Country life

Twisted Revenge

Ring Ring " school bell ring. I rushed through the school gate. " You ah " Ljoe called. " oppa" i said running toward him and hug him. "    Aigoothis girl don't even see us" chunji said. " oppas i hungry lets go and eat something " i said while dragging ljoe along with me. " aish these kids wait for us" yelled CAP. When we arrived at the shop we order ddouboki. While waiting for ddouboki we tell jokes to each other. When the waiter place a bowl of ddouboki, we start to eat. After eating CAP oppa pay for us. I looked at my watch and yelled" we are late ". I start to run fast without waiting them. Ljoe, chunji and chunjo followed while the rest are paying. Suddenly i bumped into someone and fall to the ground. " oh gosh don't see me " he yelled at me. I quickly apoligized him but he don't seen satisfied. He was about the same age as me. There was seven boys behind him. He was about to hit me when Ljoe held his hand back. " She already apoligized you. Isn't that enough"ljoe said to him. " who are you to talk me back" the guy yelled at ljoe and punch his face which makes ljoe to fall to the ground. I run towards ljoe to help but the two other guys held me back. One of the guy walks toward ljoe and kick him in the stomach. At the moment chunji and chunjo run toward me and helped me to escape from the two guys who has held me. " pali go and call cap hyung and the rest " chunji told to chunjo. While cap hyung arrived he stopped the fight. Later the eight guys went their way, we helped ljoe to get up. Cap and chunji help ljoe to walk while the  rest of us carry our school bags. " we are late just because of me " i apoligized them. " is okay and is not because of you" cap oppa said. " i guess ljoe should rest for today " chunji said. " we can just work extra time right " chunjo added in. "so ricky went back together with ljoe" i said. Ricky and ljoe walk back while the rest of us went to our part time job.   After job we went home, Dannnnn!!!!!! " oppa did you hear aloud voice" i asked chunji as we walk into the room. Water were spilt everywhere. " Yah this kid" said ljoe to ricky. " what are you guys doing " asked cap. " when did u arrived " asked ricky. " answer my question first" cap said back to ricky. " actually i was preparing ramans for hyungs and noona and i accidently spilt water" replied Ricky. " next time don't do it by yourself " said chunji while cleaning up the mess. " Are you okay" i asked ljoe. "arrh this cute girl. I am always okay if you are by my side." said ljoe. I help ljoe with putting medicine while chunji is making ramans and the rest are playing. " dinner time chunji said. We all finished eating and clean up.