Entwined

Summer memories

 

Yongguk’s POV:
 
“Why did you choose me?” 
Her voice sounded shaky as it was carried through the door. 
 
“I.. I don’t know.”
 
“You don’t know?” 
 
“I think it was because of the way you sounded like we were completely normal people and on top of that close to you, when you played 20 questions with us at the airport..” I chuckled a little as the scene played through my mind again. “When we meet new people they are either screaming fans or our own sunbaes and you kind of stood out because you were so fierce. I have to admit I was a little bit baffled when you came marching over to us and almost ordered us around.” I couldn’t help but smile as I kept going. “I think your fierce demeanor made me want to get to know you a little more.”
 
“So just because I behaved like a normal girl I got stuck with you guys?”
 
“Normal? There is absolutely nothing normal about you. Stuck? Do you regret hanging out with us?”
 
“Well, no not really. You could definitely say this is the most exciting memory I will have from this summer.” 
 
“It better be.” I chuckled. 
We sat there quietly for a couple of minutes before I suddenly heard her unlocking her door. I opened it slowly and saw her standing outside her window. I climbed out the window and looked at the view. It was a breath taking view of a red sunset and the ocean shimmered gold as the sun melted into it. 
 
“It’s beautiful isn’t it?”
I nodded as I glanced over at her, she was bathed in the last light of the day. There was definitely something about this girl.
 
Your POV:
I stood there calmly looking at the view when I felt hands wrapping around me from behind. 
*Yongguk was giving me a backhug?!* My mind couldn’t comprehend what was happening but my body responded by sinking into his lean but muscular body. I felt strangely safe.
 
“So there you are” A voice interrupted us. We spun around and I jumped away from yongguks arms. Well almost, our hands were entwined. 
Elizabeth stood there and looked at us with the most satisfied smirk I’ve ever seen. We started to climb through the window again making our way back to the others. 
 
“Well well well this is interesting” she whipered to me in Norwegian.
 
“Shut up” I snapped at her.
The others decided to go for a walk to clear their head and see the island from a different view as Yongguk and I stayed behind to do the dishes. As we got
bored we snuggled up in the couch and just talked. 
 
“10 questions.”
 
“hmm? What about 10 questions?”  I answered him lazily.
 
“Give me 10 questions you have to answer.” 
 
“How about we play truth or dare instead? I‘ll go first.” I sat up in a sitting position and looked at him. “Truth or dare?”
 
“Truth.” 
 
 
 
Sorry for the short chapter and the very loooong wait but I've finally gotten myself a little time and I've had writers block so hopefully it will stay clear for a while now. The chapter is this short because I thought this was the best ending and I'm working on the next chapter already. I just wanted to give you guys a couple more lines to read in the meantime. Again SO SORRY! for the long hiatus.