Next Chapter and Unfinished things

Twisted Revenge

 

Third Person PROV
 
After the fire incident, they headed to Busan to start a new life. With the help of docter Choi Siwon, they were able to move to Busan. According to Chanjo's information, they guess the fire incident was Juho's doing. He wanted to silence all of them about something so he decided to kill us. But four of them managed to survive thanks to dr.Choi. He told them to move to his hospital at Busan and start a new life. He announced that all of them were killed in the fire so that Juho will not try to kill them again. 
 
Lay and Chanyeol are at the hospital of dr.Choi Siwon's brother, dr.Choi Minho. He is really nice. For the time being he help them to rent a small apartment near the hospital. 
 
Lay got more depressed after the news. Chanyeol is still in a coma. Chanjo managed to find a part time job for their living.  You ah was changed completely. She don't talk nor eat. Moreover she is not the same cheerful girl that alway smile. Seems like her smile was stolen. 
 
 
 
.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;
 
 
 
"noona, just one spoon. Huh. Please just one spoon" Chanjo asked as he begged You ah to eat. He just got a shook from her as an answer. 
 
"noona, you haven't eat for days and even you don't talk anymore" Chanjo said. 
 
"I don't want to eat" she said. 
 
"noona, do you think doing like this to yourself will bring them back? Do you think they will be happy to see you like this? Do you think we don't care about you?" Chanjo questioned. "Huh? Noona answer me" Chanjo said.
"I-I don't know" she replied. 
"Noona...at least think about yourself. 
Think about what hyung told you" he said. 
After a long silence, "I'm so sorry. I didn't think about it. I'm sorry" she said as she hugged Chanjo and cried into his shoulder.
 "It's okay. You don't need to say sorry. It's not late. You can change yourself. And stay strong. Arraso?" he asked. 
She just nodded her head. 
"Let's eat you haven't eat for days" he said as he handed her the food. 
"Oh and noona let's go to the hospital later" he said. "Arraso" she replied. 
 
 
You's PROV
 
 
What Chanjo said was right. I shouldn't be like this. They wouldn't come back anyway.  I have to move on my life. I have to live for the ones who care about me. 
 
 This is the next chapter of my life. But i won't forget the previous chapter. And the unfinished things...