WooYa's side of the story 3/6

Give Your Heart A Break

 

The next day at university...

"Hi hyungs," Sungjong greeted happily when he entered the Music room during lunch along with Hoya.

"Hi Jongie," Dongwoo greeted with his mouth full. "Hoaegi too~"

"Aish, learn to swallow before speaking Dongwoo," Sunggyu scolded lightly as he brushed the rice from his lover's face. "Honestly, you're like a kid all the time."

"That's because he is a kid," Hoya teased. "I bet he's really just like 6 or something."

"I'm thinking he's around 5," Sunggyu mused and Hoya laughed at him making him smile.

"Yah," Dongwoo said while pouting. "You're so mean to me."

"Yeah, you're insulting Dongwoo-hyung," Sungjong suddenly said and Dongwoo looked thoroughly grateful to him. "He's at least 10-years-old right now."

With that said all of them started laughing but Dongwoo who continued to pout.

"You're all mean to me," Dongwoo said as the laughter died down.

"Aww don't make that face Woo it doesn't suit you," Sunggyu said as he lightly pinched Dongwoo's cheek making him smile instantly. "Besides I like it how much you're like a kid, it makes you more cute and fun to be with."

"God you're so cheezy," Sungjong said as he fake gagged.

“It’s not cheesy Jongie,” Hoya said as he ruffled the younger’s hair. “It’s sweet.”

“Someone please,” Sungjong said as he clasped his hands together and looked up. “Save me from this cheeziness.”

And as if his prayers were answered Hoya’s phone began to ring.

“Thank you,” Sungjong said gratefully.

“Hello?” Hoya said to his phone. “Yes this is Lee Howon. I did. Yes. I DID?!? Thank you so much sir. Tomorrow? Yes, I can start tomorrow. Thank you again sir you won’t regret it.”

“Who was that Hoya?” Dongwoo quickly asked when Hoya shut his phone close and has a huge smile on his face.

“Just my new boss at the dance academy I applied for,” Hoya said with a huge smile.

“You got the job?!” Sungjong asked excitedly and Hoya nodded. “I knew you’d get it!”

“This is so awesome Hoya!” Dongwoo exclaimed as he slung an arm around the taller one’s neck.

“Congratulations,” Sunggyu said and Hoya mouthed a thank you for it was hard to speak with Dongwoo clinging onto your neck.

“You know what,” Dongwoo said when he finally let go of the younger. “We should celebrate! Beautiful Night opens in a few hours right? Drinks are on me.”

“Our drinks will be free though since Woohyun-hyung’s the one serving,” Sungjong said with a sly smile which earned him a glare from Hoya.

“Who’s Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked.

“Hoya-hyung’s boyfriend- OW!” Sungjong cried in the end when Hoya whacked his head.

“Shut up you little brat,” Hoya said through gritted teeth.

“YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND HOYA?!?!” Dongwoo cried in obvious surprise. “WHY DIDN’T YOU TELL ME??”

“NO I DON’T!” Hoya saiud defensively. “I DON'T HAVE A BOYFRIEND OKAY! Woohyun is just a good friend.”

“A good friend that he slept with last nigh- OW! WHAT THE HYUNG?!” Sungjong cried.

“I swear Lee Sungjong if you do not shut up right now you will be sleeping on the floor for the next two weeks,” Hoya threatened and Sungjong actually thought about it first before replying.

“Fine,” Sungjong huffed.  “One of these days I’m gonna get a heater for our floor so you can’t threaten me anymore.”

“Aish,” Hoya exclaimed as he ruffled his hair at his impossibly bratty dongsaeng, his irritation was soon washed off though when he saw Dongwoo towering over him.

“You slept with someone??” Dongwoo asked obviously in his stern-and-strict-mother-mode.

"I didn't hyung I swear," Hoya said. "I just got really drunk last night and he took care of me."

"Why did you get drunk last night?" Dongwoo asked still in her mother mode.

"Reasons..." Hoya said unsurely as the DongGyu couple gave him skeptical looks. "Which is why I ain't drinking or clubbing tonight especially since it's my first day of work tomorrow."

"Hoya's right, in fact none of us should be drinking since we have part time jobs tomorrow," Sunggyu said as he also has his own piano tutorial job tomorrow. "And speaking of jobs aren't you gonna be late for yours Jongie?"

"Holy !" Sungjong cried as he got up abruptly. “Yesung-hyung will make me feed his turtles if I’m late!”

“Feeding turtles doesn’d dound that bad Jongie,” Dongwoo mused as he thought of the slow docile creatures.

“That’s just cause you havent’s seen Yesung-hyung’s turtles! Ttangkkoma’s as big as a mountain!” Sungjong cried in exaggeration as he got his bag. "I'm gonna go now while I still have time, bye!"

"Don't bring home anymore cakes Jongie!" Hoya cried cause their fridge is already filled with the left over cakes Sungjong brings home from work.

"Maybe~" came the shouted reply.

 

The next day in front of Woolim Dance Academy...

"Why aren't you going in hyung?" Sungjong asked impatiently for he and Hoya have been standing in front of the Academy for a good 20 minutes now. "I'm gonna be late for my own job if you just stay out here."

"Just give me a few seconds okay," Hoya said shakily cause honestly speaking he was completely nervous, sure he's had various jobs before but never did he have one which placed his dancing skills on the line.

"You've been saying that ever since we got here hyung!" Sungjong exclamied irritatedly. He then grabbed Hoya's hand and started dragging the reluctant boy into the academy. "I already had to feed Ttangkomma yesterday I am not feeding him again today."

"Wait Jongie! I don't think I'm ready for this!"

"You are very ready hyung," Sungjong huffed as he struggled to pull Hoya who was far more musclier than he is. "Aren't you the Hogod of dancing? Where's your confidence hyung!"

"At home," Hoya answered. "Which is why I better go get it-"

"NO!" Sungjong cried as he managed to pull Hoya through the doors and with a satisfied huff he let go of Hoya's arm. "Now all we have to do is find your boss and make sure you get settled here so I can be on my way."

"No need to find me anymore young man," an elderly voice came behind them making the two of them turn around to find an elderly man with smiling eyes. "You must be Howon-ssi, I'm the owner of this academy, Lee Jungyeop, but you may call me abbeoji."

"Jungyeop..." Howon started then paused for a while thinking whether he should call the friendly old man abbeoji or not, but since it's what his boss wanted he might as well go with it. "...abbeoji."

"You too may call me abbeoji," Jungyeop said with a smile towards Sungjong who returned it with his own.

"Okay then abbeoji," Sungjong replied naturally. "And my name is Lee Sungjong, Hoya-hyung's favorite dongsaeng."

“It’s nice to meet you Sungjong-ssi, I guess I’ll be seeing more of you since Howon’s gonna work here now,” Jungyeop said. “Now Howon-ssi, a class here usually composes of 20-25 students which is why teachers work by pairs here meaning you will have a co-teacher.”

“That’s fine sir,” Hoya said wishing that his co-teacher won’t be a stuck up prick.

“I called him a few minutes ago I think he’s just excusing himself from his class, ah there he is,” Jungyeop said as he waved his hand to someone from behind them making the two of them turn around at once. Sungjong instantly have a huge grin on his face as he saw Hoya’s co-teacher while Hoya was kind of shocked.

“Woohyun-hyung!” Sungjong said happily greeting the newcomer.

“Sungjongie, Hoya,” Woohyun said with a smile – which obviously got bigger at the mention of Hoya. “What are you two doing here?”

“Hoya-hyung got a job here,” Sungjong answered happily.

“Really? Wait… are you Howon?” Woohyun asked with a big smile.

“Howon is my birth name,” Hoya answered. “But people mostly call me Hoya so it kinda stuck.”

“So you two know each other,” Jungyeop said. “Isn’t that nice, working together will be much easier and I wouldn’t have to worry about Howon-ssi adjusting.”

“You don’t have to worry about anything abbeoji,” Woohyun smiled as he slung an arm around Hoya’s neck. “I’ll take care of Howonnie.”

“Now that I know that Hoya-hyung’s in good hands I can finally go to work,” Sungjong smiled. “Play nice you two.”

“Be careful on your way Jongie,” Hoya said as Sungjong went out the door.

“Now then,” Woohyun started. “Shall I introduce you to the class?”

“I am in you care Woohyun,” Hoya smiled.

“It is my pleasure to take care of you Hoya,” Woohyun replied returning the smile.

 


 

 

I finally updated thiiiiiissssssss!!!

I'm currently working on the next chapter to this and I hope I can put it up in a few days and finish the WooYa side to this before January 3 

[cause school will ing start again at January 3 TT^TT]

hope you guys had a great Christmas!! and if you're not celebrating christmas hope you guys had a great December 25th!