I'll wait for you.. Until the end

When Our Love Torn Apart..

"KiBum.. Baby, please wake up.." JongHyun hold his lover's hand tightly, tears rushed down on his cheek. Key haven't wake up since he drank the poison, but there's still his steady heartbeat, JongHyun is a bit happy to hear every sound of KiBum's heartbeat through the heartbeat indicator.

 

There's an infusion clasped into his left hand, he also use an oxygen mask that help him to breath.

 

The doctor said, KiBum may be in coma for a long time. The possibility for him to wake up is only 40% since the poison he drank is quite strong. The doctor also said to treat KiBum like when he conscious, because, even if KiBum is in coma, he still can hear and feel, and maybe, by talking to KiBum would increase the chance for him to wake up.

 

"KiBum.. I'm so sorry for everything.. I Love You.. Only you, Baby. Please wake up soon.. Please stay with me" JongHyun kissed Key's hand.

 

*Knock knock knock*
*Click*

 

JongHyun's teary eyes shifted to the opened door. "Oppa.. What are you doing here with him?! We have a wedding!" Jessica glared. Anger boiling inside JongHyun as he got up "GET OUT!!! I DON'T LOVE YOU!! JUST TELL THAT HEARTLESS WOMAN ABOUT THIS! I DON'T CARE! I hate you!!". "O-Oppa, but.. Our wedding" Jessica approached. "Don't ever think that I'll marry you. " JongHyun slapped her. She cries. "JongHyun!!!" JongHyun's Umma walked inside, glaring. "Ah, there you are. I was wondering where you are. Are you happy now? Seeing the boy I love lay weakly like this, huh?". "You..". "What? Me? You should be ashamed of yourself! You CAN'T force me to love someone I don't even know. Just accept the fact that I'm gay for KiBum. I don't like girls anymore, especially you and that . Now get out of here!"

 

●•●•●•●•●•●•●

 

Day by day, JongHyun keep faith that KiBum will wake up soon. He keep cheering KiBum to wake up. Everyday he talks and read stories for KiBum. He knew, KiBum really likes it when JongHyun read books for him.

 

Everyday, JongHyun would wipe KiBum's body with wet towel to keep him clean. He keep Loving KiBum, though rumours about the fashion designer Key and the famous singer JongHyun filled every social medias. A lot of their fans support them to be together, but the antis also many.

 

"KiBum, you can do it! You will wake up, okay? We will get married soon. I promise, I'll never hurt you again, I promise, I'll make you happy" JongHyun smiled. "I Love You, Bummie and it'll never changed" He kissed KiBum's cheek.

 

He will wait for KiBum to wake up. No matter how long is it. No matter what people say.

 

He won't make a second mistake.

 

*knock knock knock*

 

"JongHyun-ah.. Please open the door" JongHyun's Umma's voice said from behind the door. "What do you want!?". "I.. I just want to give you this key.. I-I'm sorry" She said. Key?. JongHyun got up and went to get it. "Here" She handed her son a key with J♥K keychain. JongHyun remember about the secret room. "I.. I can take care of KiBum if you want to go check that room" She said. "No! Please.. Just go" JongHyun closed the door and sit back on his chair, staring at the key.

 

He remember it.. Their room. Where they always making love at. JongHyun has painted it pink, just as KiBum like. He also decorate it with wall stickers. By this room, JongHyun show KiBum how much he loves the feline boy. They never let anyone else come in.

 

"Bummie-ah.." JongHyun looked at Key. "Do you remember about our special room? I paint it and decorate it myself just for you, baby" He hold KiBum's hand. He really want to hear Key's voice. He want to see KiBum's smiles. "KiBum.. I Love You" JongHyun kissed KiBum's hand gently, placing it against his cheek, loving the warmth. "Do you want me to read you a book? How about sleeping beauty?" He smiled. JongHyun took the sleeping beauty book and began to read.

 

---

 

"The prince kissed the sleeping beauty. She wakes up. The old silent castle turned into the happy one" JongHyun finished. "KiBum-ah, if I kiss you now, you'll wake up soon, okay?" He smiled and took the oxygen mask off just to kiss KiBum's lips and put it back on. "You must be so sick and tired of me, right? I'm sorry, Bummie" JongHyun sweeped his lover's bangs away gently.

 

"KiBum-ah, I will wait for you. No matter how long it is. I will always love you, sweetheart"