WooYa's side of the story 1/6

Give Your Heart A Break

sorry for the late update >__< exams just finished so now is the only time I get to sit in front of the computer without having to memorize formulas or our country's constitution XD

anyways... enjoy the chapter~

 


 

Nam Woohyun has been a bartender in ‘Beautiful Night’ dance club for more than a year now. In that one year of serving various drinks Woohyun has met various people from the typical party type to the depressed saps who orders drinks by the dozen. From all the dozens and hundreds of people Woohyun has met in this club there will be a certain customer that he will always remember: Lee Hoya.

Lee Hoya has been a regular at ‘Beautiful Night’ even before Woohyun started working there. The boy would always be seen at the center of the dance floor grabbing everyone’s attention with his amazing dancing skills and absolutely y body. He would always come without fail during Woohyun’s shift and the bartender can’t help but think that maybe their destined or something – but he’ll never say that out loud cause he doesn’t want to sound like some creepy love stricken girl which he swears he isn’t.

He would admit that he has always admired Hoya though, the dancer was always smiling and dancing obviously someone who works hard and have fun at what he loves which in Hoya’s case is dancing. Which is why seeing said dancer all depressed in front of him and drinking like there’s no tomorrow makes Woohyun raise his eyebrows.

“Hyung,” whined a feminine boy, Sungjong was his name as far as Woohyun can remember. “We’re at your favorite club! You can’t just sit there and drink all night without dancing or having fun.”

“I bet you I can,” Hoya just replied as he ordered another drink which the bartender hesitantly makes.

“Hyung~” came again Sungjong’s whiny voice as he looked worriedly at Hoya.

“Aish,” Sungjong sighed obviously pissed and worried at his hyung.

“Look Jongie,” Hoya sighed as he ran a hand through his hair. “If you want to have fun then go! Dance, hook up or whatever, I’m staying here.”

“You can’t stay here and drown in your misery hyung,” Sungjong said. “It’s pathetic.”

“I know,” Hoya admitted, but what can he do when he’s feeling nothing but pathetic right now. “Look, there’s a guy that’s been staring at you ever since we entered so why don’t you hook up with him and leave me here, please.”

“Hyung I am not hooking up with a complete stranger,” Sungjong hissed as he looked at the guy who has been staring at him ever since they entered.  The dude was completely drunk and it scared Sungjong a bit even though he has to admit he was quiet handsome.

“He’s even making his way here now.”

“Oh god,” Sungjong said a bit scared as he looked back and forth at his hyung and the drunk guy. “ hyung what do I do?”

“I don’t know Jong,” Hoya said finishing his latest glass before ordering more alcohol. “I don’t know what to do anymore.”

“,” Sungjong cursed under his breath as he berated to leave his hyung or stay with him while the drunk guy makes his slurry way towards them.

“I suggest you run before you get by that guy,” Woohyun suddenly said as he placed another drink in front of Hoya who chugged it at once.

“But I can’t leave my hyung,” Sungjong said.

“I’ll keep him company until you comeback,” the bartender said with a friendly smile.

Sungjong looked at Hoya then the bartender then the drunk guy making his way over them as he contemplated whether to trust the bartender with his hyung or not. As the drunk man comes closer and Sungjong walks backwards he then decides to trust the friendly bartender, it wouldn’t hurt to save his ity right?

“Please take care of him for me… uh..?”

“Woohyun,” the bartender introduced himself with a smile.

“Thank you Woohyun-hyung,” Sungjong smiled gratefully. “His name is Hoya and is a really good boy just a bit depressed right now. His phone is in his pocket and my number, Sungjong, is 2nd on his list. I promise I’ll come back after losing this ing drunk.”

“I’ll take care of Hoya-sshi,” smiled Woohyun. “Now run.”

“Take care Hoya-hyung,” Sungjong said before disappearing into the crowd with the drunk man still on his tail.

“Jongie finally left?” Hoya said a bit woozy.

“Yeah,” Woohyun replied. “He was being chased by a drunk.”

“Okay then,” Hoya replied almost tipping his glass but caught it. Usually Hoya would be panicking and be protective over Sungjong for Woohyun has seen the dancer punch a guy once for ually harassing the feminine male which is why Hoya’s lack of concern for his dongsaeng tells Woohyun that the dancer has drunk to much alcohol than he could take.

“You should listen to your friend,” the bartender suddenly said. “I’ve been serving more drinks to you than all of the customers combined.”

“How do you know??” Hoya accused the other while pointing at him.

“Cause I’m the one who’s been serving you all those drinks,” Woohyun replied.

“Whatever,” Hoya said uncaringly as he finished the beer he was holding. “Another one.”

“You can’t handle another drink,” Woohyun stated placing his hands on the table.

“What do you know I can handle or not?” Hoya scoffed.

“I know,” Woohyun started albeit a bit hesitantly. “That you dance more than you drink, in fact, this is the first time I’ve seen you drink here and I always see you here with your friends during my shift.”

“What?” Hoya said obviously not listening or rather Woohyun’s words didn’t register in him.

“I’m saying I’m not giving you another drink,” Woohyun said.

“Even you’re going against me!” Hoya cried as his head hit the table startling Woohyun.

“Yah,” Woohyun said worriedly. “Are you okay?”

“Everybody hates me,” Hoya’s muffled voice said.

“That’s not true,” Woohyun replied.

“Dongwoo-hyung hates me,” Hoya said.

“I’m sure he doesn’t,” the bartender said in a comforting tone.

“But he doesn’t love me either,” Hoya said as he looked at Woohyun as if not wanting to believe what he just said himself. “I just don’t get it.”

Of course, Woohyun did think it was weird for the always lively boy to be suddenly depressed the only explanation would be a broken heart no wonder he hasn’t seen him at all for the past week – not that Woohyun has been looking for him or something, no.

Even though it doesn’t come with the job description being a bartender also includes having to listen to a poor drunks stories and worries making Woohyun into a half psychiatrist half bartender. He doesn’t want to brag but Woohyun has given people pretty decent advices to the point that some come back to him and thank him for changing their lives for the better so maybe he can help the dancer get over his problem too, if only he would actually listen.

“I mean,” Hoya continued giving no chance for Woohyun to speak. “I’ve loved him ever since we met! And then Sunggyu comes along and then poof! It’s Sunggyu this and Sunggyu that.”

“Maybe he-”

“And then he actually dates Sunggyu!” cried Hoya cutting off the other. “Who would date that guy?? He’s bossy and naggy and looks like a hamster with eyes that will devour your soul. He doesn’t deserve Dongwoo who’s as nice as an angel.”

“He can’t be that ba-”

“Why didn’t Dongwoo date me instead?!” Hoya exclaimed. “I’m awesome and y and handsome and… and I love him.”

 “…”

“Who am I kidding,” Hoya sighed. “Sunggyu’s a great guy that could clearly make Dongwoo happier than I could ever try.”

“Don’t talk like that,” Woohyun said after a while when he deemed he could talk. “You’re a great guy Hoya-sshi. You’re funny, caring and yes, y and handsome. Dongwoo would be as happy as he is now if he was with you it’s just that you’re not meant to be in this lifetime.”

“Why not?” whined Hoya like a little kid making Woohyun laugh.

“I don’t know Hoya,” Woohyun smiled encouragingly. “But you want your Dongwoo-hyung to be happy right? So I think being happy for him and Sunggyu will make him happy.”

“I am happy for him,” Hoya sighed. “I’m happy whenever he’s happy, I just wish he was happy with me.”

“I know Hoya-sshi,” Woohyun said comfortingly while unconsciously patting his head.

“I wish I fell for you instead,” Hoya suddenly said while looking at Woohyun’s clearly shocked face. “Your hand is so warm.”

“I-” Woohyun started but before he could form any coherent words Hoya laid his ehad on the table with a soft thud and soon enough Woohyun could hear the other’s peaceful snoring.

Woohyun couldn’t help but smile at the other’s peaceful sleeping expression, he looks around him and waves a hand in front of Hoya just to check if he really is asleep before whipping out his phone to take a picture of the dancer sleeping like a baby he makes it as his wallpaper as for some reason Hoya’s peaceful sleeping expression calms him. He looks at the clock and sees that it’s still a long way before the bar closes. He then decides to let the dancer get some well deserved sleep as he goes back to serving drinks, while sneakily taking constant looks at Hoya’s sleeping face while smiling.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Hours passed and Hoya showed no signs of waking up. Even when a customer accidentally fell on him Hoya didn’t stir a bit making Woohyun check twice for the other’s pulse and thankfully it was still there. Sungjong also showed no signs of coming back either, Woohyun feared that maybe that drunk guy actually got the feminine boy but shook the thought away for he’s seen the younger fight of a few erts before and Sungjong could clearly give a punch. When it was only minutes before closing did Woohyun decide to get Hoya’s phone and call Sungjong to pick him up.

He hesitated for a while as he thought how erted he will look checking Hoya’s pockets for his phone, but this was a club, people have surely seen more wild and erted things. So he gulps down nonexistent water before doing a body search on Hoya for his phone his red face was soon replaced however by a panicky one as he realized that the other’s mobile is not with him.

“,” cursed Woohyun as he checked the sleeping other’s pockets once again. “What do I do??”

“Take him home,” another voice snickered and when he turned around he saw one of his co-workers, Key, smirking at him.

“I can’t take him home!” Woohyun cried at the other.

“Oh please,” Key said while rolling his eyes. “I’ve seen you look at him Woohyunnie, It’s clear you want in his pants and now here’s your chance.”

“Don’t be a ert Key,” Woohyun said while turning red. “I can’t take advantage of a drunk person.”

“That’s what got me and Jonghyun together,” Key shrugged.

“Jonghyun confessed to you while drunk,” Woohyun countered. “That’s a different story.”

“It’s the same story to me,” Key smirked. “If you’re not gonna take him home then I will. Cause just as you said, he is y and handsome.”

“I was comforting the guy!” Woohyun exclaimed. “He’s clearly depressed so he needs a little boost on his esteem.”

“You sure you weren’t just confessing what you really feel with him?”

“I barely know the guy!” Woohyun cried in his defense.

“Aish, you in denial little er,” Key said irritatingly as he pushed Woohyun to the side and got Hoya, who was still knocked out cold, up.

“Wh-where are you taking him?” Woohyun asked his friend.

“If you haven’t noticed we’re the only ones here now and the manager is waiting for us to leave so he can lock up,” Key said. “So if you’re not gonna take him home then I will.”

“Wait wait wait,” Woohyun said as he stopped his friend. “I never said I won’t take him home.”

“Really?” Key smirked even though he knew Woohyun just said he won’t take Hoya home. He then dumped the drunk sleeping dancer into Woohyun’s arms while still smirking at his friend. “Here you go then, have a fun time!”

And with that said Key got his bag from the counter and made his way out of the club leaving a sleeping Hoya in Woohyun’s arms. Woohyun sighs in defeat as he realized he just walked straight into Key’s trap. He then slung Hoya’s arm around his neck to make it more comfortable to walk and support the sleeping man making Woohyun feel the other’s soft breathing against his neck making that place all tingly, Woohyun then finds it hard to walk towards the cab while reminding of himself of his previous promise to not take advantage of Hoya.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Woohyun’s apartment was simple but perfect for him. It had a neat little kitchen which Woohyun cleans more than he laundry’s. There was a table for two in front of the stove but in reality he only uses one chair, he just feels that it’s so lonely for the table to have only one chair so he bought two, a sofa in front of the TV of course, a bathroom and a single bed bedroom. Single bed.

It’s not really a problem for Woohyun since he could always sleep on the couch the problem is Hoya who just won’t let go of him. Woohyun gently laid the dancer on the bed so that he could slip free from the others arms but Hoya must have been a koala in his past life cause even if he is asleep his hug on Woohyun is strong enough to trap the bartender there. After multiple attempts to be free Woohyun just sighed in defeat and decided to just lay comfortably beside Hoya – because the sleeping man’s grip on him is also cutting of his oxygen supply.

Hoya’s arms went to wrap across Woohyun’s waist as he snuggled closer to the other and Woohyun is afraid that Hoya might wake up from the loud beating of his heart, thankfully the other didn’t even stir. Woohyun then slowly and nervously lays his own arm around the other’s waist – cause he swears its going numb because its being squished – then looks at Hoya’s sleeping face one last time before he closes his eyes and falls asleep with a smile on his lips as he reminds himself to wake up earlier than Hoya, cause he’s pretty sure that waking up in an unknown man’s arms is one of the causes of heart attack.

 


 

GUYS!!! MINNA-SAN!! YEOROBUN!! you love me right =D [LOL don't answer that] can you please help me??

please like this page first: | |

then like these photos or just one of them: || || [that is NOT me XD]

help my friend win please \(^o^)/

 

SPAZZING TIME: HAVE YOU GUYS WATCHED THE LUCKY KING EPISODES OF RANKING KING?!?!?!? OMAISHISUS!! MY WOOYA FEELS HAVE BEEN INCREASED TENFOLDS!! the way Hoya made a potato heart for Woohyun was just adorable and how he got sulky when he found out he got 0 lemon candies from the Namu is just adorable ="> [even though he himslef gave 0 to the tree XD] and Woohyun said he might fall in love with Hoya I was like 'pfff as if you haven't fallen for him already~' WHY. ARE. THEY. SO. ING. CUTE.

hopefully there will be another WooYa update tomorrow =3