Attempt 4

Dare

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

RRING! RRING! RRING!                                                        

 "Yow!" You fell from your bed and started rolling from the floor. You ended up being at the edge of the door. Your back head bumped unto the white door. You sat up and scratched your aching head, "Ow..." you bit your bottom lip to ease the pain. Just when you were going to stand up from your spot… The door flung open, "Noona!" Sehun shouted, searching for his sister, who was sitting down near the door. You got down again and met the floor to face your doom. "Yah! Sehun!!!"

 "Noona~? Where are you?!" Sehun shouted, not noticing you lying down the floor near him for he kept his head up high. Sehun took 4 steps forward and suddenly tripped on above you. "Yah!" Sehun landed on your back. You felt your bones break by the time he got on top of you. "Yah!!! Sehun! You made it even worse!" you tried struggling your way out Sehun when suddenly - 

 "Cannonball!"

 Chanyeol flew up high on the air and  plunged on to
p of Sehun. Now the pain got even worse. Your face turned sour; this doesn't look good! "Get off me!!!" you said in between gritted teeth. Your back really hurts, now that two heavy guys were on top of you. "Poor little creature..." Kai tisked and leaned against the cold wall with his arms crossed, watching all your pain and suffering being sandwiched by two giants. (Eventually, you're the bottom bun.) *That's not helping...* "Shut up and help me out of here." You tried to face him despite your aching neck and shot him a pokerface. Suho entered the scene with D.O and Baekhyun occupying the sides of your door.


 "Move aside. Almighty D.O has arrived." He signaled Suho and Baekhyun out of the way and stepped a bit backward. *Oh no hyung... This is bad.* Sehun started struggling and you did the same thing, too. *No... Not another one!!!* "Out of the way!!!" He started running his way towards your 'Human Sandwich'. "DON'T. EVEN. DARE." You threathened D.O who stopped running because of what you said.

 *This is not good...* Sehun really put an effort to find a way out of the sandwich.

 *Uh oh...* Kai started moving slowly out of the room.

 *I'm having a weird feeling that something bad's gonna happened.* Chanyeol kept silent.

 And yes, Chanyeol's hunch was right...

 



 *It's scolding time...* Sehun thought as he slouched on the bed owned by none other than you. The bed was just neat and clean, the smell of irises oozing from it. The newly laundered blue blankets added a refreshing look to it, until now… He made a glum face and rolled his eyes while you were teaching him a lesson, "My house, my rules. Got it, THEHUN?!" You shouted at him. PUN. *Ouch! You got pawned, dude!* Kai laughed silently. "But noona! I really didn't see you!"

 "Lier!"

 "No really! I'm too tall to see you." Sehun complemented himself. He stood up and put his hand high above his eyebrows.

 "See? I can't even see you!"

 "Shut. Up." You shot him a cold, blank stare.


 "Sowy..." He did aegyo. You blinked at him and looked your other way around. *Always works...* Sehun smirked at Chanyeol, "What?! How could he be forgiven?! He's the first one to land over you!" Sehun gave him a mehrong. "He's not the only person who could do aegyo! Look!" Chanyeol called your attention. You turned your head facing him as he put his fists at both his cheeks, "Buing Buing~" He said in such low, deep voice. "Aww~" You beamed. *Ha! Works! In your face Se - * "Sorry, but it didn't work." You got back to your usual, heartless and cold self again. Sehun stuck his tongue out at Chanyeol once again. The cute aegyo plus Chanyeol’s deep voice just doesn’t fit right, for you… That is.

 “Why are you all here?” *Ruining my morning!* You raised an eyebrow at the lot inside your room.

 “We’re not the only ones here.” Kai smirked.

 *...What?* “And what exactly do you mean?” You asked Kai

 *You don’t mean…*

 You immediately ran down your room leaving the 6 boys watch you with astounded eyes, “Sehun! Fix my bed!” You shouted as you kept on tripping down the stairs. “Why should I?!” Sehun shouted from across the room. “You messed it up!” You screamed at Sehun and nearly fell down the stairs once more. Sehun complained to himself as he got your blue blanket and folded it in a messy way, with a pout visible on his face. “I’ll do it.” Suho and D.O both said in unison. “No hyungs… I’ll do it.” Kai offered a hand. Sehun stared at him and smiled, he threw the big and thick blanket at Kai, which made him lost his balance, “Gomawo Kai-hyung~” Sehun made a cheeky smile.

 “I’m not doing this for you, you know!” Kai grunted. “Ooh~” Baekhyun and Chanyeol cooed and wiggled their eyebrows. “Just get downstairs, please!?” Kai ordered them. The five got out of the room, leaving Kai inside the your bedroom with the AC still on. He started up first with the pillows – he fluffed them all up and ironed the ruffled bed with his hands. He then started folding the blanket. Kai instinctively held the blanket high up his face and took a sniff. *Irises…* “What the…” He suddenly threw the blanket away from him.

 *What am I?! A ert?! I would never do such lewd things…* He finally reached for the blanket again and folded it neatly. *I feel like a mother… Well, boyfriends do this, right? It feels like a couple sleeping in.* Kai sighed. *Wait. A couple never sleeps in before marriage!!! Yah! Why am I even thinking about this?!* Kai didn’t realize a blush creeping up his face.

 If Kai could describe himself, he’d call him an ‘Inexperienced Boyfriend’.

 

 

 

 You stiffened as you saw six more boys standing in front of you with wide smiles.

 “Morning, Mei-mei!” Tao threw you a bear hug and quickly released you from it.

 “Morning.” Kris said with his usual, face on.

 “I’m hungry.” Xiumin complained.

 While Lay stood there and nodded along with Chen and Lu Han who seemed really nervous. “Ah! Noona~ You finally found them.” Sehun skipped down the stairs along with the other members of EXO-K. “What are they doing here?!” You shouted at Sehun, making the 6 boys jump. Now that was offensive. “More importantly, look at what you’re wearing.” Sehun and the others scanned you from head to toe.

 You were wearing your usual, loose pajamas along with your messy, bed hair and some dry drool on your face. The collar of your shirt reached up ‘till your right shoulder. You wore a pout. Lu Han looked at your messy self with a flushed face while the others chuckled. *Nah… Don’t care anymore.* You turned your head at Sehun and asked once again, “Why are they here?” This time, you pointed at EXO-M.

 “Something wrong with it?” Sehun cheerfully stuck his tongue out at you. “Wait, where’s Kai?” Kris searched for him. All the members, including you, blinked at each other. “Yah! He’s not yet getting out of your room!” Baekhyun told them. *What?!* Your eyes rounded and you raced off up to the stairs and to your room for the umpteenth time.  *Wait… Kai’s at Minyeol’s room…?* Lu Han followed suit. The others that were left chuckled. 

 

 

 “What are you doing here?!” You asked Kai in between pants as you opened the door to your room. You gasped for air for the last time and faced Kai who seemed to be hiding something from behind. “What is that?” You shot him a straight look. *This’ll be perfect.* Kai smirked out of the sudden.

 “Change. Now.” Kai unraveled you the thing he was hiding.

 

 

 “Guys…” Lu Han called the lot’s attention, “What is it, hyung?” Sehun stared at him with longing eyes, waiting for what his hyung was going to say.

 “We’re going out.” 

 

 


 

 Finally!!! ;A;

 I felt like it was YEARS before I've finally updated.

 Sorry for making you all wait. 

 I promise to make double updates tomorrow, along with my other stories. 

 Yes. DOUBLE updates. Kekeke~

 Saturday classes policy was finally abolished and so, more time to update! Nyahahaha. xD

 Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this short (?) chappie~

 I'mma co-author! -cries-

 Lol. Please check out the story where I'm a co-author at - http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/271052/legendary-sm-entertainment-new-girl-group-apply-open-apply-girlgroup

 Please apply if you wanted to.

 Editing tomorrow~ <3

 Sarangheyo~ 

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.