EXO And Aegyo

Dare

 

PLEASE DO NOT PLAGIARIZE, COPY, NOR CLAIM THIS STORY YOURS. 

THANKS.

 

A/N: Starting now, I'm gonna put these warnings on every chapter of my stories.

 


 

 Raindrops kept on pouring on the asphalt pavement. A drop trickled down your cheek, and some more followed. *Great…* You were heading for school when the weather started turning sour. You searched your bag for an umbrella or any other thing that can shelter you from the rain. You failed to find something though. *Ugh… Where’s Sehun when you need him.* It was a miracle that Sehun left earlier than you, it’s either morning practice… or he wanted to hang out with his friends in the bubble tea store. You stomped your feet and kept on walking naturally, ignoring the fact that you’re soaking wet. * "Wild seed…” you muttered. After a few minutes of walking, you felt dry and raindrops stopped falling on your body. You looked up to see a smile greeting you.

“Heya!” he was holding an umbrella high above your head. He felt really familiar. “Uh… Thanks…?” you mumbled. He chuckled, “Call me Baekhyun!” he beamed. Ah… Yes, now you know why he seemed familiar. It’s all thanks to Sehun who kept on inviting you to join his summer activities with EXO. Baekhyun seemed short, but he has good looks and a nice smile. He's a jolly person, based on your observation the whole summer you watched them hang out. It pays a lot when you attend other’s activities. He smiled at you, yet again. He had a nice eye smile which seemed so attractive. You finally went back to the happy person you are and walked with him to school.

 The weather is bad, yes, but being with Baekhyun, you completely forgot that you’re soaking wet due to the rain… and forgetting your umbrella. Your head felt light and you enjoyed every minute when you were with Baekhyun. Baekhyun noticed that you were soaking wet and your undergarments were… exposed under your white uniform. Baekhyun looked away to avoid looking like a ert. He took his black jacket off of him and wrapped it around your shoulders. “Eh…?” you eyed Baekhyun and smiled as a response. You were touched with what he did and clutched the jacket nearer your body.

 “So, where’s Sehun?” Baekhyun glanced at you. “You haven’t seen him yet?” You asked him, still clutching the jacket with your tiny, shivering hands.  Baekhyun shook his head. *I should’ve known…* You dragged Baekhyun by the arm and shoved him all the way to the bubble tea store.

 

 

 “I can’t believe they suspended classes… And I even wore my uniform.” Suho complained, “Now it’s all soaking wet…” he went back to the lot with a tray of 6 bubble teas. “You’re ‘Student Council President’, so you’re supposed to know when we will have classes or not.” Kris pointed out, also carrying another tray of bubble teas. “I can’t believe we’re drinking this when the weather’s cold.” Xiu Min grumbled as he received his cup of honey bubble tea.

 “Blame it all on Sehun.” Kai snorted.

 “Just be glad that you have something to eat… drink Xiu Min Ge.” Tao corrected and took a sip of his bubble tea.

 “And be glad I have coupons!” Sehun beamed.

 “You always have coupons…” Chanyeol drank his bubble tea.

 “We’re regulars here, so that can’t be helped." Lu Han added.

 “Hey! Where’s Baekhyun?” D.O asked.

 “Speak of the devil.” Kai smirked as he saw the two of you enter the shop with wet clothes, or rather, uniforms. “I knew it…” you face-palmed as you saw Sehun and the others having fun inside the store with only them as the costumers. “Noo – “ Sehun clasped his hands in his mouth. He remembered not to call you ‘Noona’ or else he’ll be dead meat. “Minyeollie~ What are you doing here?” Sehun asked. “Is it not that obvious?” you rolled your eyes. Baekhyun closed the wet umbrella and gazed at his clothes. Tiny clear drops of water kept on falling to the ground.

 “You’re gonna clean that, you know.” Xiu Min took a sip of his bubble tea. Everyone laughed at the sight of you and Baekhyun soaking wet after you dragged him to the shop and completely forgot about the weather and let your emotions take over you. You took a seat near Sehun who scooted away from you.

 “I hate you.”

 “I love you~”

 “I HATE you.”

 “Thank you!”

 You rolled your eyes and shoved his bubble tea, you drank it and Sehun’s face was was emotionless. But you know right now that he’s totally mad.  *Did I saw smoke coming out from his ears…?* You glanced at red-faced Sehun. *Yep. That IS smoke.* “I take it back. I hate you.” Sehun bit his bottom lip to control his anger. “Then go buy one, you dum-dum.” Sehun stood up and went to buy another cup of bubble tea, this time… bigger. He childishly stuck his tongue out at you.

 You took a good look at all the 12 guys. Yes, GUYS. No girl in the store except the cashier lady, but no matter. You were used to it. “So… intro?” you leaned on your seat and took a sip of Sehun’s bubble tea. They all blinked at you innocently, “You probably heard my name. And you probably knew me because I always go to your dance practices and stuff… AND – " you kept on blabbing until Suho spoke, “Ohh… So that’s you?”

 You face-palmed at their innocence. Chanyeol armed Suho, “Hyung!” “Oww! Sorry…” he apologized. “Anyways, back to topic.” You stared at them, waiting for anyone to answer back. After a few moments when Sehun got back  at the table with his brand new bubble tea, everyone stood up firmly which made you jump. “We are ONE! We are EXO!” they all bowed in sync. You didn’t expect such a powerful and enthusiastic greeting. You were amazed. They went back to their seats and one remained standing. A guy with puffy lips and big, round eyes bowed and stated his name. “I’m Do Kyungsoo, you can call me D.O.” he got back to his seat. You nodded and told them, “You don’t have to bow or anything…”

 “I’m Suho.” He smiled. *Oh. Student council president…* You glanced at the next person who wore a wide grin on his face, showing his white and healthy teeth. “I’m Chanyeol.” He bowed his head. *What a voice…* You blinked a few times and managed to give a nod. “You probably know me.” Baekhyun smiled at you, yet again. You took a look at the people seating by you, and apparently, you all know them – Kai, Lu Han, You and Sehun. “I’m – “ “The annoying, sarcastic, good-looking Kai? Yes. Been there, done that.” You shot him a straight look. Kai rested his chin on his right palm and smirked. *You amuse me, Minyeol…*

 You went over the other table and glanced at everyone. A guy with sandy hair and thick eyebrows started, “I’m Kris.” “Okay~ Nice to meet you.” You shook hands with him. “I’m Chen.” He smiled shyly. “I’m Lay” he smiled. “Omo! Dimples!” you blurted out of no where. The whole group laughed whilst Lay was flushing pink. “I’m Xiu Min!” he grinned and went back to drinking. *I want to pinch those cheeks…* You stared at Xiu Min. *Why are these guys so adorable?! Screw beautiful women. Screw plastic surgery!* The last but not least was a guy with a cold stare. He was staring at you the whole time, with those piercing eyes. It was nothing but scary. He had hooded eyes, similar to a panda’s. His bangs covered half of them, which made him look creepier. You gulped, “A-And you?” “I’m Tao,” he replied. He put his fist on his cheek and made cute sounds. “Buing~ Buing~”

 

 

 *Okay… Now that was cute.* It was too irresistible that you can’t contain it anymore. You pinched his cheeks and cried out, “Aigo! You’re so cute!” you grinned. Everyone chuckled while three faces were glaring at the both of you.

 *Noona never did that to me! Pabo…* Sehun pinched his own cheeks.

 *How come she never did that to me? Am I not that cute? You lucky bastard.* Kai averted his eyes.

 *I wish I was in Tao’s position…* Lu Han pouted.

 “I see some people out there are jealous.” Chanyeol pressed his lips a few inches away from Suho’s ear and whispered. The two of them chuckled. Sehun can’t take it anymore. How come his own sister never pinched his cheeks? As far as he could remember, that is.  “Minyeollie! Minyeollie! Look here!” Sehun, who was sitting at the other table, waved his hands. You drifted your attention to Sehun who was placing both his fists on his cheeks – 

 

 

“Buing~ Buing~” Sehun beamed, smiling. “Aw…” everyone fell under his trap. It was unexpected, for you, that Sehun would go cute and all. He’s all serious back at home, if you could call it that…  Cuteness was your only weakness. Sehun stuck his tongue out at Tao, telling him that he was defeated. Tao pouted cutely and yanked Kris’ arm, “Gege! He’s so mean!” He leaned closer Kris, which made him uncomfortable. “Sehun!” you shouted with sparkling eyes, “Do that again!” “No!” Sehun shook his head and pointed at innocent, little Lu Han. “Your turn Hyung~” Lu Han stared at Sehun and gave him an ‘I don’t know what you’re talking about’ look. For short, an innocent look. “Do Aegyo!” Chanyeol told him and clapped his hands with laughter. “Am I supposed to…?” Lu Han asked, blushing lightly. He shifted his gaze at you and you gave him a cute look. “Our Lu Han doesn’t need to show his aegyo,” Lay said, “For Christ’s sake, he’s always cute, right?” Everyone nodded, including you. “But still,” Sehun blurted out, “I want that friggin’ aegyo.” He stomped his foot. Lu Han took a deep sigh and sheepishly placed his fist on his cheek – 

 

 

 “Aw!!!” You were fan girl-ing over Lu Han’s shyness… and his cuteness. He then covered his burning face and promised himself to never do that again. Everyone bursted in laughter. After a while, Kai stood up and protested – “If they do it, I’ll do it too!” Everyone stared at him with shocked faces. They all know that Kai won’t back down in any challenge, but with aegyo? No way. “He’s not gonna do it, is he?” Xiu Min asked Lay in a whispering manner. Kai gulped. He can’t stand any other people who can impress others, especially if it’s you. He made a face and rested his fist on his cheeks. “Seriously?!” Chanyeol’s eyes widened. *At the count of three… One, two…* 

 

 

ATTEMPT: FAILED.

 Everyone laughed, yet again. Including you. Kai then covered his face like Lu Han and thought about what he did. *Oh God, what the heck. What the heck… What the heck… I looked like an idiot. God dammit…* He stared at you. You kept on laughing like an idiot along with the others. *Ugh… She’ll think that I’m an idiot. Why can’t you make things right?!* Kai face-palmed as soon as the others stopped laughing. You wiped the tears welling up in your eyes and spoke, “That… was cute!” You held your stomach to ease the pain from laughing.

 CUTE. That did it. Kai was flushing furiously. Covering his face with his big, wide hands won’t work. He’s red all over, which was so obvious. Everyone laughed at him for like, the 3rd time. You snorted and looked at Kai who stood up firmly. He rushed out of the bubble tea shop and banged the door. “I’m gonna go get him.” You stood up and giggled silently. You got out of the shop and saw Kai sitting at the edge of the shop. His head rested on his knees. You can clearly tell that he was still blushing.

 “Ayo Kai~” you wiped the floor next to Kai and sat beside him. He scooted a couple inches away from you, not even trying to lift his head to look at you. “Hey Kai, hey! Hey!” you kept on poking his head until he finally looked at you. “W-What…?” he asked shyly.

 “You okay?”

 “Ya think?”

 “…”

 “Hey Kai…”

 “What now?!”

 “Could you… do that again for me?”

 You slyly smiled at Kai. He searched your brownish orbs and smiled, “Sure.” You grinned at him, “But…” he interrupted, “N-Not in front of the guys!” He covered his reddish face with his hand, trying to forget what happened back in the shop. You slightly giggled and stared at him.

 At that point of time… Your heart was racing.

 


 

 Yes. Cuteness is my middle name! Lol.

 Anyways, I hope Chanyeol's eyes gets better soon... 

 I hope you enjoyed this chapter filled with, well, cuteness. 

 Finally updated after a few days! Praise Krisus. 

 Anyways, I hope you didn't wait that long. You were probably bored of waiting for an update. I'm terribly sorry for that. 

* Wild Seed - it means that something is not on it's proper place, or something not the same kind is in the way. The weather is nice then it suddenly rained, which doesn't fit at all. Out of season. Something like that. Blah! I'm not good at explaining, sorry... 

 I think I might update (My Sweet) Panda Next Door's next chapter tomorrow... If I have time, maybe later. 

 STILL LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO EDIT POSTERS AND STUFF. JUST POST ON MY WALL. FURTHER DETAILS WILL LATER BE ENTERTAINED.

 So, that's about it. Note me about any typo's or stuff. 

 Saranghae~ <3 

 Pictures and GIF's are not mine. They belong to their rightful owners.

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.™