Dare

Dare

 

Please do not plagiarize, copy, nor claim this story yours.

Thanks. 

 


 

 Weekends came by fast…

 The rehearsal room was filled with 12 boys dancing at the beat of ‘History’. But one stood out the most, and that person was none other than Kai himself. He was graceful with every move. His hand gestures were poised, his body was flexible, and his steps were all on time. No wonder why he’s been given the title as ‘Dancing Machine’ and why Sehun looks up to him so much. The song ended. Everyone paused to catch their breaths from practicing for nearly 2 and half hours. They took a few-minute break. Everyone grabbed their water bottles and scattered themselves in every corner of the studio.

 “Whew! I’m tired!”

 “Gege! Let’s play!”

 “I want to eat!”

 “Bear with it, Xiumin.”

 “Baekhyun! Let’s play with the light switch.”

 Everyone was enjoying themselves; Chanyeol and Baekhyun were derping around, playing with the light switch. Tao is bothering his Kris gege again, Xiumin munching a lot of chips with Lay. Chen being silent and all, letting his friends do all the stupid stuff. Suho just gave up about stopping s from being stupid and annoying and sat there in the corner with D.O. While Sehun sat in between his hyungs – Lu Han who was silently drinking his bottled water and Kai who was listening to his iPod.

 Sehun was being his usual self – wearing a blank face, drinking his bubble tea. He was going to finish his bubble tea when an idea popped out of his head. “Guys!” he exclaimed. All heads turned to Sehun now, except Kai who was with his earphones on and the volume turned to ‘Max’. “Let’s play ‘Truth or Dare’!” The maknae announced. And you know what he got for that suggestion?

 DEAD SILENCE.

 “Uhm… Sehun,” Suho interrupted the awkward silence, “Don’t you think that’s kinda… girly?” Everyone snorted with what Suho said. “Girly, yeah right. I’m bored the hell in here. Let’s just play it, pwease~?” He made puppy eyes. He intentionally put up that face because no one can’t resist his cuteness, not even the ‘Cold Prince’ Kris. “Fine, whatever.” Kris made a face and let the others form a big circle in the middle of the room. See? Not even Kris.

 “Alright, who goes first?” Xiumin asked, he glanced at every member and waited for a reply. “Why don’t you do it?” Lay said. Xiumin shrugged and started the game, “Fine then. I pick Lay!” he eyed Lay and chuckled lightly. Lay shot him a look; he knows that Xiumin is up to something. “Truth or Dare?” Xiumin grinned and rocked his body from side-to-side. He thought about it. If he chooses ‘Truth’, he might spill out many personal information about him… or it’s just revenge because Lay was always the ones who spills the beans about his fellow members. But if he chooses ‘Dare’, Xiumin might let him do even stupider things than what his friends did just a while ago.

 Lay took a deep sigh and finally decided his answer – “Dare.” Xiumin rubbed his chin and looked up; “I dare you to…” he looked at Lay who was patiently waiting for an answer.  “ – Dance ‘Nobody’ in front!” Lay’s eyes widened and he flushed light pink. All eyes on Lay now. Some smiled and even smirked. Some of them were witty-titty Xiumin, Chanyeol who laughed like an idiot, Kris and Suho. What? Suho? Laughing at a fellow member?! Now that’s unusual. Yes, he’s smiling… or it’s either Suho being his normal ‘Smiley’ self. Lay sighed. *I guess I don’t have a choice.* He stood up in front of the twelve.

 “Aw yeah!!!” the whole lot cheered. Kai who was attentively observing his friends played ‘Nobody’ in his iPod, which was mysteriously installed. Lay was ready to dance until… “Wait! Wait! Wait!” Xiumin halted him and brought out a camera. “Okay… Now!” he pressed the ‘Record’ button. “Oh no! You’re not gonna do that.” Lay neared Xiumin and covered the lens of the camera. “Come on Lay! It’ll be awesome!” Xiumin teased.

 “Come on Lay!”

 “Yeah! Come on!”

 “Hwaiting~”

 Everyone cheered and supported Lay. He finally gave up in all of those pesters and danced to the rhythm of ‘Nobody’.  Everyone cracked up. D.O was rolling on the floor like a buffalo, the same as Chen and Xiumin. Chanyeol was laughing like a troll and Baekhyun has his eyesmile on. Kai and Sehun were laughing while Lu Han, Tao and Kris – 

 

 

 Lay finally stopped and got back to his spot. His face was red and all and he covered it with his hands. “This’ gonna get a million views!” Xiumin mocked. “Delete that!” Lay attacked Xiumin who raised the camera high above his head. They were arguing with the camera when the other members continued the game. A lot of them chose dare while a few chose truth because they know that choosing ‘Dare’ would be a fun idea, even though they’ll look stupid and all. No one really thought of the game as a ‘girly’ one. The question finally landed on Sehun. “Sehun!” Baekhyun called, “Truth or Dare?!” “Dare!” Sehun smirked. “Make a heart!” Baekhyun beamed.

 “Make a heart! Make a heart!”

 The whole group kept on repeating until Sehun had no choice but to make one.

 

 

 “Ugh! That’s creepy!” Everyone complained. Sehun now shifted his gaze to Kai who kept on laughing at his ‘Creepy Heart’. “Hyung! Truth or Dare?!” Sehun pointed at Kai. “DARE.” He made a really serious smirk. “I dare you to go out with Minyeollie!!!” Sehun shouted. Yet again, there was a moment of silence. “Who’s that?” Kai dumbly asked. He just met you a few days ago and now he forgot about you? What the hell is that?! Sehun mentally face-palmed. “Hyung! Minyeol’s my sister!” Sehun replied. It was the only way for you to have a boyfriend… That’s what Sehun thought about. He didn’t have any other choice. Kai is the ‘perfect’ boyfriend, in his opinion. He’s good looking, athletic, has good grades and was loved by every girl in the school, except you, that is. And besides, if he didn’t make his move now, when will he? He couldn’t get the chance to ask Kai again… maybe. *Sorry Noona… Well, at least I helped you with this one, right?*

 Kai was silent for a while. Everyone was eyeing him now. Lu Han waited worriedly for an answer. *Why Kai of all people? I bet Minyeol would ask the same…* Kai finally parted his lips and answered, “Deal.” Kai shook Sehun’s hand as an evidence of their contract. Luhan’s eyebrows slanted as he sighed. Sehun perked up, he grinned that his pink lips reached his ears. The other members stared dumbfounded. They didn’t know what going on with you, Sehun, Lu Han and Kai. Kai smirked.

 *This is going to be fun.*

 

 

 “Yoboseyo?” you answered Sehun’s call which disturbed your own dance practice.

 “Noona! I found you a boyfriend!” Sehun beamed at the other end of the line.

 “Really?! Who is it?! You better not fail this time!”

 “I’m with him! He’ll talk to you, wait.”

 Sehun hung up. You tapped your left foot as you waited for a voice when suddenly…

 “Yoboseyo?”

 “Hello? Who’s this?”

 You felt a smirk come up on the caller’s face. “Know me?”

 *Oh God… No…* “Okay, well, bye bye!” You closed the lid shut wearing a shocked face.

 

 

 At the other end of the line…

 “Hello? Hello?” Kai kept on talking at the dead phone.

 “She ended the call?” Sehun asked.

 “Tch. She’s probably fan girl-ing right now.” Kai chortled.

 

 

 “Yoboseyo~”

 “Hyeri? Is it you?”

 “What’s up girl?”

 “Want a...” you gulped. “…Boyfriend?”

 

 


 

 Heya! New chappie's here!

 Sorry if it's crappy and all... Please remind me about all those typos, if there are some.

 I'm truly sorry for this short chapter!

 Not them gif's! Lol. I love gif's. By the way, I don't own them.

 New poster~ <3

 We have classes tomorrow. Tch... I hate it. >.<

 I wish the vacation will be extended. xD

 I'll try to write as many chapters as possible, for the meantime, please keep on supporting me! 

 

 

 This picture inspired me to write this chapter.

 I want my 12 dorks back... All hyper and idiotic.

 -Sigh- I wish they take a rest for even a minute and have some fun. 

 Fighting guys!

 (My Sweet) Panda Next Door: Chapter 10 - Updated!

 Love you all!!! 

 READ, COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE!

 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.™