan said slowly.

The man slapped his forhead palyfully, which I did not find amusing. He said "Of course they would keep her existance from you. She is your... How would I put it... Female counterpart. She is like all of you in one. Her father was the one you learn about in textbooks, the runaway prince who had the ultimate diadem. The free card. You remember? He broke the regimen and married a human. Which you all know is forbidden. Well... this girl is his child and from what I hear she has the same diadem as her late father. Now what you must do to save your precious little planet is to take blame. I am no fool. For such trecherous crimes against your own planet you will be punished severly. But not permenantly. I read the future, and your future holds an impossible mission. They will send you to find the girl. Simply because they need her. But they don't expect you to come back. Ever. My request is simple. Find her and bring her to me. Unknowing and unharmed. Or.... Everything you love and know dies."

My head was still trying to accept what I had just heard.... A girl..? I had so many questions that I wasnt going to ask because my anger was still bright like fire.

"Also. I am illwoo." He said still smiling like he hadnt just killed at least 5 people.

______End of flashback.

And that's what happened. We were convicted and punished for a crime we didn't comit. In front of our families who looked ashamed and emotionless. Luhan's younger sister vowed never to talk to him ever again.... We were sent off to this godforsaken planet just like Ilwoo had suspected, and we couldnt tell a soul because he would know.

We got practically zero information on her. All we know is that she's a girl and that she's diffrent. They told us that as soon as we met her we would be able to sense her. What the hell is that supposed to mean?

I sighed after the short silence "Yes Suho, we know."

He grimaced, he knew we were all imagining the day "We have absolutley no idea what were doing. We need to be a bit more serious. We're imersing ourselves in human life a bit too much. We have no leads no idea no nothing."

There was no sound in the room.

Xiumin ruined the moment by saying "Tesion.~~."

I smiled "Continue..?"

___________________________________________________

 

Crap guise I'm SO SO SO SO sorry for not updating again. I would give you another excuse,

but I'm pretty sure you're sick and tired of them C:

I didn't edit this chapter so sorry for mistakes, also I'm sorry this chappie is so boring.

SORRY GUISE, FORGIVE ME?