New Year

Twisted Revenge

 

It's been a month since they have moved to Busan. You have got a job and Lay is getting better. Chanjo continued High School. Chanyeol still hasn't wake up. And most of all You have changed her named to Lee Joon Mei. 
 
 
.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;..;.;.;.;.;.;.;.;
 
 
 
You PROV
 
 
"Chanjo. Get up! You will be late for school" I said as I pulled the blanket off Chanjo.  "Aish. Noona, just one minute" he pleaded. "No. You are getting up now" I said. "Arreso. Aish, you are a really annoying noona" he said. "Whatever. I don't care. Just get ready for school. I'll be leaving now. I have prepared breakfast. Eat before going to school. Areaso?" I said. "Arreso. Just go already. I'm not a kid" he replied. 
 
I walked out of the house and closed the door behind me and headed to the bus stop. 
 
Currently, I'm working at the Nam Company. It's the biggest company in Korea. And has six company building in Korea and others. The owner of the company is very nice to me since he knows my situation. And he and his wife love me as their own child since they have none. 
 
Without me noticing, I 've already arrived at the building. I used the elevator to 11 floor. After I step out of the elevator, many employees greeted me with kind smiles which I returned them back. I then walked towards my desk and have a seat. 
 
"Joon Mei ah, what are going to do tomorrow?" Krystal, my co-worker asked me. "Why so sudden? It's not like my birthday or so" I said. "Pabo. You don't even know tomorrow is New Year which means no works" she said. "Really? I don't even noticed" I said. "so what are you going to do?" she asked again. "uh...use some money and have a dinner at the hospital" I replied. "What?!" she suddenly shouted. "Krystal, you don't need to shout. There's nothing to shout out like this" I said. "What?!" she shouted again. "Krystal, I told you that you don't need to shout like this" I reminded her. "What?! I mean who would spent some money and have a dinner at the hospital. People would go out with families and friends. Go to amusement park or the river side. And spend money on big feast" she said, half whispering and half shouting. "It's not like I'm have enough money and Lay and Chanyeol oppa are at the hospital. I can't just spend money going somewhere with only Chanjo" I said. "Yeah, you have a point" Krystal said. "So what about you?" I asked. "Me? I'm going out on a date with my friends. And guess what? My crush is coming too" she said in an excited tone. "Thats great to hear" I said and smiled. 
 
"Joon Mei ah. CEO is calling you" I heard someone called. "I'm coming" I replied. 
 
'Knock Knock' I knocked on the door. "Come in" i heard the CEO answered from the inside. I walk in and closed the door behind me. 
 
"I heard you called me" I said. 
"Yes. I want to give you this" he handed me a envelope. 
"What's this?" I asked. 
"take a look" he said. 
I opened the envelope and surprised to saw money. 
"What is this for?" I asked. 
"For you to spend on New Year" he said. 
"But sir, this is too much. You have helped me enough" I handed him the envelope back but he didn't take it. 
"Keep it. You will need it. I know you are struggling to support your own living including a high-school stident and two of your friends who are currently at a hospital. You deserve it" he said. 
"But-" I was about to protest but cut off. 
"no buts. Just accept it" he said. 
"Thank you" I said. 
"No need to thank me. After all you are like my daughter" he said smiling.
"Now go back to work" he said. 
"Neh" I said and leave the room, back to work. 
 
 
 
The next day
 
"Chanjo. After school come to the hospital. Arreso?" I said. 
 
"Arreso. And why aren't you going to work?" he asked. 
"Today is New Year so no work" I said. 
"Really? So you are going to prepare something?" he asked. 
"Yes. I'm going to prepare hot pot" I replied. 
"What?! Hot pot? It's too expensive noona" Chanjo said. 
"Not to worry. I got some bonus money from CEO" I said. 
"Really? Wow...so great" he said. 
"Stop dreaming. Now go to school. You'll be late" I reminded. 
"Aww. Arreso. Bye!!!" he said and rushed out of the house
 
Fast Forward(at the hospital) 
 
"You ah, you brought Hot pot! Wow... I want to eat now" Lay said. 
"Not now we have to wait for Chanjo and my name is Joon Mei. Lee Joon Mei. Not You" I remarked. 
"Ah. Sorry. I get used to calling You" he replied. 
"Oppa. Help me with this" I said. 
"Oh. Arreso" he replied. 
"Opp-" I was cut off when, "NOONA. I WANT TO EAT HOT POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" came a loud scream which definitely belong to Chanjo. 
"Yah! Chanjo, no shouting. This is hospital not your home" I scolded. 
"Sorry. I just very hungry" he excused. 
"Anyway come and help here" Lay oppa said. 
"Neh, hyung" he replied and help us. 
 
After setting up...
 
"Noona, can I eat now?" Chanjo asked. 
"Wait for dr.Choi. He's coming soon" Lay oppa said. 
"Arreso" Chanjo said. 
"Chanjo don't touch!!!" I yelled at Chanjo who was trying to eat. 
"Noona, why are you yelling?! I was just trying to taste" he reasoned. 
"Don't try to lie. I have know you since you were five" I said. 
"noo-" he was cut off when dr.Choi came in. 
"hello! Dr.Choi" Lay greeted. 
"I told you not to call me dr.Choi. I'm the same age as you. Call me Minho" Dr.Choi said. 
"sorry" he said. 
"Minho-sshi, would you like to join us?" I asked. 
"I would like to but I need to check some patient" he replied. 
"It's okay if you are busy" I said. 
"Then I will be going" he said. 
"Neh. " we replied in reunion. 
"Let eat" Lay oppa said. 
"Wa... Finally" Chanjo exclaimed. 
 
 
End of the Prov
 
 
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
 
Happy New Year!!!🎉
i hope 2013 may bless us all.