Last Meeting

When Our Love Torn Apart..

-Next Day-

 

Key takes a break today. After he fell uncoscious yesterday, he treated in the hospital, the doctor said, he can go home at night if his condition got better. With Minho's help, now here the fashion designer is. Sitting on his pink queen fluffy chair, drinking a cup of warm green tea. He planned to go to the JK rooftop later.

 

***

 

Smiling sadly, Key walk on the old stairs staring at the walls on both sides of the strairs. There's still many handprints of Key and JongHyun's hands, and also their painting.

 

"JongHyun.." Key touched JongHyun's handprints. Nothing much changed after three years, even after JongHyun go. "How I wish you're still mine. My heart is still yours, Jjong. But I don't know where's your heart".

 

--

 

KiBum stand there, looking upwards at the beautiful blue sky with these white clouds.

 

Everything in this place was holding their precious memories, no wonder this place makes Key happy, but also sad.

 

*But, don't you remember? Don't you remember? The reason you loved me.. Before. Baby, please remember me once more*

 

Key took his phone out, looked at the screen. Caller ID: Min♥. He answer it.

 

"Hello?"
"Key-ah, don't forget it that your health haven't recovered properly, okay? Don't go anywhere"
"Neh. Um.. When you'll be back?"
"Soon"
"Ah, alright"
"Okay, bye. I Love You"
"Love you too"

 

Minho hung up. Sighed, Key looked around for a while before go home.

 

Sure thing, he would stay longer. But he won't make Minho more worried.

 

*Click*

 

Key gently closed the door after he get in.

 

***

 

"Oppa, you looks so handsome!" Jessica looked at JongHyun who was wearing a black wedding suits. "T-Thanks" JongHyun forced a smile.

 

He had no idea why he keeps thinking about Key and only Key. And he keeps wanting Key to be the one who wears that white wedding dress.

 

"Oppa, how do I look? Do you like this dress?". "I-It's beautiful" JongHyun took his clothes and hurriedly changed back into the dressing room. "Oppa, where are you going!??" Jesicca pouted as she watch her soon-to-be husband walk away.

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

The door opened. "J-JongHyun?" Key was surprised. "Key.. I.. I want you to get out of my head. I want to forget you. Tell me how to do that". JongHyun's words causing Key's tears to slipped out of his eyes "W-Wae? Did I do something wrong?". "I.. I can't keep thinking about you while I'll have a wedding next 1 day". "W-Wedding? You.. You'll marry Jessica the next one day?" Key's heart aching. "Y-Yes".

 

Of course it hurts. With Key, JongHyun never talk about their wedding before, even after Key gave him his ity. And after 2 years together. But why.. Why with Jessica he would do that?. Key know he don't have a like Jessica, but the 2 years they spent together, he never heard JongHyun complaining about his or something. All JongHyun was telling him is that Key has the tightest in the world and that Key will be the one who JongHyun will always making love with.

 

"You.. Want to forget me?" Tears dampen Key's cheek. He somewhat happy to make JongHyun fell for him twice, but with this condition and position, he's always helpless. "Y-Yes. I'm sorry, Key. I guess this is the last time we met" JongHyun hung his head. "L-Last time?".

 

Right when Key wondering where his JongHyun is, that person came and ask him how to forget him. Even a slight glance from JongHyun seems to kill him by jabbing his heart.

 

"Y-You don't have to try to forget me.. I-I'm the one who should back off right from the start. I'm so sorry, Jjong. I-I promise, I'll be dissapear right when your wedding started"