Job???

Twisted Revenge

 

Next morning 
 
               After our morning routines, chunjo locked the door. We start to walk along the stairway. " You ah looked out " i heard ljoe yelled. I looked up and saw a boy running toward me. He bumped into me. We both fell down. Ljoe run toward me and help me up. " sorry " said the boy. " is okay i am fine " i replied. I looked up the boy. " are you lay" i asked. " oh hi You ah " he greeted. " what are you doing here " i asked. " i live here " he replied. " really we also live here " said ljoe. " i am from room 501. What about you ? " he asked. " our room is 401. " i replied. " is nice to see you again but i have go and lock the door. " he replied. " okay so see you later " i said. We walk down the stair. I saw Suho and his friends. " oh hi. What are you doing here?" i asked him. " we live here " he replied. " we? So you all live together. " i said. " yes" he replied. " okay bye. I don't want to be late for school. " i said. " hey don't forget that we need a job. " said cap oppa. A few minutes later we arrived at school. After school, we went to the hospital. When we arrived, we went to Baekhyun's room. I knocked on the door and entered the room. Baekhyun is sitting on his bed talking with Do while the rest are doing their own bussiness. Suho walked toward us and greeted. " how are u ? Better? " i asked Beakhyun. " neh. I am going to be discharged a few days later " he said with a smile. " hyung is time to work " said Kai to Do. " i m  coming " said Do. " You ah sorry we don't have much caus we have work " said Suho. " oppa can you help me something ? " i asked. " yes. What it is ?" replied Suho. " can you help us to find a job ?" i asked. " ofcause. You guys can work together wih us. " said Suho. " really thanks oppa. " i said. " You can follow me no" said Suho. " neh" i said. " yYou ah. I think you better don't work caus you are the only girl among us. " said ljoe. " if you want me to, is okay with me. " i replied. " so see you guys later" i said. Now only me and Baekhyun are left. I walked toward the chair next to Baekhyun's bed and sit down. " Ahh.... Baekhyun can i ask you something ? " i asked. " yes what do you want to ask " he said. " remember the blonde guy? the one who beat up you. Ahh...why didn't you fight back and why is everyone scare of him ? " i asked. " you mean Juho. He's the richest in our school. He and his gang would make problems on me at breaktime or school over. As he is the richest in our school nobody dare to stop him or touch him. Teachers would always be by his side whether he's right or wrong. " he replied. " but why did he makes problems in you ? " i asked. " it's so complicated. When i was about fifteen, my parents company was bankrupt. So my father lent some money from them. He wasn't able to pay the debt off before he died. So i have to pay him the debt. Whenever he want to beat me up, he always comes up with the statement that i owe him money so i never fight back nor my friends. They knew that if they help me i would be the one who got beat up. The twelve of us work together. They would use the half the salary for the school fees and the rest to pay off my debt. I feel sorry for them. Actually i am the only one who have to pay off the debt. " he explained. I could see tears forming in his eyes. Tears started to flow down his cheek. I feel sad for him. I patted his back trying to comfort him. I wiped the tears off his face. A few minutes later, tears stopped flowing. We have a conversation about our lives. I told him about my family too. I also told him that i had had a brother. I told him about teentop too. And he told me about each one of them. We all don't have parents but have different histories. A few minutes later, the two of us fell asleep. Soon i felt someone shook me. I rub my eyes to see who it is. " You ah. Wake up " said ljoe. " huh. You guys are back. " i said. " lets go. " said cap. " oppas i am leaving. " i said before leaving.