Chapter 3: First day of school

Twisted Revenge

 Beep" my alarm clock rang. This is my first day at Seoul Highs, so i better go to school early. I get up of my bed and dress up in my new school uniform. I tied my hair high in a pink ribbon. I walked into the kitchen. Chunji was preparing breakfast while the others are getting ready. After we had finished our breakfast we head out to school. " are you news here? " asked a woman. " yes " we replied. " then follow me to the information centre" she said. She lead us down the corridor all the way to the information centre. " kids here are your classroom " said the woman. Great. Ljoe, me and chunji get the same class while neil, cap, chunjo and ricky get the same class. Later our class teacher introduced us to the classmates. " hi i am You ah " i greeted. " hello i am chunji and this is ljoe " greeted chunji oppa. The teacher shows our seats. After the class finished it was lunch time. We walk to our lockers but then we saw a group of people. " hey what are they doing there let check out " said chunjo. We walked over the corner to find out what is happening. I tapped on the shoulder of the student next to me. " why it is so crowded" i asked to the student next to me. " you must be new here. " he said. " neh i am new here and what is happening" i asked again. " as usual they made problems " he replied. I watched to know what was happening. It was not a fight but bullying. The guy with the blonde hair pushed a boy with brown hair towards the lockers which made the boy hit against it and fell on the ground. " hey isn't that bullying" i asked the boy next to me. " yes " he replied. " so why ain't you guys help him" i added in. " better stay out of the way " he replied. " this is happening like almost everyday " he said. I looked back at the boy with brown hair. He already started to bleed. After a while some boys run toward the crowd. It seems like they are trying to stop them. The boy with the blonde hair was about to punch the boy when someone grabbed his hand back. " isn't that enough " one of the boy said. " how dare you touch me  " the boy with the blonde hair yelled back. " he already said he will pay you back " said one of the boy. " do you know them" i asked the boy next to me. "of cause i know. Everyone here know He is Kris " he said pointing his finger at the boy who held back the boy with the blonde hair's hand. " and he is Baekhyun " said the boy pointing his finger at the boy with brown hair. " and he is Juho " he said pointing to the blonde guy. I looked at Juho. I have seen him somewhere. " hey do you know the guy with the blonde hair " i asked ljoe. " yes. Don' t you remember? He's the guy you bumped into that day remember. " ljoe replied. " oh yes " i said. " someone please call the ambulance" i heard a voice. I looked around. I don't see the blonde guys and his packs but i could see the boy with brown hair and his friend. The boy was lying on the floor. Blood drifted diwn his head. Nobody dare to help them. I walked toward them. I sense whether the boy was still breathing. " chunjo call the ambulance pali " i said to chunjo. After a while the ambulance arrived. When we arrived at the hospital, we all wait for the doctor. A few minutes later the doctor came out. " is he fine " asked one of the boy. " he broke his hand and injuries his head. But don't worry he will be fine. " said the docter. " thankyou doctor" chunji said. We entered the room to look whether he is fine or not. He is lying on the bed. His face look pale and weak. " are you okay ? Do you feel dizzy?" asked his friend. " where are we " the boy asked. " in the hospital " his friend replied. One of his friend looked at us. " oh hi i am You ah " i greeted. " and they are ljoe, chunji, ricky, neil, cap and chunjo " i introduced to them. " hi i am luhan " said one of them. " thanks for helping us" said one of them. "is okay but can we go now " cap asked. " neh " said one of them. " we will come tomorrow  "  i said and we left.