Roles

Accidentally In Love

First thing in the morning, Jessica signed up her name on the list of those who would like to audition for their play. Oh how she had dreamed of starring in the play. She was always one of the major roles, but not the main. Like last year, she played the aunt of the main character. Though her role was special, she wanted a bigger role. She wanted to be in the spotlight. She wanted to be the main star.

 

Shaking her head, she was excited because it was finally Friday, which mean that a family night out with her sister and father. It was hard for their father to get a day off or come home early. When he does, they would miss the chance. Their father first contacted Jessica and wanted to surprise Krystal because they’re sure she misses him more.

 

“Jessica?” She was poked by Tiffany.

 

“Oh hi!” Jessica waved.

 

“Uhm, we’ve been here for a while now. We thought you were already sleep standing,” Hyoyeon joked.

 

They were all laughing when Jessica heard a familiar voice. She turned her eyes to see Donghae and felt like her world stopped again. Donghae walks, more like glows, as she watches him. He looks at the board where the audition is posted and looked at it.

 

“Audition? Mamma Mia? Should I?” He turns and Jessica held her breathe. He was too close, the closest she could ever be to him. “Isn’t this your play?” He asks and Jessica nods. “Do you think I should audition?” Donghae asks and Jessica is just left speechless.

 

“You should try, Donghae-sshi,” Yoona slings her arm around Jessica to get the girl back on Earth.

 

“Y-yes, you should,” Jessica said.

 

“We’re opening auditions from anyone. As always, it will be a big production, so help from those not in the club is very much welcomed,” Yoona explained and with a smile, Donghae signs his name.

 

“You guys should try too!” He tells Siwon, Sungmin and Eunhyuk and they too ended up writing their names.

 

“Oppa, you’re going to try?” Tiffany asks and Siwon shyly nods.

 

“Sup, everyone?” Sooyoung asks as she takes a bite off her sandwich.

 

“Hi, Sooyoung. Ahh~” Yoona runs to Sooyoung and tries to take a bite off her sandwich. Sooyoung chuckles and finally looks to her friends to see Siwon with Tiffany on his arm.

 

“You should write the names of everyone,” Eunhyuk answers and Donghae nods, writing all the names of their friends for a good time.

 

 

_*_

 

 

“Why in the world did you do that?!” Kyuhyun asks and Donghae chuckles.

 

“What? It’s fun,” Kyuhyun rolls his eyes and looks back to his PSP.

 

“You know that I won’t do that. I’ll be busy since I’m going to be tutoring students now,” Yesung answers.

 

“And what kind of students applied to your tutoring offers?” Jungsu teased.

 

“Not me. The teacher assigned to me,” Yesung said and wrote his planner on the things that need to be done.

 

“Yo! Yoona!” Heechul suddenly picks his phone and calls her.  They all listen and one of them makes sure he clearly hears the conversation. “Will there be beautiful girls at the play?” He asks, earning a smack on the head from Kibum.

 

“Do it for the art of acting, will you?” Kibum says and takes his seat.

 

“Well, I’ll be with you, man,” Youngwoon says to Kibum.

 

“YAH!” Heechul yells and goes back to talking with Yoona. “I was planning to audition for the girls, but since I treat you like my sister already, I’ll be glad to audition for your sake,” he chuckles then puts his phone down.

 

Siwon comes to their classroom and takes his seat.

 

“How’s Mr. Loverboy?” Ryeowook teases.

 

“Not funny. Tiffany is a nice girl but I only see her as a sister. She’s still used to the American culture and comes off too strong,” Siwon explains.

 

“So what are you gonna do then?” Shindong asks.

 

“I don’t know. All I know is, I like her as a friend—“

 

“Because you like someone else,” Kyuhyun suddenly says from his game.

 

They were more surprised that he was listening than what they think is true. Siwon sighs and thinks of the girl he really likes.

 

 

_*_

 

 

“Sooyoung-ah, can I ask you something?” Siwon suddenly asks Sooyoung, scaring the girl.

 

“Ah, sure. What is it?” Sooyoung wonders.

 

“Is this still your number?” Siwon asks, showing the number on his phone and Sooyoung nodded. “I’m just making sure. I’ll text you later, okay?” He says and goes away.

 

Sooyoung takes a few steps before she felt her phone vibrating and sees a message.

 

Fr: Mr. Perfect ♥

Hi Sooyoung-sshi. This is Siwon. Please save my number

 

Sooyoung giggles because she actually has his number; just saved in a name she calls him without his knowledge.

 

 

_*_

 

 

Jessica goes to the music room this time, only to hear the vocalization of the same voice she heard. She smiles as she listens to the warm voice that eases her. She could fall asleep if she could. Closing her eyes and turning, she sees the same girl from the last time.

 

“Sunbae!” The girl bows at Jessica and the latter greets her.

 

“Are you here to practice for the audition too?” She asks Jessica, who nodded in response.

 

“Wow. I bet you’re going to get it! I’ve always admired you from a long time and I can say that you’re going to get it,” she says to Jessica.

 

“I know I will. I just wish that Yoona will be able to make it. We decided that I’ll be her mother while she’ll play the daughter role,” Jessica tells.

 

“I wish for the best of you, sunbae!” She says and leaves Jessica.

 

Jessica tries to listen if the voice was still there, but it was gone. All she can say is that a guy owns the voice.

 

 

_*_

 

 

“Ms. Jung, may I have a word with you afterwards,” the teacher said and Jessica stayed after class.

 

“Is there a problem, Ms. Lee?” Jessica asked their homeroom teacher.

 

“Jessica, I can see you shining on stage and singing your heart out,” the teacher said and Jessica smiled. “But as you rise on your singing, your grades fall.”

 

Ms. Lee showed Jessica her records on her science grade.

 

“Your other grades are fair. Not too high, but not also failing. But your grade in science keeps falling. You’re almost failing. Jessica, I’m only worried because this will be bad for your record. I want each student to succeed. I’m worried about you. I hope you don’t mind if I get you a tutor,” Ms. Lee said.

 

“If you think it’s for the better then I guess so,” Jessica answers uncertainly.

 

“This is the number of your tutor. His name is Jongwoon. You talk with him regarding your schedule. I heard about the play and I’m also guessing that you’re going to participate in it. I hope you can balance your time and the play,” Ms. Lee finally said before leaving Jessica.

 

Jessica looks at the paper and wonders. She has never heard someone named Jongwoon. Well, she probably doesn’t care about others anyway, that’s why she has no idea who this Jongwoon person is.

 

 


 

Hai guys~ I'm sorry it's been a while. D: I got so busy with school and many things. T^T I didn't even celebrate YeSica's anniversary, which was last Dec. 29~ :p So back to the story, the whole tutor thing is how things will begin~  

 

Lastly, who here is also going to DKFC to watch SNSD? *v* OMG. Tell me if you're going~ ^^ You can tweet to me here or here if you're going and you want to meet up! ^^ I'll be at gold! *v*