You

When Our Love Torn Apart..

"Aargh!"

 

Key's gaze practically looked at the boy inside the crowd, who was holding his head, kneelt on the ground with painful look on his face. Oh My!. Without thinking, Key quickly ran to him and help the boy "Step away!!!" Key shouted as he help the pained boy to walk with his arm around Key's shoulder. "Hold a little more, okay? I'll help you" Key said and help the boy to walk into the fashion show place, ignoring the shower of flashlights from the girls.

 

--

 

"D-Do you have any medicine?" Key asked. "M-My pocket.. Aah.." The boy whimpered. W-Which one!!?. Bitting his lower lip, Key checked the boy's pockets expertly and found a small plastic bag of medicines. Key took out each of them and took a bottle of water from the drawer, opened the cap "Here, drink it".

 

Staring at the boy's handsome face, Key's heart thumping faster, but he feel relieved a little because he finally can see this face again. "Are you feeling better?" Key asked. The latter nodded "T-Thank you. Uh, Y-Your face.." The boy looked up at Key. "W-Why?" Key stuttered. "Have we ever met before?". "N-No, we.. We just meet, remember? I-I don't even know your name" Key lied. He knows this person, a lot. "I'm Kim JongHyun, and you're.. Key". "H-How-" Key stopped as JongHyun pointed at his small name tag. "Oh, right" Key sighed.

 

Lying to JongHyun was obviously hurting himself much more, but he don't want JongHyun to remember him. He thought JongHyun was like this because of him.

 

-Flashback-

 

"JongHyun, just ignore them! It's dangerous! I don't want you to get hurt. Please.." Key begged. "No, I'll give them lessons not to mess up with my Lover" JongHyun seriously said. "Please, Jjong. I don't want you get hurt again because of me.." Key pull on his boyfriend's arm. "You're not hurting me, they did. Now let me go". "No" Key pouted. Sighed, the elder boy gently release his arm and approach the 2 boys who was insulting Key. "Hi, there, hero? Are you going to beat us for that y ?" One of them mocked. "You Mother er. Stop insulting my boyfriend!" JongHyun glared, balled his fists. "F-A-G-G-O-T. You'll die tonight" The other one smirked, holding a long wood. "Say it again and what you just said will happen to you" JongHyun pulled on the boy's collar. "". JongHyun punch him hard on face.

 

While JongHyun fight the boy, The other boy was pinned Key to a brick wall with one of his hand above Key's head while the other hand covered Key's lips. "Mmh!! Hmm!!!!" Key struggled to release himself, but no avail. Try to open his mouth, Key bit the boy's hand hardly. "!" He slapped Key's face before pinning him again with both hands. "Let Go!" Key kicked the boy's crotch. "Arrgh! This !". A trail of blood escaped the corner of Key's lips as the boy punch him on face, hardly, causing Key to fell roughly to the ground, whimpering. The boy approached, straddling Key, holding his wrists tightly. "L-Let go.." Key whimpered. "Listen, . We'll you before we kill you. So, you better be a good " The boy whispered, Key's neck. "Nngh.. J-JongH-Hyun.. H-Help me.." Key whimpered as the boy roughly kissing his neck. Jjong's eyes widened, he push the other boy away and help Key, punching hardly on the boy's face and stomach. "J-JongHyun! Look out!" The time Key say it, a long wood hit JongHyun's head, causing him to fell to the ground unconsciously. "J-Jjong.." Key kneelt beside him, eyes teary as he sees the blood from JongHyun's head slowly pooling on the ground. The two boys already ran away. "J-JongHyun.. Wake up.. Please.." Key pleaded, crying. He took his phone out and call an ambulance.

 

--

 

"Where's Kim KiBum!!?" JongHyun's Umma shouted angrily. "I-It's me.." Key bowed. "What did you do to my son!?". "I-I already told him not to-" Fresh tears escaped Key's eyes as Jjong's Umma slapped his face. "Don't ever touch my son! You don't deserve him"

 

-End of Flashback-

 

And because of that accident, JongHyun had an amnesia. His parents bring him abroad for a therapy, but Key don't know where. And now, his beloved JongHyun don't remember him at all. Key's heart hurts seeing JongHyun like this.

 

"Key, That necklace.. It looks so special. Who gave it to you?"

 

JongHyun's question completely makes Key's tears You, Jjong. You're the one who gave it to me and you have the other half. "I.. I got it from.. Someone..". "Wah. Does that person is your Lover?" Jjong asked. Key nodded. "Where are they?". In front of me. "I-I don't know" Key hung his head.

 

How could you don't remember me, Jjong? Do you hate me that much?

 

"You must be so sad. Don't cry, Key. Come here" JongHyun hug the younger boy. Key cries harder as he hug JongHyun. The 2 years we spent together, just disappear like this? Am I mean anything to you, Jjong? I-It okay if you remember me as your friend.. As long as you don't forget me. "You know, Everyday in my life, I feel like something is wrong, I mean, I feel like I forgot something special, though the doctor said I already remember everything and.. Everyday I try to find out what's missing in my life". JongHyun's words stab Key's heart. I-It's me, Jjong. "I.. I know you'll find out soon" Key said with cracked voice. "All I remember was what's missing in my life was a boy. B-But, I don't remember his name, all I know was the first letter in his name was 'K'. I just think that he's so important to me" JongHyun hug Key tighter. No, KiBum. You can't let him remember you. You'll hurt him again. "Key, I think, my Umma hates that missing person, she won't tell me about him. I-I'm so sad". "T-That means, your Umma cares about you. Maybe she don't want you to get hurt" Key weakly said. "No. I remember that person is so nice to me. I think, I like him. But, I don't know where he is" JongHyun stared at Key's teary eyes.

 

T-That eyes and lips. I think, I know him..

 

"Key, are you sure we never met before?" JongHyun touched Key's lips with his finger. "Y-Yes. Why?". "I-I don't know why I think, I really know you" JongHyun tilted his head. A bitter chuckle left Key's throat "Of course, I'm a famous fashion designer". "Ah, that's right... But, I feel like I know you as someone else..".

 

As a boyfriend, Jjong..