The truth

When Our Love Torn Apart..

"Who is it?" JongHyun asked. "I-It's.. It's.. Minho" Key clicked the answer button before JongHyun could ask him more.

 

"Y-Yeoboseyo?" Key shakily said.
"K-Key? Key, is that you?".
"N-Neh"
"Key baby, how are you?"

 

JongHyun frowned at the nickname.

 

"F-Fine, thanks"
"Um.. I want to ask you about-" JongHyun took the phone. "Who are you?" He asked. "I'm Key's boyfriend. Sorry but, who are you?"
"Boyfriend?" JongHyun look at Key. "Yes. May I talk to-"*Beep* JongHyun end the call. "What did he means by boyfriend?". "J-JongHyun, let me explain this, okay?" Key gulped. "I'm asking you!" JongHyun shouted. Tears forming in Key's eyes at his lover's harsh voice "I..". "Key!". Key's lips trembling, fresh tears trailed down on his cheek. "Answer me!". "I'm lonely!!! I don't have you!!!" Key shouted, looked away. "So, you date him to replace me?". "No! I don't say it! I don't love him! I just treat him as my bestfriend! Me and Minho never did something I would do with you" Key look into JongHyun's eyes. There are anger and worry in his eyes. Key or JongHyun himself never cheated on each other before, it makes sense if JongHyun get wrathful like this. "Bull! We didn't just separated for 3 days, Key. WE SEPARATED FOR 3 ING YEARS! I wonder what you and that boy done in 3 years. Did you let him-". Key slapped his cheek, causing the elder to froze "Are you thinking about me that low? Do you think I was just a hooker that let everyone me?" Tears dampen Key's cheek "I Love You, Jjong.. You're the reason why I try to kill myself with poison. You're the reason why I try to live just to find you. You're the reason why I keep my promises. You're the reason why I keep myself from doing things I don't want to do with anyone else but you! Kim JongHyun. Why can't you trust me? Have I lied to you before?" Key cried. "K-KiBum..". "Why, Jjong? Don't you say you love me? Don't you say you want to marry me?" Key look at him "We'll never be able to love each other without trust". "KiBum, I'm sorry.. Please.. I'm so sorry. I.. I was surprised. I thought you're cheating on me. I'm sorry" JongHyun hug his lover tightly, whispering 'sorry' over, over and over again. "J-Jjong.. I need to talk to him. I have to tell him the truth. Please..". "Alright. We'll go there" JongHyun nodded. "J-Jjong.. I'm sorry, I slapped you" Key kissed the spot where he slapped JongHyun. "Ani. I deserve it". "B-But, I slapped you too hard. Mianhae" Key hug him.

 

---

 

They stopped in front of Key's house, noticed a tall boy standing there. JongHyun let his lover to walk out of his car to Minho.

 

Key took a deep breath.

 

"Minho.." He called out softly. The taller boy turned around "K-Key?" He hugs KiBum tightly "I miss you". "Mm.. Me too. Minho.. I have to tell you the truth. I can't leave you clueless like this". Minho let go of the smaller boy and look into his feline eyes. He can found sadness and the happiness that gone years ago. "W-What do you mean?". "I.. I'm sorry. I lied to you. I lied a lot to you, I'm so sorry" Key bowed 90°. "Key.. What's wrong? And.. What have you hide from me?" Minho frowned. "My past. You don't know my real past. I told you that I broke up with my boyfriend, but it's a lie. The truth is.. My boyfriend got an amnesia from an accident that I caused. His parents dislikes me and bring him abroad for a therapy. We haven't meet for 3 years and I feel so lonely.. So lifeless without him. I've tried to focus on my job, but everything got worse, then I met you. I'm sorry, Minho, but I don't love you as boyfriend. I.. I love you as my bestfriend. At first, I was forcing myself to fall for you, but my heart still loving him.. The person that came back and fill my heart again... I know this is hard for you. T-This is also hard for me. Please, forgive me. I don't want to lose my bestfriend because of my selfishness.".

 

And Minho realize that he's just Key's shoulder-to-cry-on. He was surprised that his heart didn't ache when Key say it, but he's happy. He thought, he did a wrong move too. He loves someone else. Really love someone else. He really happy to see that sparkling eyes of Key.

 

"Key Hyung!! I heard you.. Uh, Sorry" Taemin approached, looking at Key and Minho, then looked down at his feet. "It's okay, Key. I forgive you". Minho also realized his feelings for the youngest boy. "Uh, M-May you replay everything? I'm confused, Hyungs" Taemin looked up at them, earning a chuckle from Minho. "Taemin-ah..". "Huh?" The youngest boy blushing, staring at the tallest one, who was holding his hand. "I know everything". "W-What?" Taemin blinked. "You like me, don't you?" Minho smiled. "Huh? W-What are you talking about?" I-I don't l-like you!" The youngest boy looked away, blushing harder. "You can't lie. You looks jealous when I carry Key to hospital". "N-Neh!? Y-You saw me?" Taemin's eyes widened. "Hm" Minho pull his dongsaeng's closer by his arms, lips just an inch apart. "H-Hyung, what are you-" Tae's eyes almost fell off of its place as Minho kiss him so lovingly. Tae's eyelids dropped as he kiss the younger boy kiss him back.

 

After few minutes, They pulled away. Taemin touched his lips. "I Love You, Taemin-ah. Would you be my boyfriend?"