Attempt 3

Dare

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

 "Kai oppa!!!"
 "Oppa! Sarangheyo~"
 "Oppa!"

 Yes, that's how famous Kai was. Every girl in the whole year... Or school was chasing him, following him, even stalking him! He's like a celebrity that suddenly came out from a T.V screen. "Kai-hyung! These girls are annoying!" Sehun complained. "Kai, shoo them off!" D.O nudged almighty Kai. "Geez, we're having our private time here!" Chanyeol grumbled at the girls. "Can't blame me~" Kai said and kept on walking so casually. He winked at one of the fangirls. "Kyaa~!" She nearly fell to the ground to meet her doom, but then, one of her friends was able to catch her.

 "I feel like I'm going to melt~!" The other shrieked. "Sorry guys, Hyung has a girlfriend." Sehun spoke. "And that would be me!!!" The girls shouted. Baekhyun laughed, "What kind of fangirls do you have, Kai?!" Chanyeol joined in his laughter. "I told you, you can't blame me. I too attractive." Kai smirked. "Oh really?" Suho smirked and rolled his eyes. "Yep." Kai cooed. "Well, too bad. You haven't charmed everyone~" Sehun pointed out and stuck his tongue out his hyung. 

 “Don’t worry…” Kai smirked, “I have a plan. My quest is to conquer Oh Minyeol, and I shall conquer her… Soon enough.” Kai clenched his fists and rose it high up the air. *Operation: Oppa will be a success.* Kai grinned. “…Why do I feel like he’s talking like one of those MMORPG games?” Baekhyun whispered to Chanyeol. “He’s been hooked up with games these days…” Sehun replied. “Sim date games?” Chanyeol cracked up. Everyone started laughing while Kai rolled his eyes. *Yeah right…*

 

 

 “Hyeri! Wait for me!” You shouted at Hyeri who was running for her life. She paused for a while, “Hurry up! We’ll be late!!!” She shouted on top of her voice. *I can’t believe Sehun didn’t wake me up early… But it’s a miracle that he woke up earlier than me. You won this round…!* You cursed Sehun in your mind while the two of you kept on running along the corridors. You’ve finally reached your classroom and saw everyone sitting down so silently on their respective seats whilst the teacher was discussing yet another one of those boring lessons.

 You and Hyeri entered the classroom, panting. The teacher noticed you and crossed his arms, “Miss Oh, Miss Kwon… You’re late.” “Mianhe Sonsaeng-nim…” You bowed down 90 degrees while Hyeri looked at you with such a face. “You should be.” The teacher rolled his eyes, “Back to your seats.” He pointed his stick at your seats. You walked to it and Hyeri followed suit. “Next time, don’t be late, or I’ll mark you absent, both of you! Arasso?” He warned. “A-Arasso…” You answered. *There goes my perfect attendance…* You sighed and fixed your things. The teacher got back to teaching. After a while, Hyeri whispered something to you, “Geez, why did I have to wait for you?”

 “B-But…” You faced her with your bambi, sparkling eyes.

 “Give me a reason why I should wait for you next time you oversleep.” She said with a straight face.

 “I’m your best friend…”

 “Besides that.”

 “…” You were silenced.

 “Not getting any younger here!” Hyeri shouted in a whispering manner.

 “…Because I’m Kai’s girlfriend…?” You smiled at Hyeri.

 “And, by the way, you shouldn’t have said ‘Sorry’ to that guy! I should be the one you’re apologizing to!”

 “Something you two wanna share us?”

 The teacher eyed both Hyeri and you who were leaning close at each other; both looking at the teacher with a poker face. “Detention. Now.” The teacher pointed his stick at the door and asked both of you to leave his classroom. Both Hyeri and you sighed and headed outside. “You owe me one…” Hyeri whispered.

 

 

 “Hah! I can’t believe noona got in detention!” Sehun chortled. “Why is that?” Lu Han asked Sehun, who was so happy at his sister’s very first detention. “She’s late.” Sehun snorted once more. “Poor little creature…” Kai shook his head and pretended to pity you. “So, where is she?” Kai titled his head towards Sehun, “Well duh, she’s probably at the faculty room right now.” Sehun shot Kai a look. “But it’s recess, right?” Lu Han blinked at Sehun who shrugged his shoulders as a reply.

 Kai started running off along the corridors and headed for the faculty room. “Hyung! Where are you going?!” Sehun shouted at Kai while Lu Han just stood there and watched Kai run off, “Isn’t it obvious?!” Kai turned around and shouted at the two. *He’s going to…* Lu Han made a small step forward, but then, he thought about it. *I wana go see Minyeol, too…* He sighed and looked at Kai once more. *Maybe… It’s not the right time for it.* “Tch. Leaving us here…”  Sehun stomped his feet, “Come hyung, let’s go.” Sehun yanked Lu Han who was still staring at the direction Kai took.

 

 

 “Alas! We’re out!!!” Hyeri cheered as she exited the room. “It’s still not a good thing, you know?” You shot her a blank look. “I… still don’t care~” She stuck her tongue out of you. You giggled and walked along your best friend when – “Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh, oh my god!!!” Hyeri grabbed your wrists and squeezed it, real hard. “Ow! Ow! Ow!!!” You shoved your arm away and bit your bottom lip as you were rubbing the reddish lines. *That… really hurts!* “What was that for?!” You shouted at her.

 “Look!” She pointed at a man who was walking towards the two of you. Yep… It was Kai. “It’s Kai! It’s Kai!!!” Hyeri squealed. *Oh my gosh! It’s just my ‘boyfriend’. Surprised?* You rolled your eyes as Kai neared you, “Ayo~” Kai shot his signature smirk at you. You could totally feel Hyeri already melting behind your back. *Did she forgot that Kai and I were on a relationship?!* By the thought of it, you felt disgusted yet selfish.

 “I’m here to the rescue.” Kai wrapped his arm at your waist. “What the?” Your eyes rounded and looked at Kai who was wearing a very wide grin. *Molester. ert. Byuntei. Greasy.* You cursed Kai inside your mind. “Get off me.” You shot him a look while Hyeri just stood still; rooted on her spot. *Woah… They’re so romantic.* Hyeri blinked at both of you behind your backs. “Uhm…” Hyeri blurted out; you and Kai looked at her, “I have to leave. Bye Yeollie~” She waved at you and started walking pass by you and your ‘boyfriend’.

 “Hyeri! Wait!!!” You tried to struggle your way out of Kai’s grip, too bad, he’s strong. “Don’t leave me with this douche bag!”  Douche Bag.*What the heck?!* Kai’s eyes rounded at how you described him. Douche bag? Ouch…? “Hey now! You shouldn’t call your oppa that!”

 “Pfft… You chortled, “Oppa?!” *What the heck is this guy thinking?!*

 “Yes. From now on, you shall call me ‘Oppa’” Kai smirked.

 “Why would I?” You crossed your arms and tapped your foot and waited for an answer.

 “Well, I’m your boyfriend for one reason.” Kai smirked.

 “Remember.” You pointed your index finger at Kai, “I’m still testing you.”

 “This IS part of the test.” Kai shoved his bangs away from his eyes.

 *Show off.* You snorted secretly. “Even if I would have an older brother, I wouldn’t call him oppa.” “Woah!” Kai shook his head, “You have no manners. Tsk, tsk, tsk…” “Shut up!” You spanked Kai at the arm.

RRIIIIIING!

 *There’s the bell.* You thought. Kai noticed it and looked at you, “I’ve got to go, bye!” He started walking out and waved at you, “Don’t forget!” You made a small wave. *Finally… He’s gone.* You started walking towards your next class. *Oppa… Huh? How old is Lu Han again?* You smirked.

 

 

 “Hyung! Let’s go out for bubble tea~” Sehun beamed, pulling his Lu Han-hyung’s arm towards the gates. “W-Wait! Sehun!” Lu Han got dragged by Sehun while he was trying to keep his bag on his slim shoulders. “Lu Han!” You shouted at Lu Han’s direction. Sehun and Lu Han shifted their gazes at you who was running like there’s no tomorrow. “Aren’t you with Hyeri-ssi?” Sehun eyed you, who was panting like crazy. You dodged the question, instead, you gasped as you saw Kai going towards you. “Lu Han oppa!!!” You yanked Lu Han’s arm and hid behind his back; sheltering yourself from Kai.

 “What the… You ran so fast!” Kai grunted. “Oppa!” You covered yourself at Lu Han’s back; you gripped his shirt even tighter. While Lu Han stood there, wearing a flushed face and at the same time, dumbfounded by what was happening between you and ‘Kkamjong Kai’. *W-Wha… She called me ‘Oppa’…* Even though Lu Han was Chinese, he learned a lot of Korean from Sehun, especially the word ‘Oppa’.

 *Say what…? O-Oppa?!* “H-Hey now!” Kai complained. “Ngh!!!” You hid even more behind Lu Han; making him blush even more. “So this is your plan?” Sehun leaned near Kai and whispered. “Ya think?” Kai shot him a look. “Sorry, but it’s not working… And it never will. Noona never calls anyone ‘Oppa’… Well, there’s one now.” Sehun informed and eyed Lu Han who was all red.

 “Ugh…” Kai face-palmed himself while Sehun chuckled. “Hey you!” Kai pointed at you and shouted. You got shocked and looked at him, “What now?!” “Why won’t you call me ‘Oppa’?!” Kai said in between gritted teeth. “Well, we’re the same age.” You pointed out. “Well, I’m older than you by months.” Kai gave you a straight, narrow look. “Still don’t care~” You stuck his tongue at him, “KIM. JONG. IN.” Sehun and you laughed. *Ugh… I give up.*

 Third Attempt: Failed.

 

 

 “Uhm…” Lu Han muttered. “Hmm…?” You looked at Lu Han who was still flushing pink until his ears.

 “C-Could you… call me ‘O-Oppa’ again…?” Lu Han said with wandering eyes.

 *What am I doing?!* Lu Han bit his bottom lip.

 “Okay… Oppa!” You grinned at him. 

 

 


 

 So, uh... Yeah...

 Nothing much to say here. 

 I'm updating again when I'm not busy~

 Hope you enjoyed this short chappie~

 L.Joe's waffles... -drools- (Waffles = ABS. Lol).

 Anyways, note me about my errors. 

 AyoWaddupKrease! (If you're reading this) Really sorry about what happened earlier. I didn't mean to get you up with this mess. -cries-

 -sigh-

 Love ya all~

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ™