Chapter 7

No More Cologne

 

I felt Chunji smirk into the kiss, as he wrapped one of his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I found my own arms wrapping around Chunji’s neck, allowing our kiss to become more passionate. Chunji slowly began pushing me down on the couch.

I then pulled away. “Chunji, we should stop.”

He placed a kiss on my cheek. “Is this too fast for you?” His tone was taunting.

“No, we shouldn’t be doing this at all.” I snarled at him.

He sighed and sat up. “Why don’t you just accept this? Who honestly suspects us? If anything, everyone believes you and I are becoming good friends.”

“Do you know that for a fact, Chunji-ssi? And what if we did go through with this? It’d only be a matter of time before we got caught. I can’t break Kwangmin’s heart like that. I love him.”

“You love him and yet you came here instead of chasing after him.” Chunji pointed out. I was speechless. “You know, not just boys have to chase after girls after a fight. Girls are capable of running too.”

I sat up and crossed my arms. “We usually spend some time apart after a fight.”

Chunji raised an eyebrow. “Have you ever fought like this?”

I bit my lip. “Yeah a few times.”

“Really? It sure doesn’t seem like it?” Chunji pushed some of my hair behind my ear. “Chase after Kwangmin before he ‘suspects’ us.” He mocked me.

I grabbed my things and got to my feet. “This meant nothing.”

Chunji chuckled. “We’ll see how much longer you say that.”

“Yah! I’m serious.”

Chunji opened the door for me and kissed my cheek. “I’ll call you later.”

“You better not.” I said as I walked out into the hallway.

Chunji waved. “The guys should be back soon so try not to be noticed by them, okay?”

“I’ll make sure I hide.” I said sarcastically.

Chunji laughed and closed the door.  I sighed as I headed for the staircase. I had my head down the whole walk back to Boyfriend’s dorm. I was so ashamed of myself. I shouldn’t have kissed Chunji back. Why did I even kiss him back? Was I caught up in the moment? I had to of been.

I stopped in front of the Boyfriend’s dorm building. “This can wait until tomorrow, right?” I asked myself.

I knew deep down though if I waited to talk to Kwangmin the worse the situation would become. I took a deep breath and clenched my fists as I made my way to the dorm.

“Sora, thank goodness. Maybe you can get Kwangmin to talk.” Jeongmin smiled as he answered the door.

“Actually, it’s my fault he’s not talking.” I told him as I looked down at my feet. “I ruined his plans for today.”

“Why is he so upset then? Is today special?” Jeongmin thought out loud.

I bell went off in my head when Jeongmin asked if it was a special day. “I’m such a fool.” I whispered. “Jeongmin, where is he?”

“On his bed.”

I ran to the bedroom and entered without even knocking. Kwangmin lay curled up under his covers. Youngmin was standing next to the bunk bed trying to get his twin to say anything.

I climbed up the ladder and crawled into bed next to Kwangmin, wrapping my arms around his waist and resting my forehead against his back.

“I’m so sorry. I should have remembered.”

Kwangmin said nothing.

“Kwangmin, let me know if you need anything okay? I’m going to leave for now.” Youngmin told him and walked out of the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I didn’t say anything, hoping Kwangmin would say something. He wasn’t even acknowledging my presence, so I had to speak up.

“Kwangmin, I’m so sorry I forgot today. I really just wasn’t thinking.” There was still no response from Kwangmin. “Please say something…ANYTHING. Yell at me. Scold me. Anything. Please Kwangmin.” Tears started to stream down my face. I had never been so afraid of Kwangmin before. I wasn’t afraid of what he would say, I was afraid of what he wouldn’t say. I was afraid he’d never forgive me.

Kwangmin rolled over and removed my arms from his waist. “Sora, I don’t understand how you could have forgotten. It’s our one year anniversary. We’ve made this last for a year and you didn’t even want to spend time together.” I nodded and let Kwangmin continue. “I understand that your friends with Teen Top but really? Do you have to hang out with them all the time? I feel that you’re with Teen Top more than us anymore.” Kwangmin sighed. “Do you not like me anymore?”

My heart began to ache and I buried my face in Kwangmin’s chest as more tears began to fall. “Kwangmin, don’t you ever think that. I love you. I love you so much. I’m sorry I’ve been lacking in our relationship recently. I’ll change. I’ll do whatever you want me to do.”

Kwangmin held me against him and pet my hair. “Sora, I don’t want you to change. I guess I’m just a bit jealous of Teen Top.  It seems like you and Chunji are getting close.” My heart stopped. “I mean I guess you guys have more things in common because he’s a little older than you.”

I kissed Kwangmin because I didn’t know how else to get him to stop talking. “Don’t think that. Please just don’t think that.” I wiped away some of my tears. “Chunji and I are not close. We will never be close.”

Kwangmin smiled slightly and kissed my forehead. “Are you busy like right now?”

“No. Not that I know of. Why?”

“Well, we can still do what I had originally planned to do.”

“Okay.” I smiled at Kwangmin. “What did you have planned?”

“You’ll find out when we get there.” Kwangmin poked my cheek. “Let’s go.”

We climbed down from Kwangmin’s bed and headed towards the door to put our shoes on.

“Everything okay?” Donghyun asked.

Kwangmin smiled and nodded as he grabbed my hand. “I’ll be back later.”

We walked hand in hand into town. Neither of us said a word. We didn’t need to. Everything was as it should be. Well almost. I still had to get rid of Chunji but I pushed that to the back of my mind.

 

A/N: Sorry it's been so long since I have updated. I have been really busy with school and work. I will post another update for this story tonight as well and will hopefully be able to get back to updating weekly. Enjoy :)