Don't leave me

Twisted Revenge

 

"You ah. You can go home and rest for a while" Lay said. "But Oppa, who will stay in the hospital" I protested. 
 
"Don't worry. Oppa is not a kid" lay said. "Arraso" i replied. 
 
 
 
I just worry to leave Lay oppa alone with Chanyeol oppa at the hospital. The rest of us are going home to clean, cook, shower and rest so there would be no one when they need something. But Lay oppa gots a point. I can be worrying everywhere. He's not a kid. He can take care of himself. Right? Whatever. I will just go home and rest for the time being. 
 
Fast Forward (At home)
 
"You ah. You can take shower now" Chen oppa said. "Neh oppa" I replied. 
 
"Hey we are running out of food" Xuimin yelled from the kitchen. "Arraso. I will buy it later" replied Chen oppa. 
 
" Oppa, I will go and buy. Just give me the money" I said. 
"Aren't you going to take shower?" Chen asked. 
"I will take later. I will go and buy first" I said. 
"Is that okay?" he asked. 
"Neh" I nodded my head. 
"Ah thankyou You ah. Here's the money" He handed me the money and walk away. 
 
"You ah, where are you going?" asked L.joe. 
"To the nearby store" i replied. 
"I will come with you" he said. 
"No need. It's okay" I protested. 
"It's not okay. How can I let a pretty girl like you to go alone at this late?" he said. 
"Oppa. You are so cheesy" I laughed. 
"Whatever. Let's go." he said and dragged me outside. 
 
"Wa. It's so nice to come with you" L.joe said and put his arm around me. 
"What are you doing?" i asked. 
"What? Can't I hug my pretty princess?" he said. 
"Oppa stop being cheesy" I said. 
 
 
 
Fast Forward ( After buying at the store)
 
"Oppa, do you think we will be okay again like before?" I asked. 
" Of cause! When that happens, we will go to the amusement park, play games, eat ice-creams and fool around like before. And we will also buy our dream house. " he said. 
"Really?" I asked. 
"Really." he answered. 
"Promise me" I said. 
"I promised my pretty little princess" he said. 
 
All the way home, we were having sweet conversation until...
 
"You ah stay here and call the fire station. Don't follow inside! " L.joe said and run into our house which was now on fire. 
 
I called the fire station. After about five minutes they arrived. The fire was really big and smoke were everywhere. Till none of them come out. 
 
I try to get into the house but the fire fighter held me back. However, i succeed into the house. The strong scent of smoke come into my nose filling my lungs making me difficult to breath. I just came in and I can breath probably. I don't know how the others are. I look everywhere but i can't see clearly through the smoke. I then spot a figure near the stairway. 
 
"Oppa! " I shouted. 
"You ah. Why are you here? I told you not to follow me. Get out. It's dangerous" L.joe said. 
"I'm not leaving anyone" i said. 
"You ah! Get out. You can died! " he yelled. 
"Even if i can died, i don't care. We will died together" I protested. 
"We don't have much time. Follow me" he said and dragged me upstair. 
 
"Damn" he cursed under his breath as he try to open the door. 
"Why isn't it opening?" i asked. 
"I don't know try the others. " he said. 
 
All the doors are locked. Luckily i brought my room key. I opened my room door to found a figure lying on the floor. 
 
"Oppa! I found someone" I said. 
L.joe and i rush into the room. "Chanjo. " l.joe said as he realised who it was.  
 
Just then one of the fire fighter found us and help us. 
 
"You ah. Take this. " L.joe give me something. "And this" he give me something from his neck. "Go. " he said. 
" Aren't you following?" I asked. 
"I have to help the rest" he said. 
"No way I'm leaving you" I said. 
"You ah please. Remember my promise. I will full fill it" he said. 
"And no matter how things matters stay strong. Keep smiling. Arraso?" he said. 
"Why are you saying this? You are not leaving me. No one is. " i said. 
"Just remember what i say. Now go. " he said. 
 
One of the fire fighter dragged me out. Just before they were about to go in the house exploded into huge flames. 
 
And that's the last time I see them. 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
I sorry that i haven't update for a month. But i will try to update more often.