Second Chance...?

Dare

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks.

 


 

 

 *I got Lu Han’s number…*

 That’s what kept on running throughout your train of thought 24/7. After having that ‘date’ with Kai just yesterday, you met the 12 boys and constantly got Lu Han’s number.  *Well, I got Kai’s, too…* You checked your ‘Contacts’ and browsed all the numbers you’ve got. *Hmm…* You shut the lid close and jumped on your bed with your both arms spread wide open, staring at the ceiling. *What to do~?* You sat up on the edge of your bed as the door flung open, “Noona?” Sehun popped his head behind the door and cooed, “Hyung and I are going out~”

 “You and who?” You blinked at him. “Kai-hyung and me.” Sehun said, “Now bye~” He made a small wave and closed the door, but then, you blocked it with your right foot, which was now aching with pain, “L-Let me join you!” You hissed and hopped towards your cabinet while massaging your foot. “If you say so…” Sehun pouted and sat on your bed, waiting for you to change.

 

 

 “So, where are we going again?” You asked Sehun as both of you are walking down the streets of delightful city of Seoul. “You’ll know when we get there.” Sehun answered. You secretly pouted and kept on walking. Sehun got your hand and swung it back and fort like little kids playing along. You didn’t bother; instead, you go with the flow. Ah… The old times. “Noona~” Sehun called, “What~?” You smiled at him. “You like Lu Han-hyung, right~?” He smiled back, “Well… Yeah.”

 “Don’t you have Kai-hyung already?”

 “…Yeah.” You fell silent for a while.

 “Why didn’t you confess to Lu Han-hyung, then?”

 “That’s the point.”

 A few seconds, Sehun realized what you meant. How can you love someone when you already have one? It’s like an arranged marriage thing. If you accept Kai as your ‘official’ boyfriend, Lu Han might probably get hurt. And if you confess to Lu Han, whatever Kai’s reaction will be, it wouldn’t be good, for sure. It came to thought, why did Kai go through this far, this much, just to be your boyfriend? Knowing the guy he is, he wouldn’t even bother being your boyfriend. *Something’s up.*

 “Ah! There he is!” Sehun pointed out to a dark-skinned boy who was leaning against the walls of a nearby shop. “Hyung~” Sehun beamed and neared Kai with his hands wide open, welcoming Kai as he walked towards the younger. The scene was like two best friends who haven’t seen each other for years. *Drama.* You rolled your eyes and joined the two. Kai saw you and blinked a few times at Sehun, he yanked him by the shoulder and turned back, “Why did you bring her here?!” Kai whispered. “Because she said so!” Sehun replied. “But I thought it’s only going to be the two of us?” Kai murmured once more, “How could I reject her?! She’s my sister. If I did, she’s probably bug me for eternity about it.” Sehun shot Kai a look, “Just let her be. And this is another opportunity to talk with her, right?”

 “…Fine.” Kai gave up and looked at you. “Yo.” You made a small wave at him, “Sorry for ruining your date.” You mocked. “What the fudge, noona! We’re NOT on a date!” Sehun bursted out. “Okay, okay. Sheesh… Calm down.” You lifted both your hands, gesturing Sehun to relax. “Anyways,” Kai cleared his throat, “Let’s get going, shall we?” He asked, looking at you. Sehun and you nodded and followed him somewhere.

 

 

 “Wah…” Sehun loitered around the newly opened bubble tea shop a few miles away from their house. While you and Kai stood there, watching Sehun in astonishment as he got excited with every bit of thing he saw in the store. “This is way bigger than the ones near the school!” Sehun smiled in joy. *Heh. He’s so cute when he gets excited with everything and anything.* You giggled, “Yes.” True to Sehun’s words, the shop is bigger and has a lot more space than the ones they regularly go to after (Or before.) school. *This is way even better, too.*

 The interior design of the shop was themed with a ‘happy’ theme. There were big, circular lanterns hanging from the ceiling, along with some ceiling fans. The walls were painted with the color – blue, green, pink and white. The atmosphere felt light and fun, with the people chattering and talking. Once again, the smell of taro, honey, and other ingredients ran across the room, well, since it’s a bubble tea store. “You like it?” Kai smirked. “Come on, hyung!” Sehun signaled you and Kai to sit down. “Why can’t you be like your brother sometimes?” Kai asked you as the two of you approached the table Sehun was sitting at.

 “Why is your skin dark?” You faced Kai with dangerous, cat-like eyes. Kai snickered as he sat down the table, facing you. “What do you guys like?” Sehun asked. “Anything’s fine.” Both Kai and you said in harmony. “Okay~” Sehun rushed off to the counter. Kai shifted his gaze at you and asked, “Why ask something out of the topic?” “It’s just like what you said. I can never be like my brother. He is my brother, but we will never be alike. Two persons will never be alike.” You said frankly. Kai blinked at you with your sudden change of attitude. “Now, let me ask you…”

 “…Why do you want to be my boyfriend so badly?”

 Kai fell silent for a while. You were serious this time, it was all written at your face. *Does she know about the dare?*Kai felt nervous and his heart kept on pumping fast. What would he do? “Well?” You tilted your head. Kai leaned closer, facing your face, and gazed earnestly at you, “Because I like you.” Kai grinned. *A-Are you for real?!* You tried hard not to get red with what he said. Kai gazing intently at you plus a sudden confession? Honestly, you couldn’t handle that situation. Who couldn’t? “Lies.” You tried to keep a poker face. “It’s okay if you wouldn’t believe me.” Kai got back to his seat and crossed his arms, “Let me ask you this time.” “What is it now?” You frowned. “Did I pass?”

 “Passed what?” You asked in bewilderment. “You know, the whole ‘Boyfriend Test’ thingy.” Kai leaned closer again. “Nope. You failed 3 times~” You said in a happy tone, teasing him. “Can’t you… Give me a second chance?” Kai begged. “Why would I?” You asked him, this time, you were crossing your arms. “I promise that I’d prove you I’m a nice boyfriend. Probably the best you could keep and have.” Kai assured. *What am I doing…? I’m taking this game all so seriously. Well, you have a target. So one way or another, you have to be serious to get the target…* Kai had no idea why he took the dare so solemnly. He had shallow reasons for it, but one stands out, which, he wouldn’t admit – He likes you.

 You bit your bottom lip and thought about it. Just on time, Sehun arrived with the drinks and you thought about the answer. “Well…?” Kai asked, taking a sip from his honey bubble tea. “Fine.” You took a sip, too, with your chocolate bubble tea. “Yes!!!” Kai cheered. “What did I miss?” Sehun glanced at both of you. “That’s none of your business anymore.” Kai smiled broadly as Sehun pouted.

 

 

 “Ne, hyung… You’re not coming to the house?” Sehun asked as he closed the door of the bubble tea store. “Nope.” Kai turned around, facing his back at you and Sehun and started walking.

 

 

 

 “And just for you know…” Kai faced you with a smirk on his face.

 

 

 You tilted your head and faced him with a confused look. “I’m dark skinned because it makes me even ier. Does that answer your question?” “Tch…” You made a small grin behind his back as he made his way back to his home. “What’s that all about?” Sehun asked.

 

 

 


 

 Currently addicted with "Let Out The Beast".

 Lol. Updateu~

 Sorry for the short chapter... When I was writing, I felt like it was really long. But then, look at this?!

 -flippin' tables-

 Anyways, I'll make this short. 

 I was forced to sleep early. Lol.

 Check my grammar, pretty please~? -does aegyo- I got lazy at the end~ -fails-

 Anyone heard of EXO's Let Out The Beast English Demo Version? Kyaa~

 -feels-

 You better hear it. Their engrish is the best. -thumbs up and nods-

 ._.

 NOW RIGHT, LEFT, LEFT, LEAN TO THE RIGHT, THEN STEP, STEP. xD

 My hubbies~ I love you all~ -saranghae-

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHT RESERVED.