First Kiss

Accidentally In Love

Everyone was hyped up. Couples being made and hearts getting broken, Valentine’s Day was truly is more than just an ordinary day. It’s a day where most girls prepare their cards and chocolates while guys await to whoever girls will confess to him.

 

In a distance, the group of nine girls were all teasing one another as to who is going to confess to whom. Taeyeon wasn’t holding a card. She was just busy stealing a glance once in a while at her crush. Sunny looked at Taeyeon and followed her eyes, tilting afterwards because of curiosity.

 

“You like him?” Sunny asked and Taeyeon snapped from her thoughts and shook her head. She took one final glance at her crush and turned around, afraid to get caught. It just wasn’t easy having a crush on one of the school bullies, especially if it was Kim Youngwoon, who others would call, Kangin.

 

Meanwhile, Tiffany was voicing out her expensive letter and chocolates to Siwon, while Sooyoung was just sitting there, hiding her handmade card and homemade chocolates made for the said guy. It just hurts her that despite the fact that they are considered “the most popular group of girl friends” in their school, according to Jessica, they are “ranked” in their school. Unluckily for her, Tiffany “ranked” higher. She doesn’t mind that of course. She’s just scared that Siwon may not like her.

 

Yuri slowly breathes in as she watches the guy she likes ever since she first laid eyes on him, which was since they were in middle school. He smiles, melting every girl’s heart, especially hers. She wonders what type of girl does he like and it irks her that until now, she doesn’t know much about him. He was just too secretive. ‘It was just hard to fall for someone like Kim Kibum,’ she thought.

 

Yoona eyed a certain curly brunette walking with his face glued to his PSP. She wonders how come she can never charm that guy. Oh right, because she has noticed how the guy’s face never left his PSP or any gadget. Jessica calls him a nerd, but Yoona calls him a cutie, something the ice princess hates.

 

Seohyun just looked like she doesn’t like anyone, but deep down, there was also a certain someone that caught her eye. It just annoyed her how the guy doesn’t notice her and instead, the school’s resident guitarist heartthrob, Yonghwa does. She was just too nice to even reject the guy. Plus, she does love the attention she receives.

 

“Being single in valentines is just the best,” Hyoyeon told Sunny.

 

“You bet. We don’t have to have problems on what to give to someone for this day,” Sunny smiled.

 

Meanwhile, Jessica sat atop of the marble table they were on. Behind her were Yuri and Yoona, while everyone else sat on the sitting on the sides. Her eyes were glued on a certain Lee Donghae. She glared at the number of girls flocking him.

 

‘They think they are so worthy when I am obviously better than them. Lee Donghae doesn’t deserve someone less than perfect, or in other words, less than me,’ she thought.

 

She knew that giving him a card on public is not her style. She was planning on something else.

 

 

_*_

 

 

“Wow, Donghae is very popular!” Joonmyun said as he sat beside his older brother.

 

“He truly is. What about you, expecting a confession from a girl?” Yesung teased.

 

“Not really. We are expecting a confession from Krystal to Jongin, that is,” he answered.

 

“Krystal as in Krystal Jung, the ice princess’ little sister?” Ryeowook suddenly butted in the conversation.

 

“You must not know, but Krystal and Jongin are close as in closer than you thought,” Joonmyun winked at them.

 

Yesung just rolled his eyes. Oh how he prays for his brother’s friend. Krystal is nice, but her older sister isn’t really the nicest girl in town.

 

“Hyung, can I have a sleepover at Kyungsoo’s?!” Jonghyun suddenly asked. Being a Friday, it meant overnight at one of the guy’s place. Yesung allowed his younger brother since he was already invited to have a sleepover at someone else’s place.

 

Joonmyun left and once Donghae had told the girls to stop, he sat with Yesung and the others also arrived.

 

“Is it hard to be popular?” Yesung teased.

 

“Why are you asking me? Ask Siwon. Speaking of him, where is he?” Donghae asked and they heard a loud gasp. They switched their eyes and watched as Tiffany Hwang stands in front of Siwon.

 

“Oppa, happy valentine’s day,” she said and gave her card and chocolates to him. He gratefully accepted as Tiffany tucks some of her hair behind her ear. It was no secret that the Korean-American girl likes the basketball captain, but this caught Siwon off guard. He wasn’t ready to be confessed from Tiffany. He was actually interested at someone else.

 

“Well, oppa, what can you say?” She asked, making Siwon flabbergasted at that moment.

 

“Well, I, uhm… I am flattered, Tiffany-sshi,” he confessed.

 

“Oh, oppa, you know that I’m not used with all the formalities here in Korea. Drop the ‘sshi’. Besides, you have to be comfortable now that we’re going to date each other from now on,” she giggled, surprising everyone, especially her friend and Siwon himself.

 

“But doesn’t Siwon like someone else?” Kyuhyun remarked.

 

“It’s like watching a soap opera,” Heechul suddenly smirked. No one even remembered him coming. The 12 guys sat in their position as Siwon awkwardly handles the situation.

 

 

_*_

 

 

School hours ended but it wasn’t the end of the whole valentine’s mayhem. The 12 friends were having a hard time escaping the flock of girls that were on the way.

 

“Excuse us, ladies, but we have a personal life to take care of!” Heechul screamed, making the girls back out. The diva smiled as he leads their group. Leeteuk rolled his eyes.

 

“Such a diva,” he mumbled.

 

“Did you say anything, Teukie?” Heechul asked and Leeteuk faked a smile and shook his head. “Good,” Heechul said and Leeteuk rolled his eyes… again.

 

“Oh, Hae, can I stay over at your place tonight? Joonmyun’s sleeping at his friend’s,” Yesung said.

 

“Sure, but I’ll leave because Hyukkie and I will have a One Piece marathon, so I really don’t know if I’ll come home, but Siwon and Bada will be there, so don’t worry,” Donghae smiled.

 

“But where is Siwon?” Eunhyuk suddenly asked and another round of squeal was heard. They turned their heads and saw Siwon and Tiffany, who was clinging at the muscular man. Siwon was obviously uncomfortable, which the girl failed to notice.

 

‘Help!’ Siwon mouthed, but they just watched him suffer. It was for a good laugh anyway. Sooner or later, they will help him. Right, sooner, later… or never.

 

Amidst the giggles and squeals of everyone, of course there would be heartbreaks. One of which belongs to one of the 8 girls left.

 

“Be happy for Tiffany, come on,” Jessica nudged Sooyoung. She forced a smile at the ice princess. Jessica sighed and hugged Sooyoung.

 

“I want to help and comfort you tonight, but I have other things already planned to do tonight,” Jessica told Sooyoung.

 

“It’s okay. I understand. I had the chance, but I couldn’t. I’m just not as confident like Tiffany is,” Sooyoung sighed. She couldn’t blame the latter. She was just a coward to confess anyway.

 

_*_

 

Jessica looked at her watch. It was already 6 in the evening. She had actually allowed Krystal out, which surprised the younger. The younger thought that the older Jung would go berserk when she asked if she can go on a group date arranged by Sulli. The older wasn’t actually paying much attention was she was plotting on confessing to Donghae and allowed her sister when she heard Sulli’s name. The girl was like her other dongsaeng anyway.

 

Dressed up in a long trench coat, sunhat and sunglasses with her hair in a hair bun, despite it being the night, she endured it. She walked until she reached the apartment of the famous Lee is. She was about to enter, but she heard Tiffany’s giggle. She peaked and saw her friend giving Siwon a kiss on the cheek, something the latter doesn’t seem to enjoy.

 

“Good night, oppa~” Tiffany winked and Siwon just waved his hand. Tiffany hailed a cab, rejecting the offer of Siwon to take her home. He just shrugged and entered the shared he has with Donghae. Jessica went inside after making sure that no one would be able to recognize her.

 

Meanwhile, the moment Siwon entered the apartment; he threw himself on the couch and loudly groaned.

 

“Oh look, lover boy is back,” Yesung teased.

 

“Not funny, hyung,” Siwon said and turned over so he was facing the ceiling.

 

“You’re dating Tiffany Hwang. Your popularity just boosted up. What’s wrong with that?” Yesung asked.

 

“What’s wrong is that I don’t enjoy this! Tiffany is nice, but I don’t like her that way,” Siwon pointed out.

 

“Or is it because you like someone else?” Donghae said, emerging from his room.

 

“That too,” Siwon sighed. “I’m taking a bath.”

 

Yesung the television while Donghae fixes himself in front of the mirror.

 

“Are you sure you’ll be okay here?” Donghae asked.

 

“Better than being alone,” he said and smiled.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. Donghae answered it and there, stood Jessica, flashing her smile.

 

“Donghae-sshi, I know that this is very inconvenient, but is it okay if I can have a few minutes of your time?” Jessica said and bowed her head down. She closed her eyes before speaking again.

 

Donghae’s phone suddenly rang and excused him, but Jessica didn’t hear his words and continued on. Yesung noticed that someone was at the door and went to see who it was. He was actually surprised to see the ice princess, standing in front of him. He thought that the girl also had a crush on Donghae and decided to listen to her confession.

 

“Donghae sshi, I hope if it’s okay I’ll call you oppa,” Jessica blushed. “For now, I’ll try to bring my pride down. I’ve always admired you from afar and I’ve always wanted to confess to you, even though I don’t know how. Tonight, I am here, telling you that I like you. I really like you, Donghae oppa.”

 

Yesung wanted to laugh. He wanted to see the face of THE Jessica Jung when she opens her eyes and sees that the guy she thought she was confessing to be there was someone else.

 

But fate played a game between the two.

 

Jessica, with her eyes closed, grabbed Yesung, who she still thought was Donghae and kissed him.

 

Yesung was just surprised and kept his eyes opened. His once small eyes were twice as big now. Jessica felt that “Donghae” wasn’t responding that was why she pressed her lips harder on him.

 

“Woah~ I just answered the phone and talked with my mom. I sure missed a lot,” Donghae spoke. Jessica wondered how Donghae could speak when she was kissing him…

 

Unless…

 

She opened her eyes and saw that the guy wasn’t Donghae. She pushed him and wiped her lips.

 

“EEEEW!” She yelled while Yesung just stood frozen.

 

“I thought you were here to confess, Sica. Never knew you had secret feelings towards hyung,” Donghae smiled.

 

“B-b-but, I—“

 

“No need to explain. I get it. Anyway, hyung, take care of the house and good luck with Jessica. I’ll go meet Hyukkie now!” Donghae patted Yesung’s shoulder and left.

 

The two watched Donghae leave. And when he did, the two looked at each other.

 

“How dare you kiss me?!” Jessica suddenly pointed a finger at Yesung.

 

“Me?! It was you who grabbed me and suddenly kissed me!” Yesung defended.

 

“Well, I thought you were Donghae oppa! You should have spoken up when he left and you replaced him!” Jessica yelled, throwing her arms in the air and glaring at the man in front of him.

 

“How can I when you were so funny, confessing at the imaginary Donghae?!” Yesung yelled back. They were lucky that the other people from their dorm were busy watching televisions at maximum volume, or they’d be dead from whoever reported.

 

“Hyung! What’s the problem?!” Siwon suddenly spoke. He saw Jessica at their doorstep, exchanging yells at Yesung.

 

“Why are you here?” Siwon asked Jessica.

 

“UGH! Never mind! I have to go home to brush my teeth and gargle tons of mouth wash!” Jessica yelled and stormed out, not forgetting to step on Yesung’s foot.

 

“OUCH! HEY! THAT WAS UNCALLED FOR!” Yesung yelled back, but Jessica had already fled.

 

Once the two were inside, nursing the foot of the older, Siwon finally spoke.

 

“So, why was the ice princess here and why were you exchanging yells?”

 

Yesung sighed and closed his eyes, telling him what happened.

 

“YOU KISSED JESSICA JUNG?!” Siwon exclaimed.

 

“I didn’t! She did! She stole my first kiss! Dammit,” Yesung said, mumbling the last part, but Siwon heard it very well.

 

“SHE WAS YOUR FIRST KISS?!” Siwon yelled again.

 

“THAT’S NOT THE POINT! THIS IS JESSICA JUNG! You all know how I hate her personality!” Yesung said.

 

Truly, it was no joke that Yesung hates the girl to the bones. He just can’t stand her personality. She thinks she’s the best in everything when he knows that she’s not anyway. He hates people who are full of themselves, well, Heechul is different. They just get along… somehow.

 

_*_

 

“UGH!” Jessica fell on her bed and screeched. She had brushed her teeth three times already and gargled four times already, and yet, the memory of Yesung’s lips was still there. She doesn’t even know who that guy is or why he was in Donghae’s apartment anyway. All she knows is, that guy was her first kiss, something that she was saving up for Donghae, but her plan was ruined.

 

“UGH! I hate that guy!”

 

 


 

Hai~ Long time no update. I'm sorry. The keyboard was broken and it took a month before dad was able to buy a new one. :p Then I had to finish my other story. :>

 

I won't abandon this, no. I love writing this story. :> Jessica's character is actually my fave character that I've written in all of my stories. :>

 

Hope you enjoy! ^o^