아파 [Hurts]

When Our Love Torn Apart..

Key's POV

 

Sorry, I Love You, JongHyun.. S-Sorry I make you fell in Love with a person like me.. I'm so sorry..

 

If I could turn back time.. I-I want you and me will never meet.. So we don't ended up like this.. So I didn't hurt you.. And you.. You can be with someone else that much better than me..

 

Feeling thrown away like this.. Sure it hurts for me, but I still won't forgive myself for that accident. That accident that pull us far apart from each other..

 

I wiped my tears and try to be a stronger, try not to think about JongHyun for a second.. But I can't. I can't stop thinking about him.

 

JongHyun Hyung, Where are you? Are you alright? I-Is it possible for us to meet again?

 

-Next Morning-

 

I wake up with fresh tears dampen my cheek and the sheet beneath me. Even when I'm asleep, JongHyun is always in my mind. I always had the dream of our beautiful past.

 

My day just started like usual.

 

Sighed, I looked at the photo frame on the nightstand. There's a photo of me and JongHyun kiss my cheek, it was my birthday. He makes me feel so special.

 

Be strong, Key. You can do better, even without him. Now, get up and get ready for your fashion show!.

 

Took a deep breath, I got up and went to take a shower.

 

--

 

Closed my eyes, I leaned back on the cold wall as warm water pouring over me. Causing more of my past memories with JongHyun flooded into my mind again.

 
 

I remember sometimes we take a bath together and.. We make love in the bathroom.

 

His gentle touch, His gentle kisses on my lips and on my body, His gentle ..
I miss his husky groan..
I miss the feeling of having him inside me..

 

"KiBum, Does it still hurts? Do you want me to stop?"

 

His soft whisper..

 

"J-JongHyun.." I called, wrapped my arms around my body tightly "I.. I miss you.. I-I need you.. I want you.. I need you here with me.. I need your hug.. I-I'm so cold.."

 

***
No One's POV

 

"Stage, check. Lightning, check. Clothes, check. Sound system, check. Taemin-ah, How about the models?" Key looked at the smaller boy who wear a stylish big glasses with good sense of fashion. "Uh, Sungmin Hyung haven't come yet, but I already call him. He said, he'll be here soon" Taemin said. "Good Job, Tae" Smiling, Key patted the younger boy's head. He always treat Taemin like his brother well, much closer to his 'son'. Taemin is the only one who knows everything about Key including Key's sad Love story with JongHyun. The cute smaller boy was Key's talking diary since 2 years ago. "Hyung, I know you haven't eat. Here, eat this. I just bought it this morning" Taemin took out a small pack of two sandwiches from his yellow bag and handed it to his Hyung. "No, thanks, Tae. I'm alright" Key smiled. "Hyuung! I don't want you to get sick" Taemin pouted. "How about you? Have you eaten?" Key asked. The younger boy nodded, took Key's hand and put the sandwiches on it "Eat, Hyung. Breakfast is important" Taemin softly said. "Okay, Thank you, Tae" The elder boy smiled "Let's have lunch together later, I'll pay for you" Key pinched Tae's chubby cheek gently. "Hyung, I'm not a kid. I have my own money" Tae pouted. "You have to save it. Don't you want to be a dancer?". "Y-Yeah" Taemin sighed. "I know, you can do it. Cheer!" A bright smile formed on Key's parted lips. "Thanks, Hyung" Taemin smiled cutely. "Taemin-ah! Help me here!" A girl voice called. "Neh, Bom Noona!" Taemin said, "Hyung, I'll see yoi soon" He smiled before ran to the girl.

 

Sighed, Key looked at the sandwich in his hand, a soft smile forming on his lips. Taemin.. He's such a nice boy. Unwrap the pack, Key eat one of the sandwich while walk around and checking if there's something wrong.

 

Everything is perfect. I think, I can take a break now.

 

Get into his private room, Key lay on the fluffy couch and took out his phone. 3 New Message.

 

From: Minho
Key-ah, Have you eaten?

 

From:Minho
Cutie, Answer me ㅍ▽ㅍ

 

From: Minho
It's okay. I know, you're busy T__T

 

Key chuckled. Stupid me, why I always turn the silent mode on?.

 

For: Minho
Sorry, I don't hear my phone ㅋㅋㅋ. I uncosciously turn the silent mode on ㅋㅋ. Don't be angry ^^

 

The boy clicked the send button. Message sent.

 

He can't deny the fact that the couch make him recall about JongHyun. Their making Love session on a couch and sweet moment with JongHyun.

 

"Bummie, move a little, let me sit with you" JongHyun pouted, staring at Key who was laying on the couch. "I won't~" Key replied like a kid. "Alright then..". "Y-Yah! You're heavy!" Key protested as JongHyun sit on his thigh "Wha-Hahahaha! S-Sto-Hahahaha.." The elder boy tickling him.

 

Key practically wondering if that moment could happen again. I'll go outside and buy some snack and drink.

 

Wearning his pink coat, Key walk outside. Looking around at the road. A crowd of girls caught his eyes, pulling him into curiousity. What are they doing? Is there's something special?. Key never saw something like this around here.

 

Stretched his neck, Key try to see what happened there through the crack between those girls.

 

The sight of a boy on the centre of the crowd of girls makes Key's eyes widened. W-Who is.. The other boy's eyes locked with Key's. Their eyes locked for few minutes before Key looked away and continue his way to a small market near there.

 

N-No. That's impossible..