Sleepy Cat

When Our Love Torn Apart..

They pulled away, Key hug his precious dino-headed boy. "Let's go downstairs. Umma must be waiting for us" JongHyun sweeped Key's bangs away gently. The younger boy yawned cutely "But, I'm sleepy". "Okay, you can sleep here. I'll go downstairs" JongHyun pulled out gently. "No~!" Key hold his arm. "Just a minute, okay?". "I'll go with you" He sit up. "Don't you sleepy?" JongHyun fixed Key's messy hair. "Yeah, but I won't let go of you".

 

---

 

The foods are ready on the table. JongHyun's Umma smiling as she watch her son carrying his sleepy KiBum piggy-back. "KiBum-ah, you looks sleepy?". The youngest boy gave her a cute smile, eyes closed. "I told him to sleep, but he won't let me go dowstairs and he glued to my back now" JongHyun said, he let Key sit on the dining chair. "Wah.. Cakes! They smells good~" Key smiled, eyes still closed. "Here, KiBum-ah" JongHyun's Umma placed a plate of strawberry cheesecake and a fork near him. "Thank you!" The feline boy opened his eyes a half just to take the fork, began to eat "Mm.. I'll stay awake just to eat this up" He smiled, continue to eat with closed eyes. JongHyun's Umma chuckled "How are you supposed to eat like that?" She smiled at Key's cuteness. "That's my sleepy cat. He always eat like that in the morning or when he's sleepy" JongHyun smiled, staring at his lover. Key was about to eat the cake again, but his full fork bumped on the tip of his nose, left some whip cream on it, Key pouted. "Let me clean it, cutie" JongHyun leaned closer and kiss the tip of Key's nose, the cream clean. "Thank you, Jjongie". "Neh" The elder watch as his cute soon-to-be wife eat like that until his plate is empty. "Jjong.." Key called out sleepily. "Yes, baby?". "My is hurt" He pouted. "I-Is it that bad?" JongHyun asked worriedly. "No, but it's uncomfortable" Key stared at his Hyung. "Aish. I told you to sleep earlier. Come here" JongHyun pick him up, wrapped his lover's slim legs around his waist and carry him to their room again.

 

Key sighed, feeling as JongHyun's hands gently massaging his aching , caressing the clothed smooth skin until Key fell asleep.

 

"KiBum-ah, are you feeling better?" JongHyun asked. No answer. "Hm?" He peeked at Key's face and found his lover sleeping peacefully. A smile formed on JongHyun's lips "Sleep well, my love. Sorry for hurting you" JongHyun kissed his cheek.

 

JongHyun's POV

 

I walk back to Umma.

 

"Is he okay?" Umma asked. "Uhm, yeah". "Um.. What happened before?" She continues. "He.. I.. We.. Um.. Oh! I try to carry him, but I accidentaly dropped him to the ground and he fell on his " I lied. "Ah, I see. You should be careful next time. You might broke his ". "Ah.. Neh" I forced a laugh. What if I really broke his ? Ani. That's impossible. "JongHyun-ah, do you want some?". "No, thanks. You know I don't like sweet that much" I smiled. "By the way, when you'll get married?" She asked. "We planned to do it this week. We'll go shopping tomorrow, because KiBum seems so tired today. Umma, he likes your cake very much, can you cook a big cake in our wedding? Um.. He likes pink, so, can you use pink-coloured whip cream??" I raised my eyebrows. I know how much my KiBummie likes sweets and pink. He really knows what suits him and what don't look right for him. "Great idea! I'd like to". "Okay, this is great. Maybe we need few people from the cake shop nearby and I'll look for the design"