Chapter 16

No More Cologne

A month has gone by and Kwangmin still hasn't called me. I didn't want to upset him or anything by calling or showing up at the dorm. I hadn't called Teen Top either because I didn't want them to worry. I spent a lot of my time studying at the playground that Kwangmin had taken me to after dinner that one night to relax. It was close to Boyfriend's dorm so I had a small sliver of hope that I would see a familiar face walking by.

Today as I visited the playground, I noticed it was littered with papers. I shook my head and began to collect them. I couldn't believe someone would do this. Each piece of paper I picked up had a letter written on each of them. Curiosity got the best of me and I sat down at my typical picnic table and tried to figure out what the papers spelled out. After a while the papers were starting to make sense. I was proud of myself and read out loud the scrambled message.

"Still love me?" I chewed on my lip. "I wonder if someone is trying to get back their ex?"

I slipped the papers into my backpack and started working on my studies like I had come here to do in the first place. It was weird because normally there was a good handful of kids playing whenever I came here but for some reason the streets were empty. I shrugged off the thought and went back to studying. I usually studied until dinner time but most days I liked to make a stop at the corner store and pick up a snack.

I packed up my books and headed to the corner store. I stared at my feet as I waked. I saw some more papers like before under a rather large rock on the street corner. This time there was just one piece of paper.

Snacks on me. See you soon.

This note worried me. was I ruining someone else's surprise? I looked around. No one was around. was this intended for me?

I greeted the boy behind the counter as I walked into the store.

"Sora-ssi, I have something for you. It's already been paid for." He said, holding out my typical snack and a note like the others. I thank him and read the note.

See you at home. Dinner's on me as well.

My thoughts raced as I tried to think of people who knew what I liked to eat, knew where I would be and when I'd bet there, AND know where I lived. Not to many people fit the description.

I bumped into someone as I walked out of the store.

"Sora?"

I looked up and saw Hyunseong. "OH MY GOSH!" I exclaimed hugging him. "How are you?

"I'm great. Funny running into you! Are you doing well?" He smiled.

"I'm doing okay." I wanted to ask about Kwangmin but I didn't.

"Sorry to cut this short but I have to run. It was nice seeing you. Hope to see you again soon!" And with that Hyunseong took off. 

Today was just too weird. Maybe my parents were trying to be funny. When I walked inside the house I could smell something cooking.

"I'm home!" I announced as I took off my shoes and hung up my backpack.

No one answered me so I went to peak into the kitchen.

"Welcome home."

My vision blurred as tears pooled up in my eyes. There stood Kwangmin, in my mom's apron, smiling at me. This had to be a dream.

He chuckled and pulled me into his arms. "Long time no see."

"I missed you." I cried into his chest.

He smoothed my hair and kissed my forehead. "I missed you too. I would have called earlier but I thought this was more romantic."

I laughed as I wiped away some of my tears. "Jerk."

Kwangmin took my hands in his and looked me in the eyes. "Sora, we have overcome so much. We have limited time together. I have fangirls. You had Chunji...if we've come this far, I'm sure we can make our love last for many more years to come." He rested his forehead against mine. "I love you, Sora. I 'll love you until my world stops."

I kissed Kwangmin to stop him from saying anything more. "Stop being cheesy. I get it. Now let's eat. I'm hungry."

Kwangmin pointed to the table. There were a lot of plates set out, more than the table could even seat. "The guys are here, I hope you don't mind." He ran into the living room. "Everyone it's time to eat. My girlfriend is back."

I heard cheers and high fives before Kwangmin walked back into the kitchen followed by the other members of Boyfriend and the members of Teen Top. They each greeted me as the passed to take a plate. Hyunseong winked at me and patted my shoulder as he passed. I was hugged tightly by Niel, Ricky, and Changjo and scolded about how I still owe them a day to hang out. Next was L.Joe and CAP. They both smiled at me and quickly took their seats. Chunji was last to enter the kitchen. Kwangmin quickly stepped to my side and placed his arm around me. Chunji looked at him and smiled brightly before kissing my cheek. Fear took over me. Kwangmin and I had just made up and Chunji was pulling a stunt? Kwangmin glared at him before starting to laugh and pushing Chunji towards the dinner table. I looked at my table of friends and looked up at my boyfriend. This was how it was supposed to be all along. This is all I could have ever wanted.

Kwangmin looked at me. "This is okay, right?"

I smiled up at him and nodded. "I wouldn't have it any other way." I stood on my tip toes and pulled him into a kiss.

"YAH! Let's eat! Save that for later!" Jeongmin whined.

Kwangmin and I sat down and we all talked and laughed while we caught up. Things would be alright from now on. Kwangmin was my boyfriend and Chunji was finally just a friend.

 

A/N: Thank you all again for reading and enjoying this story. I really appreciate it.