Chapter 17:

Twisted Revenge

Chapter 17:

 
Third Person's Prov:
 
After the three of them have breakfast, they found themselves on the couch watching television. Running Man is on the channel they are watching and all of them were laughing loudly not noticing anything including the guy standing at the doorframe yelling for Youngjae. 
 
"Hey, I think I heard someone calling your name" Chanjo said. 
"Nah, it's must be the voices from the T.V" Youngjae said. 
 
And they continued to watch untill something was thrown straight at Youngjae's head. 
 
"Ouch!" he yelp and turn around only to meet the furious eyes of Daehyun who was limping against the doorframe. 
 
"Dae, why did you throw it you should have call me" Youngjae complained rubbing his head. 
 
"I've been yelling for you" Daehyun snapped. 
 
"Oh really? Sorry Dae" Youngjae said. 
 
"Ok right now I don't need your sorry I need your help" Daehyun said. 
 
Youngjae rush toward Daehyun and help him to walk and let him sit on the couch. Joon Mei has already got up from the couch and Chanjo went into the kitchen to get a glass of water for Daehyun. 
 
"Are you hurting anywhere? How do you feel?" asked Youngjae. 
"Fine. Care to explain how I got here" said Daehyun. 
"Last night, Joon Mei helped us" Youngjae said. 
"Joon Mei?" Daehyun asked. 
"She's Joon Mei" Youngjae gestured toward Joon Mei. 
"Hi" Joon Mei waved and offered a kind smile which he returned. 
"and I'm Chanjo" added Chanjo as he hand Daehyun a glass of water. 
"Thanks. I'm Daehy-" 
 
' teure gachin paereodaim,Busyeojulge we so fly
Babogachi ttarahajin ankesseo gateun neowa Nareul bigyohajima'
 
"Hello" 
"......."
"Yongguk hyung, where are you? We're waiting for you guys" 
"......" 
"What?! Hyung, we're not joking"
"......" 
"No! I want to come too"
"......"
"You can't"
 
"Yah, what is he saying? Turn on the speaker" Daehyun said. 
 
"Haha. Do you think we would fall for your prank?" 
"Hyung, we're not lying"
"Yeah, yeah. You're not lying. You're just joking"
"Aish, can't you believe us?"
"No. I can't believe both of you" 
"Whatever. But you can't leave us" 
"Of course, I can leave you guys. Consider this is the punishment for all of your pranks"
"we are sorry, hyung. But you can't just leave us. You know how much I want to have a vacation" 
"What?! A vacation?!!! No way"
"Yes way, Daehyun. As i said this is your punishment"
"Then where are we going to stay? You locked the door"
"So?"
"Hyu-"
 
'Beep Beep Beep' 
 
 
"How could he hung up on us?" Youngjae said. 
"I gonn-" Daehyun was cut off by the sound of door knocking. 
 
 
"I'm coming" said Chanjo as he walked toward the door and open it. 
 
"Who's at the door?" asked Joon Mei as she walk over to see who's at the door. 
"Changjo, don't tell me they are your friends" said Joon Mei as she stared at the six little kids around the age of 4. 
"They're the kids I'm babysitting. Their parents are going on a vacation together for about two weeks. So they will be here until their parents return" replied Changjo. 
"What?! Yah, do you think we have enough rooms for them?!" said Joon Mei. 
"Don't worry. Their parents leave all their needs here" said Changjo. 
"where are those?" asked Joon Mei. 
"Outside. We just need to move them"
 "Are u kidding me? -___- " 
"What?"
"I'm not going to help you babysit them for two whole weeks"
"What?! You can't do that" 
"Yes, I can"
"No, you can't"
"Yes, I can. And I'm going to"
"No, you can't cause they are going to pay us thirty thousand for each kid"
"No- wait. Thirty thousand for one so one eighty thousand for 6. I'm in"
"So lets first move these in"
"OKAY"
"This is Dayoung. Yugyeom, JungAh, Jaehwan, Jaeil and BamBam"


_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

 

"YAH! You little rascal. Come back HERE!!!" 

Youngjae voice boomed.

It's afternoon and Joon Mei and Changjo let Youngjae and Daehyun stay at their house for the time being. Cause their so called hyung left them. Of course, under one condition. They 
must help them with babysitting. Oh and Youngjae and Daehyun are couple. And yes Joon Mei and Changjo know that. 

 

Flashback

"Dae, are you still mad at me?" Youngjae asked while pouting. 
"What if I say yes?" Daehyun replied. 
"Please. I will never do that again. It's just that I was into the show that t-that"
"You don't even notice me? It's that important than me?"
"Of course not. Dae you know I only love you, right?" 
"No-" Daehyun was cut off by Youngjae kissing him on the lips. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"
"Changjo can you please shut your mouth cause I swear I'm going to pull your tongue out of your mouth" Joon Mei yelled as she walked in. 
"They just freaking kissed. Are you two g-gays?" Changjo asked. 
"Yes. I hope you don't mind. If you have some problems against homoual, we can leave" Daehyun said. 
"No no. We don't have any problems at all" Joon Mei smiled kindly at them. 
"Changjo don't act like you haven't seen two people kissing" She said as she walk out to attend back to Jaeil. 

End of Flashback
 
 
"Noona, Changjo is so mean. He said he's going to hit me" Yugyeom said to Joon Mei while sticking his tongue out at Changjo. 
"Yah, I'm your hyung"
"Changjo, what did I told you?" Joon Mei asked as she put her hands on her hip. 
"Noona, that little demon stuck sand into my sock" exclaimed Changjo. 
"He's lying noona. You know I wouldn't do that, right?" said Yugyeom while looking at Joon Mei with puppy eyes. 
"You are a two faced-" 
"Changjo. Stop arguing like a child. Now say sorry to Yugyeom" demanded Joon Mei. 
"I'm not going to"
"Yes, you are and that's final"
"Okay. Gosh. I'm sorry" said Changjo reluctantly. 
"It's okay. I accept your apology even though it's not sincere" Yugyeom said with his cute little voice. 
"See. He's an angel. Now go play with him" Joon Mei said. 


Once they are outside the house, Yugyeom turns toward Changjo and smiles in victory. 

"You're so dead"
"NOONA!!!" 

 

_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

 

First of all, I want to apologise to all of you for not updating for a year. I promise I'll update more frequently. And I'll be speeding up the story. 
 
You can ignore my rant below if you want to.
I got both my phone and ipad stolen. I've been having some problems with my bestfriend. I've been trying to fix our relationship for a year now and still no results. The problem is I don't know what it is. I feel like we've been avoiding each other or more like he is. He doesn't reply to my text and everytime I call him he says he's busy, later. Things have got really awkward between us. When we walk pass each other in the hallways, we act like we don't know each other. I don't what to do anymore. Please help me fix our friendship.  Give me your opinion or something. And r.i.p to my dog, Byunchi who died 2 days ago. 
 
I'm so so so sorry once again. 
 
 
4th April 2014