Forgetting you.. Again

When Our Love Torn Apart..

Ah! What am I thinking about!!? Key Hyung is sick! I shouldn't think about anything else!

 

Before Taemin could follow them, Minho and Key already disappear from his sight. He sighed. What a lonely me.

 

--

 

"Key-ah..  please be alright.." Minho muttered softly, holding Key's hand tightly as he stared at the younger boy who was laying weakly on the hospital bed, still unconscious. He had an infusion in his left hand. Minho feel relivied a bit, seeing that Key's chest still raising and falling, a sign that Key'll be alright. "Key.. Why you won't tell me what has been bothering you?" Minho sweeped Key's bangs gently, kissed his cheek.

 

Key's finger twitched. "J-Jong-Hyun.." He whimpered, still unconscious. Tears rolled down to the sheets "JongHyun.. D-Don't go.. N-No.." Key cried. "Key-ah.. Key.. Wake up.." Minho wiped the tears. "J-Jjong..". "Key, wake up.. It's just a dream" Minho said. Key's eyes snapped open with a gasp. The feline boy scanned the soft-pink coloured room just to found no one, but Minho. The thought of JongHyun dating Jessica makes him cry harder. "Key-ah.. What's wrong? Please tell me". The younger boy shook his head. "Don't cry" Minho caressed his boyfriend's wet cheek "You'll eat and take your medicines then you can sleep again, okay?". Again, Key shook his head "I don't want to eat. I don't want to take medicines. I don't want to sleep" He said with cracked voice. "Key-ah, I don't want your condition to get more worse". Key just staring at him. "Please, Key.." Minho begged. Key reached out his hands, pull the taller boy closer and hug Minho tightly, still crying.

 

I need you, Jjong..
I Love You..
Why don't you remember me?
You remember me, right, Jjong? Please tell me 'yes' even if it's just a lie.. Please..
I need you, Kim JongHyun.. I can't live without you. Everything is driving me crazy..

 

"Let's eat, okay?" Minho rubbed his back gently. "N-Neh" Key let go of him. I won't disappoint Minho. "Good" Minho kissed his forehead and took the bowl of rice on the nightstand, mixed it with the meat and vegetables soup. "Open up!" Minho held up a spoonful of the mixed foods. "I-It's too much, Min" Key muttered softly. "No. Come on. Aah~!". Opened his mouth wide, Key eat it, smiling softly at Minho as he munch on it.

 

Minho, will you forgive me for everything I did to you? For lying to you?

 

"Is it good?" Minho asked. Key nodded, though eating without JongHyun by his side feels like swallowing thorns. "Minho, I'm so sorry" Key said with full mouth. "Ani, it's alright. Eat well, Key"

 

-Meanwhile-

 

"What should I do? Loving Key would probably disappoint my Umma.. But, marrying Jessica would be a biggest mistake in my life" JongHyun muttered to the thin air. He's sitting cross-legged on a rooftop of an old building. He remember he always go here with someone, before that accident happen, but he can't remember who the person is. JongHyun feel special to be here, it's like he got more energy. That's why JongHyun often go here. He also likes the view from up here, it's beautiful, especially when it's night. Though this is just an old abandoned place, bur for JongHyun this is a romantic place where he can take someone really special with him.

 

JongHyun sighed "The next two days, I have to marry someone I don't even like. But for my Umma, I'll do anything. Though my heart keeps calling for Key, I.. I'll try to forget him and force myself to love Jessica" JongHyun's heart aching at his own words. The pain in his heart somewhat familiar. But, JongHyun trust what his Umma said that he never have a girlfriend/boyfriend before and that he really likes Jessica, before that accident.

 

Without Key, JongHyun was clueless, he's confused of what happened. Key was the one he'll always trust before that accident, because Key never tell him a lie, even if he did, Key'll apologize soon and tell him the truth. But JongHyun's Umma, she dislikes Key. She don't like it if her son is gay. It's because Key can't give her a bunch of grandson and Jessica can. She think Jessica is prettier than Key, but she don't know what's hiding behind that plastic-surgery face.

 

After he lost his memory, JongHyun keep trusting every word from his Umma. Though it's a big lies, but JongHyun didn't know.

 

"Key.. I Love You.. I-I'm sorry.. I have to forget you.."