Chapter 12

No More Cologne

My fingers lingered on my lips. Why did I have to be feeling this way? I loved Kwangmin. I shouldn't feel this way towards Chunji. Was my mind and heart playing a mean trick on me?

"Sora-ah, are you feeling okay?" CAP asked me.

It had been a few days since Chunji and I had gone to noraebang and kissed. Kwangmin had called Niel once he had gotten to Japan and asked for Teen Top to keep me company. Little did anyone know that Chunji was spending most of his free time with me. He was making countless excuses to get out of the dorms and be with me. I tried to protest however it was just a waste of breath because Chunji would do as he pleased anyways. I was lucky to convince him to let the other members of Teen Top invite me out to dinner.

"I'm fine, CAP oppa." I smiled at him.

"I know we're not Boyfriend, but try to have a good time, huh?" CAP teased.

"Noona, how about we al go to a movie together after dinner?" Changjo suggested.

"Pabo, she went to the movies with Kwangmin not that long ago." Ricky gave Changjo a shove.

"It's okay. I don't mind going again so soon." I chuckled. "I like going to the movies a lot."

"OH! OH! Can we go see the new Brad Pitt movie?" Niel asked, practically jumping out of his seat.

"Sounds good to me." The others nodded in agreement.

I felt Chunji's hand begin to grab my own under the table. He almost got into a fight with Ricky for the remaining seat next to me seeing L.Joe had managed to sit on the other side of me before anyone could notice.

"Dibs on sitting by Sora at the theater." Chunji smirked.

"YAH! NOT FAIR!" Ricky exclaimed.

"You're sitting next to her already! Let someone else sit by noona!" Changjo added.

I pulled my hand away from Chunji's under the table. "How about we let Chunji sit by me tonight and then I'll go somewhere with just you two later. How's that?" THe two maknaes beamed at one another and nodded.

"What about us?" L.Joe pouted.

"I'll give you guys a day too, I guess. So that way it's all fair."

I looked at Chunji. He had an annoyed look on his face. I patted his arm and smiled at him.

"Now Chunji-ssi, I'm not just your friend. You have to share with the other members."

"That's right, Chunji. Share!" L.Joe grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"Well if we're going to see this movie, we should probably go now." CAP instructed, noticing the darkening expression on Chunji's face.

I moved away from L.Joe a bit and grabbed Chunji's hand. I couldn't understand why he was acting this way. It's not like I was his girlfriend or anything, and the rest of Teen Top was just joking around. Why was he getting so upset and possessive.

We weren't very far from the movie theater so we walked there instead of driving. I had my arms linked with Ricky and Niel, a compromise I forced Chunji to make with them so he could sit next to me at the movies. CAP had claimed the other seat next to me and told his dongsaengs that it was so they didn't fight over the seat.

I kind of felt bad that the boys fought for my attention. I tried to give them all equal amounts of my attention, but Chunji made it difficult. I was starting to wonder if any of them were questioning Chunji and mine's relationship. I'm pretty sure CAP and L.Joe had a feeling something was going on.

After the tickets were purchased, we all stood in the concessions line. Chunji managed to stand next to me while his dongsaengs bickered about what they would get. I wanted to talk to CAP to see if he noticed anything or knew about Chunji's feelings about me.

"Hey guys," I got the groups attention. "Why don't five of you go get seats. CAP and I can juggle the snacks."

"Are you sure, Sora?" L.Joe asked, beginning to push the three youngest towards our theater.

I nodded. "Get us some good seats." I placed my hand on Chunji's shoulder and pushed him forward, telling him to follow them. He looked at me and sighed before following the other members.

"What's on your mind, Sora?" CAP asked, smiling down at me.

"Do you have any idea what could be bothering Chunji? He's awfully clingy lately." I bit the inside of my cheek.

CAP let out a sigh. "I don't know if you want to hear this, and I doubt Kwangmin has noticed, but Chunji has feelings for you, Sora. I think they're sincere too." He glanced down at his feet. "He doesn't normally get close with girls. And I think at first he saw you as a friend but now I'm not so sure." I nodded, not really knowing what to say. CAP told me what I wanted to know and yet I couldn't help but feel my question was still unanswered.

As we carried the snacks into the theater and found where the guys were sitting. I told myself I really had to sit down and talk things over with Chunji. I didn't want anyone getting hurt and the way things were going now, everyone was going to get their heart broken.

I passed Chunji his drink and held onto the popcorn that was going to be shared between me, him, and CAP.

"I heard this movie gets kind of scary so don't worry. I'll protect you." Chunji whispered to me.

"I'll be fine." I scoffed. "I don't get scared that easily."

"Okay." Chunji held his hands up in defeat.

From the start of the movie, everyone was absorbed in what was going on. I couldn't focus though. I was trying to think of what I would say to Chunji. I figured I should talk to Kwangmin too, if he wasn't too busy. I hadn't talked to him since they left and I didn't want him thinking I wasn't thinking about him.

I felt something on my hand and jumped. I then noticed it was Chunji's hand and he was chuckling to himself. I glared at him and tried to pull my hand away. Chunji quickly pulled my hand back and laced our fingers together. He rubbed his thumb across the back of my hand soothingly. Ending things wasn't going to be as simple as I was hoping it would be.