Chapter 14

No More Cologne

I stopped, unaware of what to do anymore. This brought Kwangmin out of his shock.

"Sora, what is it?" He asked following my gaze.

I shook my head and quickly pulled Kwangmin inside before he could see Chunji. "It's nothing. Let's talk in the living room." I walked Kwangmin over to the couch and made sure he was comfortable. "Do you want something to drink? I'm going to change really quick so why don't you rest your eyes for a bit. I bet you're exhausted."

Kwangmin looked confused again but nodded. "Uh. Yeah. I'll close my eyes for a bit. Take your time." His eyes slowly drifted shut as his body relaxed against the couch.

I let out a sigh as I went back to the front door and motioned for Chunji to come inside.

What was I doing? What was I thinking? What would happen now?

Chunji came inside and opened his mouth to speak but I held up a finger to my lips, telling him to remain silent. I pointed to the stairs, letting Chunji know that was where he was to go. I glanced at Kwangmin in the living room before following Chunji upstairs.

He was waiting for me at the top of the stairs and  I pointed to my room. Once we were both inside, I closed and locked the door.

"Why are you here? I told you..." I glared at Chunji as I turned back around.

"I can't leave you alone, Sora." Chunji pleaded.

"I never said if you can leave me alone. I told you to leave me alone whether you can do it or not." I took a calming breath before I continued. "I'm about to tell Kwangmin everything. I'm done with you, Chunji. I'm choosing Kwangmin and I will always choose Kwangmin over you."

Chunji's eyes shown pure rage. I was really regretting locking the door now. He slowly approached me and I backed away. Eventually my back hit the door and Chunji placed his hands on both sides of me so I couldn't get away.

"How can you say that? How can you say that after being with me?" Chunji asked through clenched teeth.

My heart began to race and I began to really wish Kwangmin would come upstairs, however I figured he was asleep by now.

"You still like me, Sora. I can see it in your eyes." Chunji whispered in my ear. "You're just testing me, aren't you?"

"Chunji, you need to leave. It's over." I told him, trying to push him away.

"You're always playing hard to get. When will the games stop? Chunji shouted.

"The games never even started because you're the only one playing. I was never playing games, Chunji."

He laughed. "What a liar. You played along. This whole time Kwangmin's been away you've accepted my company. Why else would you do that if you didn't feel the same way?"

Chunji forced his lips onto mine. I beat my hands on his chest to try and get him to stop but he quickly grasped my wrist and pinned them above my head. Chunji put our foreheads against one another and looked into my eyes. It was the first time I actually saw sincerity in his eyes all night.

"Sora, why are you acting like this? Why can't you just accept my feelings?" His voice was weak, sounding hurt.

"Because Chunji, this is wrong." I told him firmly. "I'm dating Kwangmin. I should have never given in to your tricks in the first place. It's all my fault, okay? Just please stop this." Tears rolled down my my cheeks for what seemed like the millionth time tonight.

Chunji's eyes no longer shown any sincerity. They once again showed anger and rage.

"Why can't we just sneak around? We haven't been found out yet." He protested, his grip on my wrists tightened and I cried out in pain.

"It wasn't like that! I saw you as a friend! You're the one that always took it to the next level!" I cried.

I couldn't believe that no one had come to check on me. There was no way Kwangmin couldn't hear me and Chunji yelling at each other. How was I going to get out of this?

"I'm in love with you, Sora! Why is this so hard for you to understand? I LOVE YOU!"

"Chunji-ssi!" I looked him dead in the eye. "I LOVE KWANGMIN NOT YOU!"

Chunji closed his eyes and let out a frustrated yell and punched the wall next to my head. I yelped and cowered in fear. What if he hit me next time? Would he really do that? Chunji wasn't acting like himself at all so anything's possible.

I could hear footsteps sprinting up the stairs and soon there was a pounding on my door.

"Sora! Are you alright? Why is your door locked?" Kwangmin yelled.

Chunji covered my mouth before I could utter anything. "Tell him you're fine and you just knocked something over."

I took a deep breath. "Don't worry, yeobo. I'm fine. I just knocked some stuff over. I'll be out in a little bit."

"Alright." Kwangmin said reluctantly and he headed back downstairs.

I heard the doorbell ring and Kwangmin opened the door. Chunji and I looks at each other as we listened to see who was there.

"Kwangmin, is Chunji here?" An out of breath CAP panted.

"No, just Sora and me." Kwangmin replied. "What's wrong?"

"He's lost it. When we were leaving the movies, Chunji took off and his phone is off so we can't get a hold of him. We were afraid he came after Sora." CAP explained.

There was no response after that but I knew they were both still in the doorway because I never heard the front door close. I quickly developed a plan and set it into motion, praying it would work.

I slowly unlocked the door, hoping Chunji didn't notice my movement. He was listening intently for CAP and Kwangmin and seemed to be paying no attention to me. This was my only chance.

"CHUNJI'S UP HERE! HELP!" I screamed as loud as I could.

 

A/N: Hi readers, I hope you are enjoying the story so far. The next chapter is going to be the last chapter of No More Cologne. Thank you for reading and remember comments are appreciated :))