Motivation

Accidentally In Love

To everyone’s expectation, Jessica got the role that she was aiming for. Her three leading men were Junsu, Youngwoon and Doojoon. The role of her daughter went to Taeyeon and her boyfriend is Kibum. Though it was sad for Yoona and the others, they were still somehow happy for those who got their roles. Tiffany got the role as one of the friends of Jessica, alongside Yeeun. With them being busy, the rest will just focus on their school work. Sooyoung continued to text with Siwon, without Tiffany’s knowledge.

 

It was lunch time when the eating. Yoona kept looking a few tables far from them. Their days as seniors are numbered. They have the grand play that happens every year, the SATs and of course, the graduation ball. Of course, they all have that person that they would want to ask out, but they’re shy to know.

 

Jessica suddenly plops down to their seats without Tiffany or Jessica.

 

“I barely passed the science test earlier,” she pouted. Jessica showed her paper and her friends gave her a pat on her back. Jessica gave out another sigh and looked up, only to see someone who would make her energized.

 

“Donghae,” a smile made its way through her face as she whispers the name of the apple of her eye. Donghae walks with exuding charm, going to the table where his friends were.

 

“Have any of you thought of the graduation ball?” Yoona asked, still eyeing the gamer at Donghae’s table.

 

“I’ve thought about it, but I don’t think of it that much. I know who I’m going to take anyway,” Jessica answers and watches as Donghae sloppily eats. His face gets wiped by his friend, Hyukjae, and laughs like a child. Jessica’s nerves calmed down. Her failure of the test earlier made her feel down and frustrated.

 

“Hey, Sooyoung, who have you been texting?” Sunny asks and Sooyoung shakes her head, saying he is no one.

 

“But the person puts a smile on your face,” Tiffany pointed out. “Do you like someone or is someone making you happy without our knowledge?” The girl with the beautiful eye smile teased. Sooyoung nervously chuckled and didn’t answer her.

 

“Is it Changmin?” Hyoyeon asked.

 

“It probably is him! I remember that you said you went on a date with him! How was it?” Tiffany shifted her seat to sit beside Sooyoung.

 

Sooyoung began to tell to Tiffany about the simple date. Meanwhile, Yuri pulled Yoona with her to the ‘bathroom’.

 

“Who is Sooyoung texting that puts a smile on her face?” Yuri interrogated Yoona.

 

“Listen, I have no idea. We both know that the only guy who would put a smile on Sooyoung’s face is Siwon,” Yoona answered back.

 

“Do you think she really is texting Tiffany?”

 

“But wouldn’t that mean he is kind of cheating with Sooyoung then?”

 

“This is complicated.”

 

“What if we just stay out of this in case Tiffany finds out?” Yoona suggests and Yuri agrees. As soon as they stepped out, they bumped into Kyuhyun and Kibum.

 

“H-hi,” Yuri greets.

 

“Oh, hello there,” Kyuhyun greets back and Kibum just raises his hand.

 

“Hey, Kyuhyun-sshi, have you played Infinity Blade?” Yoona asked Kyuhyun, whose attention she caught.

 

“You play that game?”

 

As Kyuhyun and Yoona engaged in their own conversation, Yuri tries to talk with Kibum and tries for the latter to say more than a one-word or one-sentence answers.

 

 

_*_

 

 

As Jessica was going home, she saw her sister with her friends and Jongin’s friends.

 

“KRYSTAL JUNG!” Jessica yells and they all turn to look at Jessica with horrific eyes. Krystal immediately took her books that Jongin was carrying and immediately ran to her sister. Jessica was tapping her foot on the ground as she crosses her arms.

 

“What did I say, Jung Soojung?”

 

“Jongin was just helping me! I just have so many things to do and he wanted to bring my books!” Krystal said in her defense. Jessica gave her the look. She knew her sister was mad, especially since she was called by her Korean name.

 

“Just get in the car,” Jessica immediately closed the door that Soojung didn’t give Jongin a last glance. The ride in the car was silent and Soojung wanted to say something but she was too afraid.

 

“Eonni, I’m—“

 

“I’m sorry. I was just pissed off because I failed my science test, which means I really do need to take the tutor lessons and I hate it. I hate it so much.”

 

“Eonni it will be fine. Maybe it won’t be that bad.”

 

“You’re forgetting that my tutor is someone I dislike/”

 

“Right. I forgot. Well… Uhm… Take care of that and good luck.”

 

By the time they were home, Jessica immediately went to her room. It’s only a matter of time before Yesung arrives and for her that’s hell. As she waits, she prepares for the play and for her admission at the school she wants. It’ll only be a short time before her test at the University and she’s sure and confident she’ll get in.

 

“Sacrifice,” she mumbled to herself and shook away any thoughts. She needs to relax and calm down because she thinks that getting mad causes wrinkles.

 

It doesn’t take long when Yesung texts her that he is already at their door. She immediately goes to the front door and opens up to Yesung in a dark blue sweater with glasses, jeans and black converse shoes. For the first time, Jessica thinks Yesung looks very handsome, but of course, she won’t admit it. She coughs and lets him without a word.

 

“You’re quite early,” Jessica says as they walk towards their living room.

 

“I have to be early if you want to finish early, which I’m guessing you’d want to happen. Anyway, I’ve been informed that you failed the last exam. Your teacher had informed me about your standing in school, so don’t be surprised if I know how your grades.”

 

“Okay then. Can we just begin so that we can finish early?”

 

“We’ll begin with biology then.”

 

Yesung took out his book and papers while Jessica checked her phone, seeing an update from Donghae’s twitter, “Watching a football game with Hyukkie and Siwon.” Jessica giggled because there was a picture of the three guys and she thinks Donghae is forever an adorable kid. Being so occupied at staring at her phone, she misses the cough from Yesung.

 

“Jessica, we’re supposed to be studying.”

 

“Hold on, I’m staring at a cute photo of Donghae,” she blushes and Yesung rolls her eyes.

 

“Can you look at that later?  We’re supposed to be studying.”

 

“But Donghae—Wait. You’re friends with him.”

 

“As a matter of fact, we have are close friends. What does that—Oh no.”

 

“Please,” Jessica said it in her poker face, but when she saw that it won’t be working, she tried doing the puppy eyes. Never had she imagined she’d do this in front of Yesung. But for the sake of Donghae, she’s doing this. The desperation when you like someone.

 

“On one condition,” Yesung sighed and closed his eyes.

 

“Anything!”

 

“Pass your exams with flying colors. Prove to me that this will be worth it.”

 

“Of course I will!” Jessica exclaimed. “I have a reputation to keep up. To be honest, I don’t usually go for guys that don’t like me, but I’ve always liked Donghae more than the boyfriends I’ve had. Well I’ve only had three boyfriends, but no matter what, I can’t seem to find someone better than Donghae.”

 

Yesung, even being skeptical, still decided to agree to it.

 

“Study hard and I guarantee you that I can help you with Donghae. Now let’s begin with parts of a cell.”

 

Jessica groaned but she thinks to herself that all this for Donghae. Meanwhile, Yesung thinks Jessica maybe isn’t that bad. Although he has to reprimand her every so often with the usage of her phone, he can see that she has determination. He finds it unusual that Jessica likes Donghae, who doesn’t think of her than just his schoolmate. Jessica had always a reputation of getting what she wants, but never had he expected that one of which would be Donghae. Maybe she isn’t voicing it out because it would be a shame if the school finds out that Ms. Ice Princess couldn’t get Mr. Lee Donghae.

 

After two hours, Yesung had managed to not yell at Jessica and not fight with her. Although he was on the verge of doing so.

 

“Did you understand it?”

 

“Yeah. Yeah. Animal cell. Plant cell. Flagella, nucleus, cytoplasm and whatever. Are we done? I still want to watch Glee.”

 

“Yes, we’re done.” Yesung picks up his things and looks at his watch. “Well, I’ll see you tomorrow.”

 

“Remember that what we talked about here, stays inside the house, except academic information that I will only answer during exams.”

 

 


 

Hai, everyone~ Summer's here finally for me and I plan to finish this. As you can see, I began this at July of last year and it's already March of 2013 yet it just reached Chapter 10. T^T Well school really took up my time. Being in college takes up most of your time. :p Anyway, please don't be surprised if I kind of speed up the story. I'm sure you don't want to wait a long time too. :>

 

Gave you a double treat as a gift. :>