Memories and dreams.

Impossible?

 

 

 

Memories and dreams.

___________________________________

 

 

Hyelim P.O.V.

 

Chanyeol turned, a goofy smile lit up his face “So clumsy.~~”

Out of annoyance I punched him hard in the chest. He instantly bend over, clutching his knees, eyes shut tight.

“It feels like a train just ran into my chest!” He coughed. His expression was just hilarious. All of EXO broke out laughing.

“You pabo~” Luhan flicked my ear.

I turned and scowled at his baby face “You want one too?” Although in truth I don’t actually think that I could hit him. He was just so adorable.

He cowered behind Chen, who was shorter than him, so it just looked kinda funny.

Sehun patted my back “That’s right noona. Take charge.”

I chuckled at Sehun and him actually being serious.

I looked around, we were only a few blocks from my house “LAST ONE TO THE HOUSE WASHES THE DISHES!”

I sprinted immidiatley, I didn’t even bother looking back to see who was second.

I’m almost there! I yelled in my mind.

Since I was far ahead I looked back, it was Baekhyun in second.

BAM!

I slamed into a tall figure.

He turned and glared at me, light glinting off his dark orbs “Watch where youre going, don’t you have eyes? Or are you one of my fans trying to hug me? Yuck, I cant believe there are fans like you.”

I instantly became mad “Are you blind? How am I supposed to see you when I’m turned the other way? With my other pair of eyes? Well sorry to break it to you I only have 2 eyes, And why would I be a fan of some creepy guy in the middle of the road? Well lookie here Mr.popular I have no damn Idea who you are nor do I plan to find out, so how about you take your “famous” out of my neighborhood and stop assuming things.”

“Do you live under a rock? How do you not know who I am? I’m Shim Changmin! From DBSK! We have the worlds biggest fanclub, and you have quite a nasty attitude don’t you?” He said with an incredulous look on his face.

“Well I didn’t ask your name, and no I don’t have a nasty attitude, I just don’t like you. But obviously you’re not as popular as you think you are!” I snapped back.

“YOURE LAST!” D.O sung loudly passing by me.

“AISH! You bastard! Now I have to do the dishes!” I screamed running off in the direction of my house.

I sprinted as fast as I could, and eventually passed D.O by a little.

I jumped up and down when I reached the front of my house “YES! I’M NOT LAST!!!”

I heard D.O moan in anger “YAH! That’s not fair!”

I shot him a mehrong “Be a faster runer!”

“Who were you talking to? You were in first” Chen poked me

My mood instantly soured “Just some crazy giant who thinks he’s an idol.”

I grabbed the key from under some dirt in a pot and swung the big French doors open.

I instantly ran to my laptop stationed in the middle of a table in my oversized living room.

I parked my on a pretty crème colored love-seat and turned it on.

I searched up “Shim Chagmin.”

______________________________________________________________

Changmin

 

Shim Changmin (born February 18, 1988)[1] is a Korean singer, songwriter and occasional actor best known as a member of South Korean boyband and now duo TVXQ. He is managed under music labels SM Entertainment in South Korea and Avex Trax in Japan.

[edit]Early life

Changmin was born and raised in Seoul, South Korea. He is the first-born son of parents who are teachers. He has two younger sisters, Shim Soo Yeon and Shim Ji Yeon. He joined SM Entertainment by winning the best singer and best artist award in SM Entertainment's 6th Annual Youth Competition, a talent search conducted annually by the talent agency.[2] He debuted with TVXQ in 2003 with the group's debut song "Hug" on SBS network's BoA and Britney Spears showcase special.[3]

[edit]Musical career

In 2003, Changmin debuted as the youngest of the boyband TVXQ.

____________________________________________________________

 

I shrugged and thought What bull. I still cant tell if he really is. There's no picture.

I closed the laptop and I decided I was hungry. Might as well eat before I go to bed.

I didn’t see any EXO members Tired probably, I reasoned with myself.

I hurriedly put ramyeon noodles on the stove.

I glanced at the sink, it was empty. Hmm, lucky D.O that we didn’t eat anything today.

I looked longingly at the picture of my family on the wall It would be nice to be with all of them, just so I could at least say goodbye.

I shook the thought away, Stop, you’re going to make yourself cry.

To ease my mind I grabbed a lime from the fridge, cut in into pieces and started chewing on them. For most people the thought of eating a lime would be gross, but I love to eat limes. They’re sweet and delicious, but other people say that theyre sour. I immersed myself in memories.

___Flashback___

I sat in the lunch room, and as usual nobody sat beside me. But it  was okay. It’s better this way anyway, I would rather remain the weird new Chinese student with no friends than be friends with any of these shallow people. I opened my lunch box with twinkling eyes. Bom has been packing me lunches since I decided to stay at the house me and my parents were supposed to stay in. Anything was better than the hospital. I shuddered. Inside the lunch were some of my favorite foods. Chinese fried dumplings, Kimchi, one large baozi and one shiny, round Lime. I grabbed the lime first and peeled it with my thumb. I toop a messy juicy bite of it. The sweet flavor that only I seemed to taste filled my mouth.

Some girl sitting at a full table net to mine pointed and teased “YUCK! Are you eating a lime? Isn’t it sour?”

I shook my head of short black hair “Anio! It’s as sweet as sugar!”

She turned to her friends and mumbled something. Then all of a sudden they all turned to me and yelled “FREAK!”

I almost cried, but even as a 9 year old I refuse to be teased “I’m not a freak. Mabey you guys are all the weird ones.”

The girl shot me a look and shot a mehrong at me, she whispered to her friends loud enough for me to hear “I bet you she went insane because her parents died.”

Wow, I thought, kids are crule.

I suddenly didn’t feel like eating anymore. Then I felt a tug on my hair. I turned and then the girl’s friend poked me in the eye and burst out laughing. I covered my already tearing eyes “YAH! YOU JERKS!”

It was suddenly quiet in the lunch room and I was steaming mad. “Stop messing with me alright?”

The girl who had talked to me first stepped into my face “And what if I don’t?”

I trembled, I didn’t want to get into any fights, although I could definitely beat her in a fight.

I stood up, my hands shaking in fear that she would hurt me, but I used a strong voice “You really don’t want to find out.”

“OOOOHHHH!” Cheered the students. I exhaled through my nose.

The girl looked mad “I don’t know who you think you are, Chinese freak, but you won’t win this war, I promise you that. You can win a battle but you definetly cant win the war you are about to start.”

A cold exterior formed around me, I cracked my knuckles “Try me.”

The lunged for me, but I was too quick and I grabbed her knuckle she was going to use to punch me and I twisted it. She cried out in pain.

I winced at the sound, sorry, I just don’t want to be bullied….

I let her drop to her knees, she looked up at me, eyes half teary half enraged “Game on.”

Then a teacher stormed beside me “New and you’re already making trouble? I guess we know what type of student you are! Now go to the office and if I ever see you bully Kim Hyuna again, you will be suspended!”

I bowed my head, thinking it would be better not to argue “Ne..”

______Flashback_______

A doctor walked in gingerly as if he was afraid of me “How are you feeling?”

I snorted “How do you think I feel?”

His eyes narrowed at me “Now, Hyelim, please just answer the question and then I’ll answer yours, how about that?”

I sighed and just gave in, struggling always just made it worse, “I feel dead.”

His eyes widened “Explain.”

“I feel lightheaded, sickly, however you want to interpret it, but I feel like I’m dying.” I snapped

He looked to the floor. I glared at him “Let me visit my sister, I heard she woke up and you horrible people wont even let me see her, what type of hospital is this?”

He pursed his lips and my bossiness, I’m not always this impatient, rude, and disrespectful, but months in this hospital are driving me insane.

“Araso,” He said “BUT! You HAVE to use the wheelchair.”

I sighed “Fine…”

He brought the wheelchair and slowly rolled me to the room of my unnie was.

“You have to stay in the chair.” He warned me.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.” I waved him away.

I rolled myself to her bedside, I poked her cheeks “Unnie! I missed you!”

She gave me an irritated look “Why are you touching me?”

I giggled “Because I’m happy to see you!”

“Well don’t touch me anymore, for any reason, got it brat?” She snapped

“Unnie… why are you so bitter?” I said tearily.

The doctor pulled my chair to the other side of the room. He looked at me with sad eyes. I guess it’s time for more bad news, huh?

“Hyelim… Your sister suffered from major head trauma from the accident.. Now head trauma has some major side effects and can sometimes be permanent. I don’t want to be the bearer of bad news but… Hyesung has gotten some of those side effects… And her personality is completely different…”

I tilted my head “I don’t understand…’

“Hyesung is like a diffrent person now.” The doctor said, fumbling with his hands

__________________

“HYELIM!” A voice snapped me out of my memories.

“Huh?” I said looking up to an angry looking Bommie.

“Aigoo, you really can’t go a day without setting something on fire can you?” She said rubbing her forehead.

“What did I burn this time?” I complained. She pointed to the completely blackened pot on the stove. I blushed pink “Mianhae, I was just thinking..”

She smiled “Well stop thinking so much, and get your head out of the clouds. Now no food for you, go to sleep.”

I pouted “Hmph. Fine.”

I ran up to my oversized bedroom, and into my bathroom.

I remembered what happened this morning with Sehun and I blushed, I still don’t know if I was dreaming or not…

I hurridly took a bath and washed my hair, I jumped into my pajamas.

I lay back into my fluffy bed, Too many things have happened today. I don’t think I can ever stop thinking.

I shut my eyes but It’s like my thoughts were bright billboards. I’m so tired! Why can’t I sleep?

I lay in bed for a little longer and eventually I fell asleep Immersed in my dreams.

_____

I was sitting in a bright meadow, surrounded my gorgeous sunflowers, morning glories, azaleas, baby’s breath, and hundreds of different flowers. The smell overtook me.

A shadow set over me. I looked up to see a smiley and slightly tousled Chanyeol, behing him stood Luhan and Kai.

They wordlessly sat down beside me.

Chanyeol leaned into my ear and whispered “They’re coming, they’re coming, they’re coming.” Over and over again.

I realized that Kai and Luhan where whispering it too. I was surprised, but even more surprised now that I realize I have no control of my own actions.

Slowly before my own eyes Kai, Luhan and Chanyeol transformed into gorgeous girls.

The scene sounds a lot weirder than it looks, but their faces just shifted slightly, their features became soft, but the girls all looked somewhat similar to them.

Their chant changed “Were coming. Were coming. Were coming.”

I don’t know why I’m not petrified or scared right now. The girls slowly began shifting closer to me, their eyes shut, becoming louder at an interval.

Then they changed again, and this time I got a little frightened. “Be scared. Be scared. Be scared.”

Then it changed again after a few seconds, accept this time only one spoke. The girl who used to be Chanyeol opened her eyes revealing bright blue orbs. She stood, the other girls eyes were still shut, “Follow me.”

Her voice was sickly sweet and commanding, “In an instant I was following her, with no control of myself, it was like she was commanding me, forcing my feet to move with just a sound of her voice.

I realized that now my mouth would move to my own words “But I don’t want to…” I said in a small voice.

The one who used to Kai opened her eyes, revealing shiny green eyes. She smirked yes you do.

In an instant I was so excited to follow her, like I actually wanted to.

didn’t move, but she spoke in my mind. Commanding me to change my mind, somehow her own will won over mine.

I walked with a big smile on my face, and no control of my own limbs, although somewhere in the back of my mind I knew that I wasn’t controlling myself.

Then the last girl with honey blonde hair opened her eyes revealing a gorgeous pair of eyes which matched her hair. I hadn’t realized that I had walked up a large hill. I looked to see. This wasn’t a hill, it was like a volcano, and I was willingly walking into it.

The chanyeol girl smiled and said “Walk into the hole, It’s very nice down there.”

Her voice was light and sweet but filled with hatred. My legs moved themselves “NO! STOP!” I protested.

Then another thought of Girl Kai came into my head You want to and will walk into the hole. It’s cozy and very warm. Do not be afraid.

Somehow my fear melted away and I took confident steps towards the fiery hole. NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! I yelled at myself.

But I seemed to have no control of anything.

I was at the top when suddenly I stopped, regaining my mind and body. In an instant I tried to run but my body was bound by an invisible hand. I saw the girl Luhan holding her hand out, she spoke “Goodbye.” Then suddenly I was thrown into the volcano against my own will.

__-Hyelim P.O.V-__

I woke up in an instant, my throat dry and my voice is hoarse.  I sputtered and coughed. Sweat beads rolling down my forehead.

I ran out the room, down the large stairs into the kitchen and poured myself a large glass of water with a shaky hand.

I drank it all in one gulp. My hands were shaking violently. For a dream that was petrifyingly vivid.

I walked back to my room, in better shape, but still terrified. I glanced at the clock. 6:59.

I shrugged might as well get ready for school. It’s not like I’ll be able to get a wink of sleep anyway…

I walked gingerly, on my toes to my bathroom and freshened up, brushing my teeth, taking a shower all that stuff, making sure to to almost break my neck (Which I’m still unsure whether it was a dream or not.”

I threw on my uniform and checked the time again  7:01

I threw my head back in disbelief, What the hell? Is this clock broken or something?

I left my room and checked the clock in there, it also read 7:01

I shrugged, Maybe the clocks changed.

I ignored the weird clocks, I FORGOT EXO AGAIN!

I ran into the nearest room that wasn’t mine.

I poked the sleeping curls of hair sleeping on the bed “Yah, ileona!”

The person just snored a little more and rolled over.

“YAH! Get up!” I shifted the body.

The person rolled over and snored lightly “HMMM, 5 more minutes omma….”

“Yah! School starts at 8:00, get your up!” I shook this person rapidly.

The person just rolled over.

“AISH!” I kicked the large figure off the bed, not really caring who it was.

The person sat up in a shock, with a mess of curly hair piled on his head. Chanyeol. And he was shirtless.

I quickly covered my eyes, “YAH! WHY ARENT YOU WEARING CLOTHES?!”

 

I threw a blanket at his face.

“Why did you push me off the bed?!” I heard him shift.

“SHUT UP AND PUT CLOTHES ON YOU HEAVY SLEEPER!” I yelled loudly at him, cheeks burning.

I turned uncovered my eyes and left the room. My cheeks feel like they were being set on fire.

“You guys done making out in there yet?” I head a playfully mocking voice.

I blushed even redder, looked up and saw Tao.

“That’s a pretty messed up thought.” I made a disgusted face.

He laughed “Then why are you blushing so hard?”

My hands instinctively made their way up to my cheeks to find them burning hot and probably pomegranate red, “ Shut up!”

He laughed even harder “Why do you hate Chanyeol so much?”

I chuckled and shrugged “I don’t hate him he just annoys me.”

“Wae?” He got a suddenly curious.

I shrugged again “Don’t ask me, ask him why he’s so annoying.”

He cluckled slowly as I leaned back against the door “You’re pretty interesting, why?”

I made a face “Why I’m interesting? I don’t know. Why do you ask so many questions?”

“Was that a weird question?” He tilted his head slightly in a cute way.

I puffed out my cheeks “You’re weird Tao-gege.”

He looked like he was about to say something, but I didn’t hear it because suddenly the door behind me swung open and I fell on my back, extremely surprised.

I was looking up at the smug face of Chanyeol, this time fully dressed, but I couldn’t seem to get the picture of him without a shirt on out of my head, I noticed myself blushing red.

“Oops.” He said smiling, he continued to walk down the stairs.

I jumped up and charged after him, an angry look on my face.

Tao grabbed my shoulders “Calm down, meimei.”

He put an arm around my shoulders “Let’s eat, hmm?”

I pouted “But I cant cook…”

“But Kyungsoo can!” He said, smiling.

“Kyungsoo…?” I questioned.

“Oh! D.O.’s real name is Kyungsoo.” He said, leading the way down stairs.

We reached the kitchen and a mesmerizingly delicious smell filled my nostrils.

“MY GOD.” I accidentally said out loud.

Xiumin smiled and waved “I know. Nobody compared to Kyungies cooking, it’s amazing.”

I pulled Tao’s arm off and sat at the table in between Xiumin and Tao sat down next to me.

D.O. Was at the stove, looking like a housewife with an adorable apron that I wear when cooking on.

He turned smiled and set an array of food on the table, everyone’s eyes instantly lit up.

“Lime you better eat quickly, these guys are like a pack of wild animals.” He winked.

I smiled back, mouth watering “I haven’t had a home cooked meal in forever.”

We all attacked the food at once, it was like a battle field, accept instead of guns and heavy artillery it was just a bunch of girly boys smacking each other around. Least to say, it was hilarious.

 

_______________________________________________________________

 

 

Boy, this chapter is kinda heavy..... Was I in a bad mood when I wrote this? Hey at least it ends with something cute and fluffy ^.^

I'm sorry, also no pic spam today because it is 7:03 A.M. and I havent slept yet. (Seems pretty self explanatory to me...)

Good night, I love you <3

I should at least give you One picture thought ;D

wTynj.gif

Or two...

iDC3z.gif

I like how his face goes from ._. to :D

 

Okay, okay, okay, I actually need some sleep :D

I love you, Good night, or I should say Good morning <3