네맘을 아픈걸

When Our Love Torn Apart..

-Next Morning-

 

Key wake up as the sunlight hit his face. He looked around just to find no one. His heart aching at the thought of JongHyun. His JongHyun is always there when the sun is raising, JongHyun always wake him up with his gentle kisses and sweet whisper of 'Good Morning'. Giving him enough energy to get through everyday. But now.. Everything's gone. Key have no idea where his JongHyun is. His JongHyun that always love him, his JongHyun that never forget him, his JongHyun that always treat him like a precious treasure, his JongHyun that always worried about him and everything. Key miss his JongHyun so badly.

 

*Click*

 

The bathroom door opened. Revealing 'the other' JongHyun, dressed so neatly. Key never knew him. His JongHyun never can dress neatly, his JongHyun always need him. "Ah, you're awake? Um.. Can I do something for you?" JongHyun asked. "N-No, thanks" Key pull his pink blanket higher as the cold air caressed his bare skin. "Really? Didn't I hurt you anywhere?". "N-No, I.. I'm fine" Key lied. His heart. It hurts. JongHyun left a deep wound in his heart that aching until now. "Okay. I-I'm sorry, but I have to go now. I have an important date" JongHyun said. "M-Mwo?!" KiBum sit up, holding the blanket, his heart aching more. "Why?". Key trying to hold back his tears "N.. Nothing. I.. I'm happy for you. I.. I hope.. You.. You'll be happy with that person, JongHyun" Key forced a smile, his tears almost slipped out. "Thanks. I-I'll be going now". "Wait! Uh, may I know who's that person you'll d-date?" Key asked. "She's Jessica Jung. She's so pretty". "Ah, I-I see.. You can go now" Key rolled over, giving the view of his back as he cries silently, hearing as JongHyun's footstep fadded a little, followed by the sound of closed door. Key looked at the door, holding his chest. "Why, Jjong!!?? Why can't you remember me!? I Love You!! I need you!!" KiBum screamed, his cracked voice echoed on the sound-proof walls. He continue to cry at the memories of last night.

 

The way 'that' JongHyun hold him, the way he groaned, the way he into Key. 'That' JongHyun act like his JongHyun last night. Key have a huge hope as he said 'Key, I'm sorry..' and 'Let's talk about it next morning', but everything doesn't work as Key expected. The boy that popular with 'Almighty Key' lose. He can't do anything about it. He admit it that he'll never be able to make JongHyun remember him. And he think, he would give up now..