A Day With 12 Guys

Dare

 

 You were having your daily beauty sleep when the aroma of tapioca balls and taro danced around your nose. It’s either Sehun in your dreams… or Sehun inside your room. You didn’t bother about it, you were used with the smell of bubble tea ran across your room, or your mind. You just shrug it off like the usual. “Noona!” a familiar voice mumbled near your ears. Your eyes furrowed, signaling it to stop. “Noona! Wake up!” it called again. What you did this time, you threw a pillow to hit Sehun, but it landed to who-knows-where.

 “Noona! Someone at the phone for you!” Sehun stomped. “God damn it  Sehun, you can just make an excuse for it!” you were annoyed this time. You got your spotless white blanket and covered your whole body, pretending not to hear anything. Sehun pouted cutely, “It’s Appa on the phone!” You finally revealed your face from the blanket. “Then go answer it.” You shot him a look. You were too lazy to even go down the 30 steps stairs. You blame your father for it.

 “It’s specifically for you.” Sehun shot you a ‘well duh’ face. “Tch…” you complained. You lazily stood up from your bed and headed down for the stairs. Sehun followed from behind. You were greeted with 4 smiling faces waiting by the end of the stairs. “Good Morning Miss Oh.” They bowed in sync. They expected a reply, but nothing showed up. You continued on walking towards the telephone.

 “Bad day?” the other maid asked. “You don’t know…” Sehun took a sip from his chocolate-flavored bubble tea. The maid giggled. You lifted the phone to meet your ears –

“Hello?” you answered grumpily.

“It’s not lady-like for a girl to wake up at 12 noon.”

“…Father.”

“I need to talk to you.”

“About what?”

“Since you’re my eldest child, you’re supposed to be the heir of the Oh Company.”

“Yeah, yeah. Been there, done that.”

“So we need to discuss about – “

“Can’t you let Sehun do all the work?”

“That’s not valid. Well then, I’ll discuss about this matter after I finish dealing with some business here.”

“Yes, okay…”

“Bye then.”

 The call ended. You put the phone back at it’s proper place and headed for the kitchen. “What did Appa say to you?” Sehun asked who was already sitting on one of the chairs. “Father had told you many times to not call him Appa – “ “Well, he’s not here.” Sehun commented. “ – Even behind his back.” You continued. Sehun shrugged and continued eating.

 “And next time, don’t barge into my room with your bubble tea.” You complained. Sehun smiled, “I’d even let you have a shower of tapioca balls when you wouldn’t wake up the next time I try to wake you up, you lazy bum.” Sehun wiggled his eyebrows. “Babo.” You sat at the table and ate your brunch.

 

 

 “You know, you look a lot like Sehun!” your best friend, Kwon Hyeri, pointed out. “Pfft…” you snorted. “Me? Look like Sehun? Now that’s impossible.” “No! It’s true!” she insisted. “It’s a miracle if that ever happens…” the two of you watched Sehun with the other EXO members dance along the rhythm in the rehearsal studio. Yes, it was summer. But the group insisted that they have to stay together even they’re not in school. EXO is the group of 12 hot guys in your school composed of kingkas’. They were halved into sub groups because of their nationality – 6 were Korean while 6 were Chinese. Two of the Chinese were originally Korean. It also felt like a daily habit for you for going along with their summer activities because you were too worried about Sehun.

 You took a sip of your bubble tea when Hyeri spoke out of the sudden, “Who do you like in EXO?” “Everyone.” You narrowed your eyes. “Specifically?” she asked. “Do I even need to answer that?” you glanced at her. “Fine, mine is that guy.” She pointed at the tall, tan skinned guy. Based on your observation, he was the one best at dancing. “I think his name is Kai. He’s so handsome and cool! You can totally melt!” she complemented.

 “How can you melt when the guy is cool?” you shot her a blank look. You weren’t into guys since time immemorial. But you’ve been complaining about being single and all to your little brother. You didn’t blame yourself for being too dense, as what Sehun described you. She laughed at your joke… or if you do consider it as a joke. “So, who do you choose?” she asked for what seemed like the 5th time. “I told you! I won’t answer that!” you stopped drinking your bubble tea. “Just pick!” she hesitated. Hyeri kept on shaking you until you couldn’t take it anymore.

 “Fine! Fine…” you frowned. You weren’t in the mood today because of Sehun ruining your wonderful sleep… and what happened between you and your father. You took a good look at all the twelve members. *Hmm… Let’s see, eyes too big, too creepy, too… cute, that’s obviously my brother… What the heck?! He’s a 6 footer!* Your eyes landed on a Chinese boy with a cherubic face. He was cute and has an angelic face. A good aura was all over him.

 “That one.” You pointed at the guy with sandy hair and pale-ish skin. “Oh? Lu Han? Nice pick!” Hyeri playfully punched you. “Lu Han…” you repeated the angelic name. He noticed you staring at him for a long time. Your eyes met and he smiled at you, which made you jump at the extremely unexpected eye contact. He waved at you, and you waved back, this time, you were flushing slight pink. “Omo! He likes you!” Hyeri teased. “Shut up…”

 

 

 At the other corner of the room, Kai and Sehun were having a little chat with each other. This time, Kai wasn’t listening, but instead, he was eyeing at the two of you. His eyes narrowed at the sight of Lu Han who can’t take his eyes off of you. Sehun noticed this, “What’s wrong, Kai-hyung?” Sehun asked. “Who’s that girl?” Kai asked, pointing at you.

“That’s my sister.” Sehun replied. “Sister? I didn’t know you have one!” Kai smirked, “She probably likes bubble tea as much as you.” “No she doesn’t! She can’t even stand the smell of taro.” Sehun pouted. “Well, everyone does, except for your Luhannie~” Kai teased. Sehun flushed red, it’s either he’s mad or the other way around, “He’s not mine or anything…” “Whatever.”

 

 

 The group finally finished their dance practice. The whole lot, including you and Hyeri, exited the studio and headed for different ways. “You’re not going?” Sehun asked behind your back. You turned around to reply and shook your head in disagreement. “What?! We’re not going?!” “No.” You shot Hyeri a look. “No!!! Please let me join them!” she complained like little child. “Then go by yourself.” You kept on walking your way back to your house when you felt a hand on your waist.

“What the…?!”

 You felt yourself like flying in mid-air when one of the members lifted you. “It was Kai’s request.” You look at him and saw a wide grin across his face. You felt like you've been held hostage by 12 hot guys. “Put me down.” You ordered. He didn’t follow; instead, he dragged… or lifted you back to the lot. He put you right next to Lu Han. You felt embarrassed, *I don’t know this guy…* But at the same time, you felt happy because you got to have the chance to walk beside your ‘angel’ Lu Han.

  Chanyeol stood right next to Baekhyun, making him look so short because of Chanyeol’s enormous height. Kai neared Chanyeol and whispered, “Why didn’t you bring her here?” “Jealous?” Chanyeol smirked and wiggled his eyebrows. Kai ignored him and complained. *He’s totally jealous.*

 

 

 You were inside a bubble tea store with 12 guys you never knew about, except your younger brother, Kai, and the guy standing right next to you – Lu Han. It was an experience that can’t be expressed with words. But the whole time you were with him was awkward. All of you found 2 empty tables, you all halved yourselves among each other. You were sitting with Hyeri, Sehun, Lu Han, Suho, Xiu Min, and of course, you. *Maybe… I should start a conversation…* Kai interrupted your thoughts when he offered Xiu Min an exchange of seats. He agreed and Kai sat next to Lu Han who was sitting next to you.

 *Okay… It made things more awkward…* Suho and Kris from the other table went to the counter to get everyone’s orders. “Uhm…” you muttered. Lu Han glanced at you with a curious, cute face. While Kai looked at you and waited for what you will say. “I’m – “ “Oh Minyeol?” Kai smirked, he rested his chin on the back of his right hand.

 You cleared your throat, “Yes… What he said.” Lu Han glanced at Kai. “I know, I know…” You shot him a look and mentally talked amongst yourselves.

*I didn’t ask you that! I was asking Lu Han.*

*I know.*

*Then why did you interrupt?!*

*Something the matter with it?*

 Kai smirked at you and you grumbled at your seat, which made Lu Han even more confused. “Everyone! Drinks are here!” Sehun beamed.

 

 

  After a fun time with the EXO members, Sehun and you made your way home whilst the others too. “You had fun?” Sehun asked, “Mmhmm…” you nodded. The sun was already setting when the two of you were strolling along the streets of Seoul. The other people who walk pass by you mistook it as a ‘daily couple routine’, but the two of you were just brothers and sisters. “So, uh… Who do you like?” *Not this question again…* “What?” you pretended not to know that this question was familiar. “Who do you like between Kai-hyung and… Lu Han-hyung?” Sehun asked.

 You thought about it. “Definitely not that Kai person. He’s annoying and he seems like a play boy.”

 *Poor Kai hyung…* “Okay~” Sehun said. “What’s this about anyway?” “Nothing!” Sehun grabbed your wrist and swung it back and fort like a little kid. 

 

 


 

 Hey guys! Author here! I present to you the first chapter of my second fanfic - Dare!

 I hope you enjoy it~ Especially for all the Kai biased out there. 

 Being teamed up with Kai and Lu Han, isn't that just... I don't know, a miracle, maybe~? =w=

 I planned it to be paired with Kai and Chanyeol, but I thought that Lu Han will fit this role perfectly.

 Oh yeah, saw Minyeol's picture? Yes. It's SNSD's Yoona! The pairing started because of a certain picture. (Anyone who saw that picture will get what I mean).

 Anyways, thanks so much for supporting me! Thanks for my first few friends and subscribers who supported me with my first and second fanfic~ 

 (My Sweet) Panda Next Door - Chapter 9 updated!

 I love you all~ Aieru yo~ <3 

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.™