what is happening?

Summer memories

 

I started the car and was about to drive away when I saw Yongguk
standing in front of the car, I rolled down my window and said “What?”

Yongguk chuckled a little and slouched over to my window and put his
hand on the top of the car, slightly leaning down to reach my eye sight.
He fished something up from his back pocket.

“You dropped this” he smirked as he held my phone in his hand.

“Oh, thank you. I didn’t realize it was gone.” I said as I reached out to take it from him.

He drew his hand back playfully so I couldn’t reach it.

“You seem like you know your way around here.”

“Yeah I live here. Can I have my phone back now?” I tried to take it from him,but his reaction was too fast.

“Great so then you’ll be our personal guide?” He said as he opened my phone and dialed a number. His phone rang.

“What? No no no no I can’t-“

“Sure you can” he cut me off *I hate when people do that* “I’ll text you our address”
he said as he handed me my phone and turned and walked towards the other B.A.P members
that where standing by the entrance.

*Address? How long where they going to stay anyway?
For Christ sake they are idols! Don’t they have better things to do?*

Hannah couldn’t stop with the questions and her fangirling really pissed me off.
This was not the reality I wanted, I mean if I was ever going to see B.A.P it would be
at a concert, where I would fangirl to be able to see them, maybe get a picture with them,
but that would be it. I would pay to see them perform and then my life would go on after that.
Now they wanted me to be their personal guide?! I couldn’t help but shudder a little because
of the ever growing butterflies in my stomach and my annoyance in how they just assumed that I would do it. *Hah, you’ll see*

When we arrived home I told my sister all the kpop news she’s been missing out on and
showed her all the newest songs. My mind where definitely thinking about kpop, but not the
newest b2st song or the shipping wars between the 2min and jongkey shawols. I was thinking about B.A.P and first of all Yongguk.

Later that night after my sister had gone to bed I sat and wondered *What if they were only joking?
What if they were serious? What am I supposed to do?* “Aigoo!” I said out loud.
My head hurt by all the questions that were popping up.

I decided to just go to bed and hopefully I’d get my answers the next morning.
Just as I had laid down my phone started to light up. I had gotten a text.

Meet us at the Cinema tomorrow at 11 am. – Bang Yong Guk

Short chapter, but I'm writing the third one now ;) thanks for subscribing!
wow I really didn't think that would happen. Oh well happy reading!