A 'Good'bye

When Our Love Torn Apart..

One hard day has passed again. Today will be the release of Key's burden forever. Today will be the first day when he can stop thinking about JongHyun. The day he has been waiting for. It would be painful, but Key has choosed and no one can stop him.

 

***

 

"Oppa, let me fix your tie" Jessica said. "T-Thanks". "Oppa, you don't look happy. Can I do something for you?". JongHyun shook his head.

 

He feels guilty. He hates himself for saying such a horrible words to Key. He hates the fact he can't do anything.

 

"JongHyun Oppa, can you give me a kiss? We never kissed before". "J-Just wait until the wedding started" JongHyun walk away.

 

***

 

"Min, I.. I want to take a rest for a while and.. I'll turn my phone off. I will call you later, okay?" Key muttered softly, staring into Minho's eyes. "Okay, take a well rest" Minho kissed his cheek. Key nodded.

 

I'm sorry, Minho. I'm so sorry. I just can't stand living like this. I can't stand living inside lies anymore.

 

Key waved to his boyfriend as he watch Minho drove his car away. "I'm sorry, Min". He gets in and took everything he needs before go to the rooftop of the old building.

 

"JongHyun, I guess this is the end of our endless story. I hope.. We will be together in the another life. I just want you to know that I'll always love you.. No matter how painful it is. Sorry for everything I did." Key took out a bottle of poison "If we started everything here.. Then, we should end it here" He opened the cap and drink it all the way, until the bottle was empty and dropped it to the ground.

 

A whimper left Key's throat as the poison began to react in his body. His stomach feel so hurt. Key dropped to his kness as the pain getting worse. He began to coughing up blood on his palm as the other hand gripped on his aching stomach. Crying, he stared at the blood on his palm, enjoying as the pain in his body killing him slowly.

 

Key's body fell to the ground at the amazing pain in his body and the dizziness in his head.

 

The pain he was feelin is nothing compared to losing JongHyun.

 

***

 

JongHyun walk confidently to Jessica, trying his best to stop thinking about Key. But the more he does, the more he miss Key.

 

"Do you Kim JongHyun. Take Jessica Jung for your lawful wife. To have and to hold from this day forward. For better, for worse. For richer, for poorer. In sickness and in health. Until death tears you apart?"

 

The sudden bad thoughts about what Key said to him, make him unable to speak.

 

"Y-You don't have to try to forget me.. I-I'm the one who should back off right from the start. I'm so sorry, Jjong. I-I promise, I'll be dissapear right when your wedding started"

 

Hesitant, JongHyun looked around nervously.

 

No. I can't. I Love Key! I don't love Jessica. Never!

 

JongHyun decided to run away to Key's house, when he found no one, he ran to Key's fashion studio, ignoring the far way.

 

"T-Taemin.. Where's Key?" JongHyun panted. "He.. I think, he's at the rooftop" Taemin said. "R-Rooftop?" JongHyun frowned. Slowly, piece of piece of his past memory collected. He remembered that his Umma hold a key of a secret room that she never let anyone get into there. He began to think that his Umma is the mastermind behind all of this mess.

 

JongHyun ran to the rooftop he usually go. He gasped at the sight.

 

"K-Key.."

 

The feline boy was laying there weakly, coughing up blood that dripped down to his chin. He's looking at JongHyun with a soft smile.

 

"K-Key.. W-What happened to you?" JongHyun's tears dampen his cheek, whole body trembling with guilty.

 

"J-JongHyun H-Hyung.. I.. *cough* I L-Love you.." Key muttered weakly and closed his eyes, still smiling as he fell unconscious.

 

JongHyun remembered everything. Every single detail of how much he loves Key before. He regret it that he being such a fool.

 

"K-KiBum! No!! W-Wake up, honey.. K-KiBum.." JongHyun cried, holding his unconscious lover in his embrace "I.. I'm sorry. KiBum.. I-I love you. You're the one that I need" With trembling hand, JongHyun took out a crown-shaped wedding ring from his pocket and slid it around Key's finger. "I Love You.. Please wake up.. I regret everything.."