Feelings

Dare

 

 Hyeri and you took a long walk to the cafeteria. You haven’t been able to explain what happened between you and that annoying Kai. You don’t wanna ruin your day because of him, no way. You took this opportunity to talk about it with your jealous friend. “So now, tell me what really happened.” She crossed her arms and tapped her foot in front of the cafeteria door. She won’t let you go in until you could explain the whole thing. “Look, I’m hungry… could we just – “

 “No.”

 “Please Hyeri, I – “

 “No.”

 “I got the information you needed!”

 “…No.”

 “Oh come on!”

 Your face went sour; you were really hungry that you could eat a horse. You skipped breakfast today, and you can’t survive a day without eating anything. Hyeri giggled, “Fine, fine. We’ll talk about it when we get in.” she opened the door and gestured you to come in first. You didn’t hesitate and ran for the counter. You got a tray and waited for the line to move. Hyeri followed you, “Now, tell me what happened.” She nodded as the cafeteria lady put food on her tray. “Kai went over to our house.” “HE DID WHAT?!” Hyeri’s eyes rounded in shock. *Here we go again…* “Oh look! An empty table! Wait for me over there~” you immediately ran for the table while Hyeri chased after you.

 As you were running, you saw Lu Han poking his food and was all alone at an empty table. He took a deep sigh. *I wonder where’s Sehunnie…*

 

 

“Yo Lu Han~” you sat in front of him and put your tray down on the table. He lifted his head and saw you in front of him, you smiled. “I thought you found an empty table?” Hyeri asked, eyeing Lu Han. You patted the seat next to you and she sat next to you. “Uhm… Lu Han? Is it…” you whispered. Lu Han nodded quietly, staring at his food. “Where’s Sehun?” you asked him as you were breaking your chopsticks into half.

 “He’s with the others…” Lu Han pouted. *Cute!* you giggled lightly. “How about the others?” Hyeri asked as she lifted her chopsticks with rice on it. “They’re not here either.”

 “So where are they?”

 Lu Han shrugged. “Maybe, they’re practicing?”

 “I bet they’re in that stupid bubble tea store again…” you rolled your eyes.

  Lu Han smiled, he finally got his appetite back again. “You know, you resemble Kai a lot.” “Wait, say what?!” your eyes widen and you paused eating. “Oh yeah! You forgot to explain what happened between you and my oppa!” Hyeri disrupted. *Oppa?* You stared at Hyeri, “Please. One topic at a time!” you grumbled. Lu Han kept on eating and watching the scene. You didn’t know if he enjoyed it or what. “As I said, Kai went over to our house to pick Sehun up for morning practice. But then, *Unfortunately.* I was heading out then he decided to walk with me for school.” You took a sip of your iced tea. “So, that’s it? How about all those skin ship and stuff?!” Hyeri shook you, yet again. “W-Wait! I have evidence here!!!” you pointed your chopsticks at innocent Lu Han.

 “Wha…?” Lu Han asked with puffy cheeks. *Aww…* You were having the urge of pinching his cheeks but the problem is that jealous Hyeri over here wouldn’t let you go. “Lu Han, kindly explain all those lovey-dovey stuff that went on with Kai and Minyeol.”

 “Someone called me?” Kai showed up from no where. The three of you were shocked to see a bunch of hot guys surrounding the table you were sitting on. “Lu Han hyung!” Sehun popped out, “Where have you been?” “I’ll ask that question again, Sehun. Where have you all been?” Lu Han shot him a narrow look. “We’re sowy…” Sehun made a cute, irresistible face.

 

 

 “We thought you’re with us the whole time.” A 6-footer guy added. “Anyways,” Kai squeezed in near your seat, “Back to topic.” He stared at you. At that point of time, Hyeri was squealing and all, even though she wasn’t the one being stared at. Everyone was staring at you and Kai now. You felt your body tense up from the pressure. You backed a bit but Kai kept on leaning near you. You weren’t sure about what you must do at that time. You just stared back at him. Lu Han cleared his throat and disturbed the moment. *Lu Han… You’re a life saver.*

 Kai smirked. *It seems that some one is jealous…* “Come on, Hyeri.” You grabbed Hyeri’s wrist. “Lost my appetite.” You stood up and dragged her and headed out of the cafeteria. “Bye Kai oppa~” Hyeri waved her hand at Kai. Kai made a killer smile and waved back. Hyeri felt like she will melt any moment now. “Since when did you call him ‘Oppa’?” you asked Hyeri. “I haven’t even eaten yet.” Hyeri dodged the question, with a wide grin on her face.

 

 

 “Looks like Kai here is a womanizer.” Kris sat down and ate his lunch. “Please, he’s worse than that.” Lay pointed out. The whole group bursted into laughter, except Kai who was busy flirting around and Lu Han who kept on poking his food. “Not hungry, Hyung?” Sehun asked sad little Lu Han. Lu Han silently shook his head. Sehun frowned and felt like he lost his appetite too. Whenever Lu Han is feeling lonely, Sehun is too. He felt like they were connected… or something like that. “Kai,” D.O called. Kai looked at him and asked, “What?”

 “Do you like that girl from earlier?”

 Lu Han suddenly lifted his head and began to listen to the whole conversation. “Who?” Kai asked.

 “Noo – Minyeol.” Sehun inquired.

 “Oh… Hm, well, usually the girls are the ones who like me.” Kai rubbed his chin, feeling almighty and all.

 The whole group bursted into another round of laughter. Lu Han was curious this time and asked the tanned boy, “Do you have feelings for her?” Kai eyed Lu Han. Lu Han eyed him back with weary and curious eyes. *Is he jealous or what?* “What if I say yes?” Kai blurted out. “Oooh!!!” The whole group cheered. “Oh, okay…” Lu Han went back to eating. *What’s with Lu Han hyung?* Sehun worriedly stared at Lu Han while drinking his tea.

 

 

 You stared at the window, your mind flying away. 8th period was kinda boring for you. The teacher noticed that you weren’t listening, but she didn’t mind. You always had high scores in every subject even though you doze off in the middle of discussion. And if she will call you, you might probably know the correct answer. You bit your bottom lip and rubbed your aching stomach. *Damn… I’m hungry. Well, it’s better than being watched by that Kai.* You rolled your eyes when you thought about his name.

RIIIIING!

 The bell rang. Everyone gathered their things and stood up from their seats. “Everyone, don’t forget to pass your essays next week!” the teacher noted. *Great… An assignment.* You blew your bangs off your eyes. Hyeri patted your shoulder, “Let’s get going.” You took your notebooks and stuffed them in your shoulder bag. You headed out of the classroom with Hyeri.

 

 

 “Yeollie,” Hyeri shut her locker door and asked, “Do you… like Kai?” “Please.” You snorted. “I’ve told you many times, I don’t like him – more like, hate I guess? And it’s Lu Han I like.” You thought about the cherubic face of the Chinese boy and your lips curved into a gentle smile. “Why do you dislike Kai?” Hyeri took a few steps forward and face you. “He looks like a timer to me.” You shut your locker door close.

 “Fine.” Hyeri smiled, “Anyways… I have to go home early.” “Aww… Why?” you complained, not letting go of your best friend’s hand. “I have to!” Hyeri ran off for the school gates. She stuck her tongue out and waved good bye at you. You waved back and sighed. *I wonder if Sehun will stay with his friends.* You looked for Sehun and ended up bumping into Lu Han. “Lu Han!” you shouted. Lu Han shot you an angelic smile and reached out a sandwich. You gladly accepted it, “Oh wow! Thanks. I’m starving.” You removed the plastic wrapper and took a large bite out of it. “You’re welcome.” Lu Han took a seat at the bench near a tree. He patted his side and gestured you to sit. You took a sit beside Lu Han and kept on eating.

 “Minyeol…” Lu Han glanced at you. You glanced back at him with a mouthful of food. He chuckled and wiped the little crumbs near your soft and kissable lips. “Do you like Kai…?” Lu Han asked, not taking his eyes of your lips. Your cheeks felt warm, “I-I don’t! Why is everyone asking that?!” you pouted cutely and went back at eating. Lu Han chuckled and put his head on your shoulders, “Just making sure.” He smiled.  You shivered by the sudden contact and glanced at Lu Han who was resting on your shoulders. The moment felt awkward and… warm. Your face flushed red and felt yourself stop eating. All your problems flew away and your mind was blank. All you could think about is being with Lu Han. The moment felt like you two were a couple who were really in love with each other. You wished this moment lasted longer.

 Lu Han finally lifted his head from your shoulder and stood up. He cleaned the dirt from his bottom pants and smiled at you. You gazed at him and bit your bottom lip to control your blushing, which apparently failed. “See you then.” He ruffled your hair and walked out of the scene. You sat there in awe and went back to reality. “Wha… Wha…!!!” you were all tomato red now. You kept on slapping yourself *Snap out of it! Babo!* You cupped your burning cheeks and smiled. *But you have to admit… That was…* You ran out of words to describe it.

 

 

 A figure leaned against the walls of the school building. His back pressed the cold wall. He frowned while hearing the girl who kept on squealing like an idiot.

 *So I was right…*

 


 

 Ayo waddup creeps?! Lol. Chappie 3 is here!

 Anyways, like the Lu Han scene? Yeah~ I feel like spazzing on Lu Han today. Sorry Kai biased out there. And you're welcome for all those Lu Han biased out there. xD

 Got a really terrible headache today. But I insisted to keep on writing. I hope this won't last until tomorrow.

 Oh yeah, EXO's official debut will be on the next chapter! Stay tuned!

 Yeah, raining today~ And I wish it keep on raining so they would suspend classes. =w=

 Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter. I'll try to update really fast on both my fanfics.

 Still looking for people who make posters! Just post on my wall and further details will later be entertained. 

 Please note me if I have some wrong grammar and stuff. My fingers hurt~ ^^"

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.™