Chapter 13

No More Cologne

When the movie got out, I figured it was best if I went home. I needed time to myself and I needed to think of how I was going to get out of this mess.

"I think I'm going to catch a cab home, guys." I told them. They exchanged worreid glances with each other before the boys decided to not protest.

"I'll get you a cab." Ricky said, after noticing a few headed towards the movie theater.

"We should do this kind of stuff more often, Sora noona." Niel said.

"We should. This was fun." I hugged Niel, Changjo, L.Joe and CAP goodbye. "Chunji can you walk me to the cab?"

He noddd and glanced over at Ricky who was waving over at us.

"Thank you Ricky." I nudged Chunji towards the cab so I could hug Ricky goodbye. I looked back at the other members. "I'm sorry but can you all take care of Chunji tonight? I have a feeling he's going to be upset tonight."

CAP placed a reassuring hand on my shoulder. "Do what you have to do, Sora. Chunji will be fine with us."

I smiled and walked over to the cab, where Chunji held the door open for me.

"Here's money for the cab." He said. "Let me know when you get home."

"Chunji..." My voice caught in my throat.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. It's just money." Chunji went to hug me but I shrugged him away.

"Don't call me anymore. Don't visit anymore. I don't want to be with you."

I could see the pain in Chunji's eyes for a second but it was quickly masked with an arrogant glare. "What are you saying? Did you really think all this was something serious?" He scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"If you weren't serious then it will be easy for youto leave me alone." I got inside the cab and closed the door before Chunji could say anything else.

As the cab pulled away, I looked back and saw Chunji had walked back to the rest of Teen Top. He looked as if nothing had just happened. I let that convince me that things between Chunji and me were just play. There were no real feelings between us.

I pulled out my cell phone and dialed Kwangmin's number. As the phone rang, my vision became blurry and my body was racking with sobs.

The ringing stopped and was replaced with Kwangmin's worried voice. "Sora! Sora, what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

I couldn't find the right words to say. If I said even the one wrong thing, Kwangmin would know I had cheated on him. I called so I could be comforted by his voice, and yet I felt nothing.

"Sora...noona, please answer me." Kwangmin pleaded.

"Chunji and I..." I managed to choke out.

"Are you two hurt?" Kwangmin questioned. His tone seemed more calm now.

"No..." I took a deep breath. "We can no longer be friends."

"Do you want to try and talk about it?"

"No. Just talk to me." I was starting to feel better. "How's Japan?"

"Um Japan? It's great. We're coming home tomorrow." His tone had changed again.

"O-oppa..." Kwangmin chuckled on the other end. "Are you hiding anything from me?"

"Why would I do that, Sora?" Kwangmin laughed. "You know everything." He reassured me.

My heart sank at his words. I need to tell him. It was the perfect moment.

"Kwangmin-ah, the reason..." I glance out the window as I started to talk and noticed I was home. I saw a shadowed figure standing in front of my house. "There's someone in front of my house."

I began to fear Chunji had beat me to my house so he could do something to me. I wasn't sure what he would do but many scenarios ran through my head.

"Maybe you have a visitor." Kwangmin said. "Don't be scared. I'm here with you."

The cab stopped and I paid the driver. I tried to see who the figure was from the curb but I had no such luck. As I got closer it looked as if the person was also on the phone.

"Kwangmin?" I heard my voice echo as I checked to see if my boyfriend was still on the phone with me.

"Neh?" His voice echoed as well.

The figure began to move as if he or she was laughing. I shook my head as the thought of Kwangmin standing in front of me crossed my mind. He couldn't be.

"Are you in Japan right now?" I asked for justification.

"No."

The figure turned to face me, letting their phone fall to their side and revomed their hood. The streetlight revealed Kwangmin's grinning face and I flung myself into his arms. More tears poured down my cheeks and Kwangmin pet my hair to comfort me.

"Everything will be okay, Sora. I'm here."

We stood this way for a while before I finally pulled away. I pulled Kwangmin's face towards mine and planted a hard and passionate kiss on his lips.

"Jo Kwangmin, you have got to be the best boyfriend any girl could ask for. I love you so much! Please don't ever stop loving me."

He hugged me tightly and kissed my forehead. "That will never happen. I hope you never stop loving me either."

"I could never." I paused for a moment. "Kwangmin, there's something important I need to tell you." He nodded, urging me to continue. "The reason why Chunji and I can't be friends anymore is because..." I felt myself choking up again. "...is because he has...feelings for me."

Kwangmin looked confused. "What? How? I thought he...but..."

I took Kwangmin's hand and laced our fingers together. "Calm down. I'll explain it all to you." I rubbed his arm soothingly. "Let's go inside and talk about this, okay?"

Kwangmin looked so lost and confuse. It pained me to see him this way but he needed to know. This would for sure ruin my relationship with him if it stayed a secret any longer. I needed to keep his trust. I wanted to stay with Kwangmin, not be with Chunji.

I pulled Kwangmin along with me passed the gate to my house. I just happened to glance around before heading inside and I noticed a person across the street with a bouquet of flowers. It was Chunji.