Missing Someone..

When Our Love Torn Apart..

"Uh, Key-sshi, I'm sorry to bother you, You must be very busy, right? I-I'll be going now. Thank you so much for your help" JongHyun bowed.

 

K-Key-sshi?

 

That words really slice Key's heart into billion pieces. Y-You're so welcome, Jjong. "Oh, Um.. Key-sshi-""J-Just call me Key" Key smiled weakly. "O-Okay, Um, Key, May I get one of your profile card?" JongHyun raised his eyebrows. "O-Of course. Here.." Key took his card out from his pocket, handed it to JongHyun. "Thanks" Smiling, JongHyun took it, bowed once again and walk out.

 

"Key, w-who's that guy?" Minho's voice really surprised Key. "Huh? Oh, Um.. He's.. We just met" Key stuttered. The elder taller boy nodded "I miss you" Minho hug the smaller boy. "I-I miss you too, Min" Forced a smile through the pain in his heart, Key hug Minho back. "Min, don't you said, you're busy?" Key asked. "Well, the practice canceled today, so I'm free enough". "Hm? What does that mean?" The younger boy asked, staring up at Minho. "I'm free, but still have to check my shop" Minho rubbed Key's hair gently. "Min, Can I ask you something?". "Of course" Minho let go of Key, looking at the younger's beautiful feline eyes. "My friend.. He got a problem with his boyfriend, he wants my opinion about his problem.." Key lied. "What problem?". "So, he and his boyfriend haven't meet for 3 years but yesterday, they meet again, but his boyfriend don't remember him at all. Um, what do you think my friend should do?" Key fixed the taller boy's tie. "I think.. Your friend should make his boyfriend remember him again, slowly. If what do you mean was 'Amnesia'" Minho smiled softly. "Okay, thanks" Key kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "You looks so sad, Key-ah. What happened?" Minho took Key's hand and caressed it. A smile plastered on Key's lips "Nothing, Min. Anyway, I'm happy you're here". Smiling, Minho kissed Key's cheek "I Love You". "I-I love you too" Key said, forcing a smile. As my bestfriend, Minho. I'm sorry. "Have you eaten?" The taller boy tucked Key's hair behind his ear. Key nodded. "Good". "Hey, Let me take you around. There's many things you have to see. Um, and.. Don't forget that we're dating secretly" Key mentioned, took Minho's hand and guide him to look around.

 

"Good Morning, Mr. Key!" Some worker greeted, bowed at Key and Minho. "Morning. Just call me Key" Key smiled. "Oh! Hyung, Bom noona-Ah! S-Sorry. Did I bother you?" Teamin approached, covering his lips with his hands to stop him from talking.

 

How cute. Minho thought.

 

"No, Tae. Speak" Key gently took the younger boy's hands off his lips. "Um, B-Bom noona asked when we start to dress and put make up for the models. And.. Sungmin Hyung already here, he feels sorry" Taemin said. "Hm.. Maybe we should start now, it'll take a long time to put the make up on. Thanks, Tae" Key smiled at the smaller boy. "I-I'll be going now, Hyung. Sorry for interrupting you" Taemin bowed. "It's okay, Tae". Taemin walk away.

 

"Key-ah, Who's that boy?" Minho asked, can't stop staring at Taemin. "He's Lee Taemin, my assistant. Wae? You like him?" Key asked, staring up at the taller boy. "W-What? I-I don't-Uh.. No!" Minho stuttered, earning a chuckle from Key. "I never hear you stuttering before" Key teased. He knows Minho likes Taemin just by seeing the way Minho staring at the younger boy and Key won't mind if Minho want to break up with him. Key don't want to hurt someone again, to be honest, Minho was just a shoulder to cry on for Key. But, Minho also his bestfriend and Taemin too, the difference just Minho don't know his sad Love story, but Taemin know everything. "Aish.. I told you, I-I don't like him" Minho demanded. "Okay okay.. I know" Key hold Minho's hand. "Let's see the clothes I designed" Key lead him to the other room.

 

"Bummie, Let's take a bath together!!"

 

"Omo! Bummie, your finger is bleeding! Let me help you"

 

"I Love You, Bummie and I will always Love you"

 

"Jjong's special strawberry smoothie for my Princess!"

 

"Kiss me!"

 

JongHyun's sweet words repeating in Key's mind.

 

***
JongHyun's POV

 

"I think.. It's here" I roamed my hand inside the small drawer of my wardrobe. "Got ya!" I took out the necklace. It's so similiar to Key's. But I don't remember where I get this. I staring at the small letter on the back of it. J♥K. "What should I do to find out who's missing in my life? I'm getting tired" I muttered. I don't know who's that person but I miss him. I touched my chest. Why my heart beating so fast when I'm with Key earlier? Did I fell for him?. No. I should find out who's missing in my life, then I can do anything without feeling weird like this. Anyway, this necklace looks cute. I'll wear it. I put it on.

 

Key. I took out Key's profile card.

 

Stage Name: Key
Company: Almighty Key
Date of birth: 23 September 1991

 

"Stage name? Does he has another name?" I mumbled as I staring at the photo of him. How cute.

 
 

I have to find who the real he is by trying to get closer to him..