WooYa's side of the story 6/6

Give Your Heart A Break

Once Hoya got down back to Woohyun from his apartment they immediately went to the nearby grocery to buy their ingredients for dinner.

"You sure it isn't a bother that you're gonna cook dinner for me and Jongie tonight?" Hoya asked.

"Hoya Hoya Hoya," Woohyun said while shaking his head. "I could cook dinner for you every night and it still won't be a bother. I love cooking for people I love."

"Oh," Hoya said honestly not knowing how to react. "Thanks."

"It is my pleasure," Woohyun said with a smile. "Besides, it's been a while since I've been grocery shopping."

"But don't you always cook at home?" Hoya asked. "Who buys the ingredients then?"

"Baro does," Woohyun answered. "That boy can't cook even is his life depended on it so I cook for the both of us, in return he does the grocery."

"Oh," Hoya nodded as they entered the grocery store. "Jongie and I do the grocery together, or else he'll buy more than what's on the list."

"Well now we're gonna buy anything you want to eat," Woohyun smiled. "Say it and I'll cook it for you."

“You sure are proud of your cooking skills,” Hoya laughed a bit as they went down the aisle to see what they could cook.

“They do say that cooking is the way to man’s heart,” Woohyun smiled.

“Is this how you get your lovers?” Hoya joked.

“Not really,” Woohyun shrugged. “But I hope it gets you.”

“I’d like anything you cook,” Hoya said not really getting what Woohyun meant.

“Yeah,” Woohyun said a bit disappointed that he did not get his point through. “What should I make then?”

“How about some Jamppong?” Hoya suggested. “It’s easy and I can help you make it.”

“We’re having spicy Jamppong tonight then,” Woohyun smiled as they went to search for the ingredients.

 

Only when they were third at the queue at the cashier was when Hoya decided to add fishcake to their Jamppong which Woohyun just couldn't say no to and so he he quickly got it. It's also only when Hoya went to get the fishcake when he saw a certain blonde neighbor of Woohyun also grocery shopping.

"Hoya-hyung," Baro greeted cheerfully when he caught sight of his teacher.

"Baro," Hoya replied equally cheerful. "Didn't expect to see you do your grocery here, isn't this store a bit far from your apartment complex?"

"I'm actually staying over Sandeul's house," Baro explained. "And I plan to make something for him for dinner."

"Woohyun told me you didn't cook."

"I don't," Baro admitted. "But I'd like to try for Deullie."

"Well aren't you a sweet boyfriend," Hoya said with a smile.

"How about you hyung? You eating with someone tonight?" Baro asked as he noticed that the fish cake pack the other has is good enough for 4.

"Actually Woohyun is at the counter right now waiting for me to return," Hoya said. "We're gonna have dinner at my apartment."

"So you finally asked Woohyun-hyung out!" Baro said happily. "I'm so glad hyung!"

"Me, Woohyun and my flatmate are gonna eat together as friends," Hoya said stressing out the word flatmate and friends. "I didn't ask Woohyun out."

"Why not??" Baro said, he practically whined. "Don't you like Woohyun-hyung??"

“It’s not that,” Hoya said a bit while not looking at the other’s face. “It’s just that why would I ask someone who doesn’t like me out?”

Baro stayed quiet for a minute and in that moment of silence he thought that he is right, Woohyun doesn’t like him in that way, sure the other man could be flirty and greasy but he’s like that with everyone so what makes Hoya so special? He was just about to leave and go back to the counter if not for Baro’s next words which stopped him in his tracks.

 “Are you stupid or something?” Baro asked straight forwardly.

“What?!” Hoya cried clearly offended.

“Like were you dropped on your head when you were little which is why you are this stupid and dense,” Baro stated a bit irritated.

“How can you say that??” Hoya said also irritated for he didn’t know where all this insult is coming from.

“You just said that Woohyun-hyung doesn’t like you!” Baro said. “That is the most stupidest thing I’ve heard when he obviously does!!”

“Well you don’t- What?” Hoya said a bit taken a back. “What do you mean he likes me?”

“I mean he-would-love-to-date-you-if-you-just-ask-him-likes you,” Baro dead panned.

"I-I don't know..." Hoya said for he can't believe that Woohyun likes him just as he does.

"He is actually grocery shopping with you," Baro stated as a matter of factly. "That tree is too lazy to do that which is why I do it for the two of us."

"You really think he likes me?" Hoya said with a smile.

"As much as I love my Sandeul," Baro said proudly. "And that's saying a lot."

"Thanks Baro," Hoya smiled wide. "Thank you so much."

And with that said Hoya left to go back to Woohyun leaving Baro to think if he should take a match making job or not.

By the time he got back to the counter Woohyun was already in front of the cashier letting their grocery be scanned.

"Did you have to go to another grocery store to buy the fish cake?" Woohyun joked when Hoya placed the fish cake at the counter.

"I just ran into a friend who told me something important," Hoya smiled as they paid the cashier for their items.

"Oh? What did he say?" Woohyun asked curiously.

"I'll let you know later," Hoya grinned as he offered to carry the groceries and they made their way out of the store.

"Is Sungjongie home yet?" Woohyun asked as he noticed the sky getting dark.

"He get's off at 6 which is an hour from now so we have time to cook," Hoya replied.

"I didn't notice it's that late already," Woohyun said a bit shocked that it was already 5 something.

"Time passes when you're with someone you like," Hoya smiled.

"Yeah," Woohyun agreed with his own smile. "I love being with you."

"I love being with you too, so maybe we could go out again tomorrow," Hoya said feeling his hands get sweaty as he got nervous really quickly. "On a date."

"What?!" Woohyun cried loudly obviously surprised by this development as he stopped in his tracks and Hoya stopped too a bit ahead so that Woohyun won't see how red his face is but Woohyuin could still see the redness of the other's ears. "Did you just aske me out Howonnie? On a date? Just the two of us?"

"I-If you don't want," Hoya said shakily as he turned to face the other. "Let's just forget I said anyth-"

"NO!" Woohyun cried loudly, frantically as he rushed to Hoya’s side. "I'd love to go out with you Hoya! You don't know how hard I've been trying this whole day to ask you out on a date."

"You have??" Hoya said as he thought about the day and then he remembered all the cheeziness and the rose, the rose was a dead giveaway now that he thought about it, is he really that stupid??

"Never mind it anymore," Woohyun said happily almost giddy like a fangirl. “Oh my god, you asked me out on a date! We’re gonna start going out! I’m just really happy right now.”

“I’m really happy too,” Hoya said as he leaned forward and let their foreheads touch. “Neh Woohyun?”

“Hm?”

“Can I kiss you?”

“What?” Woohyun said quiet shock and it was his turn to be bright red, where did the ever dense Hoya go?? “You don’t have to ask these things.”

“Then I won’t ask next time,” Hoya smiled before planting a chaste kiss on Woohyun’s lips. “Now let’s go back to my flat so we can cook dinner, I’ve been waiting the whole day to eat your cooking.”

“Okay,” was all Woohyun could say as he wondered where did the other get all this confidence from but when Hoya entwined his hand into his all he could do was smile as he walked towards his – finally - boyfriend’s apartment.

 

Prologue for the MyungJong part...

"Is it okay for us to eat cakes while Jongie isn't here yet?" Woohyun asked when he with Hoya and Dongwoo with Sunggyu were having their now regular double dates at Lemon Drop Cafe. "Where is our maknae anyways?"

"Jongie'll be here soon," Hoya said as he wrapped his arm around Woohyun's waist and ate the piece of cake hanging from Woohyun's fork.

"I was gonna eat that you know," Woohyun pouted but he wan't really angry.

"I'd buy you another if you want," Hoya smiled while resting his chin on his lover's shoulder.

"It's not that I want another cake," Woohyun said as he rested against Hoya's broad chest. "I just wanted to be the one to feed you."

"Aren't you two so sweet," Dongwoo said with a laugh.

"It's not like you were any different when you and Gyu-hyung got together hyung," Hoya smirked. "Not like you two got any less cheezier."

"True," Dongwoo admitted as Sunggyu's head found purchase at a familiar spot on the crook of Dongwoo's neck.

"Where is Sungjong though?" Sunggyu asked. "Doesn't he hate getting late to work?"

"Jongie is just getting his grades from the office," Hoya explained. "He's been worrying the whole week for his Physic's grade."

"Sungjongie is smart though," Woohyun said. "I saw his grades last year and the lowest I saw was an 88."

"He didn't have Physics last year," Sunggyu said remebering that he also had a hard time at their Physics class. "I wonder how he did?"

And as if to answer all their questions in cam Sungjong as if the world just fell on him as he sat down with his hyungs.

"How'd you do?" Hoya asked for as Sungjong's favorite hyung he can be the only one who can ask that question without the youngest ing at him.

"Horrible!" Sungjong cried. "I got a ing 75 hyung! A ing 75!! I am holding on a thread hyung! If I don't get a higher score by the next exam then my grade average will be pulled down!"

"I wish I could help you Jongie," Hoya said comfortingly. "But I's trying to avoid Physics at all cost."

"Me too," Dongwoo and Woohyun said simultaneously.

"You know... I almost failed Physics when I took it," Sunggyu mused. "If it wan't for my cousin then I surely would have failed."

"Does your cousin live here in Seoul??" Sungjong asked. "Can you ask him to be my tutor? I desperately need one hyung! I'll pay him anything!"

"I'll ask him to do it for free," Sunggyu smiled and Sungjong's couldn't have gone any wider. "He's a nice guy, a bit weird at times but is a genius when it comes to Math or Science subjects, and I think he's just a year older than you."

"What's his name?"

"Kim Myungsoo," Sunggyu smiled. "And hopefully he'll be your tutor from now on."

 


 

And in this chapter Hoya just proved that he's the seme in the relationship LOL

I always picture Hoya topping so I kinda got confused with my own story since it seemed like Woohyun will top XD and tbh Woohyun can't be the only one who's doing the effort here ^^ they gotta meet halfway =D

a little background to this story: the reason why Hoya is so dense is because Reply 1997 is being shown in our local cable and I thought I should make Hoya as stupidly dense as Yoonjae ^^ [Joonhee ing directly confessed to you and you take it as a joke you idiot!!]

so the MyungJong will start =D don't know when though cause classes have begun which is why it took me a while to write this >.<

and in this chapter you can see my depression on my Physics grade ;A; I AM HANGING ON A THREAD WITH MY GRADE

wrote this in the dark with only the light from my laptop so tell me if I have typos or if the course of this chapter is

ARE THERE ANY FILIPINOS HERE WATCHING THE DREAM KPOP FANTASY CONCERT?? I just bought my ticket today after a month of 'going or not going' cycle LOL [I bought the cheapest and farthest one though ^^ cause I am a porr fangirl and would just like to see oppa live even if it's from a far~] message me if you'll attend!!

gonna sleep now cause it's surprisingly 2am here... I did not notice the time... and I have this personal rule that one should be asleep before 3am... cause that's the time 'things' come out...