I think I had done enough

Twisted Revenge

 

It's been one month since Lay has been in hospital. He has been doing well. However, he still want to discharge and we keep insisting. Life has been good so far. 
 
Fast Forward ( after school ) 
 
We have to pay hospital fee today. I guess they are going to get paid today. 
 
First i went to the hospital to meet Lay and checked the hospital bills. I told the nurse that we will give the bills later. Then i went back home. I finished my homework and clean up the house. Chunji and D.O were cooking, Cap and Ljoe were doing laundry, there rest were cleaning the house with me while Ricky and Chanjo were playing games. Chanyeol hasn't come back yet. 
 
When the dinner is ready we waited for Chanyeol. But he didn't show up until nine. It was getting dark and he didn't come back yet. 
 
 
Mean while. 
 
 
Chanyeol's PROV 
 
Today i'm going to get fees for tutoring Juho. I walk to his house and knock on the door. 
 
After a few knocks the door opens. 
 
" come in. " the maid welcomed. 
 
" Is Juho upstair? " i asked. 
 
" Neh. " she replied. 
 
I walk upstair and knock on his door. 
 
" Come in " i heard him. 
 
I open the door and walk in slowly. 
 
" Finish these for me. " he threw his homework papers at me. 
 
I sat at his desk and start working on the papers. 
 
I don't know why but i started feeling uncomfortable. I felt Juno's gaze on me but i ignored it. After i finish his papers i handed to him. 
 
" Here. Is there anything else? " i asked. 
 
No replies. 
 
" Umm. Today is the day i'll get my fees. " i reminded him. 
 
He took out his wallet and search for the money. He hands the money towards me. I was about to take it but he took it back. 
 
" You haven't finish your job for today. " he said. 
 
" Is there anything else? " i asked. 
 
No replies. 
 
" If you don't mind can you give it to me now cause i have to go. " i said.  
" of cause. " he handed me the money and i put it in my backpack. 
 
He walks over me and suddenly grabbed my hair and pushed me hard to the floor. I whined. He hold me up by my collar and pushed me against the wall. I felt pain up mine spine. 
 
"  Juho hyung. What's wrong with you? " i asked. 
 
He came closer and look me in my eyes. He smirked and pressed his lips against mine. I was shock and fear. I pushed him away. I walk toward the door but he held me back. 
 
" Hyung please let me go. " i said. 
 
" i said you haven't finish. " he yelled. 
 
He grabbed my hair hard and push me onto his bed. He got on top of me. 
 
" Hyung what are you doing? " i asked in fears. 
 
" Get off me. " i cried. 
 
" I need you. I want you. I love you. Don't you see it? " he yelled. 
 
He started to rip off my clothes. 
 
" Hyung. Please don't. Please. " i begged. 
 
He start to kiss me roughly. I began to cry. 
 
" I-I..I don't l-love you. I-I h-h..hate you. " i cried. 
 
" What? What did you just say? " he questioned. 
 
I could see anger building up in his eyes. He slapped me in my face hard. 
 
" Don't you know who i am? I get everything i want. " he spatted. 
 
" No, you are wrong. You don't own me. And you won't get me. " i was in verge of yelling. 
 
" How dare you talk me back? " he grabbed hold of my hair. 
 
" oww. Hyung its hurt. " i whined. 
 
" Suit this. " he threw me to the floor and get on top of me. He threw a punch at my face. After receiving several punches he got off me. 
 
" Get up. I said GET UP. " he kicked me in the stomach. I just laid there. He pulled me up by my hair and pushed me hard to the wall. I felt my back hit against the wall with great force. He walk closer toward me. He held both of my hands with one hand above my head. 
 
" Please don't do this. Please. " i begged. 
 
I pushes him with all my strength which makes him fell backwards. I quickly run over to my backpack and search for my phone. I was about to dial to the police when a voice stop me. 
 
" If phone the police don't ever think you will see your friends again. You know i can do anything to them. " Juho said as he get up and smirked.
 
" And do you think i would let you live when you pushed me like this? Never think like that until you die. I wouldn't let your friends live too. Until you die or be mine. Chose one. " he added. 
 
Fear rushed through me. I grabbed my backpack and run out of the house before he could touch me. I run to what ever my legs take me. I stopped near a alley catching my breath. 
 
Rain start to pour down. 
 
Should i go home or what? You should go back home. You need to give them money for Lay's hospital fees. You can act like nothing happen. You can, Chanyeol. You can. With that thought i walk to the apartment. 
 
Before knocking on the door i fixed myself. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to come and open the door. After a moment the door open. 
 
" Oppa. Why are you late we are worried for you? And you are wet. " said You ah as she open the door. 
 
" here is the money for hospital fees. " i handed the money to her. 
 
" Oppa is it blood? " she asked as she gestured toward my corner of lip. 
 
" oh. I fell down on the way. " i lied. 
 
" i will go and change the clothes. " i said and walk into the bathroom. 
 
I locked the door and sighed. I better wash my face. I turn on the sink and splash some water to my face. I checked my face in the mirror. 
 
' I wouldn't let your friends live too. Until you die or be mine. Chose one. ' Juho's voice kept repeating several times in my head. 
 
I look for something in the medicine box behind the mirror. I took it out. 
 
This is the best way Chanyeol. 
 
 
You's PROV
 
" Suho oppa. Here is the money. Chanyeol just came back. " i said to Suho. 
 
" tell him to come and eat. " suho said. 
 
" Arrasso. " i replied. 
 
I walks toward the bathroom and knock on the door. 
 
No replies. 
 
I knock again on the door. 
 
" Oppa. Suho oppa told me to call you for dinner. " i said. 
 
" Oppa. Dinner. " i repeated. 
 
" Oppa, Suho oppa is calling you. " i said. 
 
 
"What are you doing?" Cap oppa asked as he came out of his room. 
 
"I'm calling Chanyeol oppa for dinner but he didn't reply." i said. 
 
" Chanyeol. " Cap knocked on the door. 
 
Me and Cap oppa were calling for Chanyeol loudly that made almost everyone in the house gather around us. 
 
"Cap and You ah what are you doing? " Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Calling Chanyeol for dinner." i replies simply. 
 
"Chanyeol what are you doing? Let eat. " D.O oppa said. 
 
"Why isn't he replying?" i asked. 
 
"Wait. When did he go into the bathroom? " Baekhyun asked. 
 
"As soon as he arrived. " i said. 
 
" Don't tell me... " Suho mumbled under his breath as he made eyes contact with Baekhyun. 
 
" Oh . " Baekhyun cursed as he try twisting the door knob. 
 
"Someone help me open the door. " he said. 
 
He pushed himself against the door making it flew open. 
 
"Oh my god. Oppa. " i rushed toward Chanyeol who was lying on the floor. 
 
"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun kneeled down beside him and shook his shoulder as something fell off of his hand. 
 
Neil picked it up. It was a small bottle. 
 
"Sleeping pills. " he read it. All of us turned our head towards him in shock. 
 
"Chanyeol did you take it? " Baekhyun asked. 
 
"Hyung, i think i have done enough. Please forgive me. This is for all of you. " Chanyeol said softly before closely his eyes. 
 
"Chanyeol. Wake up. You cannot leave me. You can't. " Baekhyun cried. 
 
"We have to take him to the hospital. " Suho said.