Chapter 15

No More Cologne

Chunji's attention quickly snapped back to me and he pulled me away from the door, covering my mouth and holding me close. CAP and Kwangmin were yelling as they raced up the stairs. They pounded on the door, yeling for me to unlock it. It was fully unlocked, but they didn't even jiggle the handle so they wouldn't know that.

I had to find a way to tell them. I tried to think as quickly as possible before I bit down hard on Chunji's hand. He winced and threw me to the floor so he could see the damage done to his hand. I got to my feet and sprinted to the door.

"UNLOCKED! It's unlocked!"

The door started to open and I almost ran right into it, but thankfully Kwangmin was able to catch me in time. CAP ran to Chunji and pinned him to the ground.

"YAH! LEE CHANHEE, WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?" CAP scolded him. "Is this how an idol should act? We don't need any scandals!" Chunji couldn't look his hyung in the eye.

"Yah, let's all go downstairs and calm down, okay?" I suggested as I noticed both Kwangmin and CAP were really holding themselves back from beating up Chunji.

I pushed Kwangmin towards the door and pat CAP's shoulder. As he got to his feet, he pulled Chunji up with him, never letting him slip from his grasp. Once we were all in the living room I made CAP and Kwangmin sit on the couch while Chunji and I sat in chairs across from them. Chunji couldn't look up at either of them so I assumed it was because he had realized what he had just done.

"I'm going to start fro mthe beginning okay? Please hear the whole story, both my side and Chunji's, before you two lose your cool." I waited for Kwangmin and CAP to sohw me their compliance.

They both smiled at me and nodded so I let the truth spill out.

"Chunji approached me after hanging out with Teen Top a few times. That was the day you guys thought I was sick. The day I went over to Teen Top's dorm and Chunji wakled me home was the first time he kissed me." Kwangmin shot a glare at Chunj and then  his glare landed on me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked as calmly as he could.

"I was afraid to. I wasn't even sure myself what happened."

"Chunji, care to explain yourself?" CAP asked.

"I just liked her. I don't really know why I did those things. I was acting on impulse and not taking anyone else's feelings but my own into consideration. Don't be upset with Sora, Kwangmin. I put a lot of pressure on her and she still only thought of you." Chunji fiddled with his hands as he spoke. "I'm really sorry."

"But that doesn't explain why you two seemed so close." Kwangmin pressed, his accusing gaze burning into me.

"I was confused. All that pressure from Chunji saying you would never have to know and everyone allowing us to get to be close...It made my emotions a mess." I could see in Kwangmin's expression that he was finding it hard to believe me.

"All those times you've asked me how much I love you or if I'll ever stop loving you..."

"Those were times where I wanted to tell you everything but was too afraid."

Chunji cleared his throat. "I planned on ruining your anniversary." All of us looked at him in shock. "I was the only one home when Sora showed up alone."

"You planned that?" Kwangmin exclaimed.

"I sent her after you though." Chunji rolled his eyes. "Sora was so upset that you stayed on the bus that I couldn't think of anything besides sending her back to you."

Kwangmin clenched his fists. "What about while I was in Japan? What happened?"

"Chunji opened up to me emotinally. We went to norabang and talked about passions and home life." I said. "Nothing happened while you were away." Chunji nodded in agreement. "I ended things tonight before coming home."

"She's being one hundred percent honest there, Kwangmin." CAP stated. "She was asking me for advice earlier."

Kwangmin sat in silence before getting to his feet. I rose to my feet as well. He looked to be deep in thought and to be honest, he was handling all of this a lot better than I thought he would. It seemed like an eternity before Kwangmin finally spoke.

"I need time to think." He looked up at me. "I'll call you with my decision."

I nodded, "Get home safely, please."

"We'll head home too." CAP said before pulling Chunji to the door. "I hope you two can work past this."

"I hope so too." I smiled, but Kwangmin just headed for the door.

Chunji placed his arm in front of Kwangmin, stopping him. Kwangmin tensed up and refused to look at Chunji.

"I'm truly sorry. I should have never have done all I have. Sora has been a good friend to me and the group. I don't want to ruin that for them or for your group. I'll stay away like I should have to begin with. Please blame me for all this."

Kwangmin just nodded and pushed past Chunji out the door. Chunji looked kind of hurt but he shook it off quickly.

CAP hugged me. "Call if you need anything. We're all willing to listen."

"Thanks oppa." I looked at Chunji. "I'd like for us to be friends, Chunji-ssi."

"I'd like that too." He smiled,

I waved as CAP and Chunji headed out. That would be the last time I would see or hear from Teen Top or Boyfriend for a while.

 

A/N: Hi readers, so the ending is going to be two parts, this chapter being part one. Thank you so much for being patient with chapters and enjoying this story. The final chapter should be up in a few days. I hope you enjoy it.