Am I cursed?

Accidentally In Love

Sitting in the usual marble table with her friends at the park, Jessica had been remembering the kiss from the previous night and is giving her shivers. In her perspective, it was the guy’s fault anyway, not hers. If the guy didn’t play with her, they wouldn’t be in that situation. It was embarrassing and she just hoped that Donghae wouldn’t spread it. Oh right, she has to talk with that guy regarding the incident.

 

Meanwhile, everyone else seems to be in a daze.

 

“He said he wasn’t interested in anyone,” Yuri mumbled at Sooyoung.

 

“At least you know he’s still single,” Sooyoung sighed and eyed as Tiffany, whose eyes were sparkling as she looks at her phone with hers and Siwon as the wallpaper. Sooyoung met Tiffany’s eyes and suddenly diverted her head to Yuri.

 

“You know, look at all of us, we’re all sulking,” Sooyoung suddenly said.


Taeyeon who was sad because Kangin had another girl in his arms, looked up. Sunny and Hyoyeon who were both frowning because they couldn’t seem to find their own other half looked at each other. Yoona had been trying to learn some video game paused her game. Seohyun, who seemed uninterested, looked at Sooyoung. Yuri who had been emotionless sighed. And Jessica finally averted her attention to the shikshin.

 

“I know we all have our own problems with love. But why are we sulking?” Sooyoung asked.

 

“Right. We are the most popular girls in this school, so why would we sulk over boys when we can get anyone we want?” Jessica said. It really wasn’t Sooyoung wanted to hear. “Tiffany had her man, so let’s try to find ours!” Sunny yelled, not knowing that a heart was breaking.

 

“Let’s go to the amusement park!” Sooyoung suggested, trying to ease the pain away and everyone agreed.

 

 

_*_

 

 

“Hyung!” Donghae jumped on Yesung’s bed, waking up the older.

 

“What do you want, Donghae?” The disturbed man grunted.

 

“Let’s go to the amusement park! It’s Siwon’s treat!” Donghae exclaimed.

 

“That’s fun—Wait, what?!” Siwon retorted.

 

“Just kidding, but I was serious when I said let’s go to the amusement park. Hyukkie said he wanted to go last night and I promised him that everyone’s coming!” Donghae said and the two agreed to the bouncing boy.

 

 

_*_

 

 

“Sooyoung, look, it’s Siwon!” Yuri nudged the girl and her eyes twinkled, but were ruined when Tiffany ran to him.

 

“SIWON OPPA!” Tiffany ran, getting all their attention. Jessica turned her head in hopes in finding the guy’s roommate, or the kiss-stealer.

 

“Looking for me?” Yesung commented as she smirked at Jessica.

 

“As if!” Jessica flipped her hair and crossed their arms, while everyone was wondering how in the world the two knew each other.

 

“Uhm, is there something you aren’t telling me? Because the last time I check, you hated her,” Heechul commented.

 

“UGH!” Jessica rolled her eyes. She doesn’t care the opinion of that small-eyed big-headed kiss stealer anyway.

 

While everyone else was still curious between the two, the mischievous Kyuhyun saw something that caught his eye.  A certain girl watched Kyuhyun pays some guy and gave him a pair of handcuffs. He tapped the shoulders of his other friends and told about his plan.

 

Suddenly, the two who were the center of attention were surprised when their wrists were harshly held and were snapped in a handcuff.

 

“What is the meaning of this?!” Jessica asked as she raises her hand.

 

“We want you to be friendlier,” Taeyeon teased.

 

“How is being chained with this… this—“

 

“I’m a person,” Yesung finished her.

 

“I don’t care!” Jessica barked back at Yesung, who could only rolled eyes and glare at his friends. At this moment, his friends are already laughing at their situation.

 

“Jessica, you need to be nicer to people, and we think that the only way for you to soften up is to hang out with other people besides us,” Yuri said and patted her shoulder.

 

“What do you mean soften up?!” Jessica yelled, still not getting her friends’ point.

 

“What your friend meant was that you need to be more sensitive towards others and be nicer,” Yesung butted in.

 

“I AM NICE AND SENSITIVE!” Jessica yelled. She glared at him, while Yesung still remained a cool composure, but deep inside, he was seriously annoyed to hell by the ice princess. She was also a brat.

 

Jessica’s friends saw how calm Yesung is when handling their crazy friend. They do think that the only way Jessica would change is that if she manages to find someone who can withstand her personality and they think they found one, someone who could reciprocate someone as outrageous as her.

 

Yesung could only think of one question: WHAT DID HE DO IN HIS LIFE TO DESERVE SUCH BAD LUCK?

 

It seems to be a cruel joke made by his friends. They might be laughing, but he’s suffering. Though, that is what their jokes may be, the suffering of another. Well, he did laugh when Siwon was somehow forced to be someone else’s boyfriend when the jock already has his eyes on someone taller than Tiffany anyway.  But this could be the worst thing that could have happen in his life, being with the girl he despises the most. He just hates her because he sees her and he bound to himself that he will never interact with the ice princess, who is the worst person he has ever met in his life.

 

“Let’s leave them here,” Kibum suddenly commented and they like the idea of giving the couple some time together.

 

“Alright, listen, lovebirds,” Donghae said and slung his arm on the necks of the two. Jessica just stared at Donghae, while Yesung scoffed.

 

“What lovebirds?” Yesung snorted. Jessica, not really caring about other things just watched Donghae.

 

“We’re going to have our fun while you two have your own, okay?” He said.

 

“WHAT?!” The two yelled, deafening Donghae’s ears.

 

“You can’t leave me with… with… with her!” Yesung complained this time.

 

“Too bad. Good luck, lover boy,” Leeteuk said and patted his chest. Speechless, everyone else wished him good luck. He does wish all the luck in the world in order to survive the rest of the day with the ice princess.

 

“Are you serious with this?!” Jessica yelled.

 

“I think what oppa said is right,” Seohyun said and Jessica could not believe what they are trying to do.

 

“Don’t do this to me,” Jessica was already pleading.

 

“This is a great way for you to get to know someone else. You haven’t had a boyfriend since last year,” Sunny commented.

 

“But I never said I was looking for one anyway! And besides, out of everyone, why this weirdo?!” She yelled.

 

“I’m not a weirdo,” Yesung butted in.

 

“Stop butting in our conversations, weirdo,” Jessica snapped. Yesung wanted to say something more, but he knows that he has more time to bicker with her anyway. He’s going to suffer.

 

“We’re going to meet you at 2!” Taeyeon waved her hand and Jessica looked at her watch. It was just 11:45 in the morning and she’s going to be with the guy for the next 2 hours.

 

“This is a nightmare,” Jessica said.

 

“You said it,” Yesung commented, crossing his arms. Jessica looked at her left side, where Yesung was chained at.

 

“This is your entire fault!” Jessica blamed everything again at Yesung. He was tired of her rants and just let her unending complaints be heard, or make it seem like he’s listening.

 

“Are you even listening?!” Jessica asked.

 

“Listen, I don’t want to be in this situation as much as you do. I want to have fun, not be handcuffed with the person I least want to spend with what I expect to be a wonderful day,” he said. Jessica shut . It was like his words made her stop. She doesn’t know what to say. It really wasn’t his fault they were like this. No one was expecting for this to happen anyway. They both don’t want it.

 

“So, what do you suggest for us to do?” Jessica suddenly said. Yesung peaked at his right to see Jessica just looking in front, avoiding eye contact with him.

 

“What if we take turns in choosing what we want to ride on?” He suggested.

 

“Who would choose first?” Jessica asked. It seems that there was no other choice anyway but for them to give in. She wanted to have fun with the rides with her friends, not with this guy. But since the situation is different than what she imagined, she had to agree.

 

“Ladies first,” Yesung said.

 

Jessica took a peek at Yesung. Did he just let her choose like a gentleman? It came surprising for her because the past guys she had dated would always be so aggressive and would drag her to wherever the guy wants, not what she wants. It felt good for once to be treated right.

 

“Let’s ride the anchor,” Jessica answered and Yesung just let her lead the way.

 

They will have to get used to be with the other. They are going to spend the next 2 hours together anyway. 

 

 


 

Updated today because I'll be busy with our finals~ :p Boo~ XD Anyway, enjoy~ :D