Our Beautiful Memories

When Our Love Torn Apart..

*Blam!*

 

"Key Baby, It doesn't hurt as you thought it was" JongHyun said, he's dragged by his worried boyfriend. Key was worried because of the bleeding scar on JongHyun's upper arm and it's all because of him and his problem with those stupid ert boys that JongHyun beat. "Ssh! Just be quiet, will you?" Key pouted and let his boyfriend sit on the couch while he went to get all the medicines he need.

 

-

 

"Ah!! Stop!!! It hurts!" JongHyun whined as Key began to treat his scar. "Stop whining like a kid. I promise, you'll be better soon" Key cleverly said. "Yah! I'm much better before you put that stupid-AAH!!". "Sorry, Jjongie". It hurts a lot because JongHyun's scar was pretty deep.

 

"A-Are you finished a-already?" JongHyun whimpered, bitting his lower lip. "Mhm" A smile plastered on Key's lips "I'm sorry" His feline eyes sparkling beautifully as they meet JongHyun's eyes. The elder boy pouted even more "My lips hurts too" He lied. "Aish, This puppy. Just tell me if you want my kiss" The diva rolled his eyes, earning a chuckle "You're right! Come here~" Jjong pull on Key's hand. Smiling, Key is always more than glad to kiss this cute puppy. Their lips meet in a sweet, tender kiss. JongHyun pull on Key's legs, signaling him to sit on JongHyun's lap and the younger obeyed, he pull JongHyun closer by his arms around Jjong's neck.

 

As their kiss deepened, Key pulled away, smiling "Save it for the night" He pecked the tip of JongHyun's nose and hug the elder boy "Jjong, Among a million of people out there.. Why you choose me?" Key asked, burried his face on his beloved boyfriend's neck, inhealing his masculine body scent.

 

JongHyun grabbed the feline boy's hand and put it on his thumping chest "Because my heart is beating for you, KiBum. You're the missing puzzle piece of my heart" The elder boy kissed his lover's cheek. "Jjong, Let's promise each other not to Love somebody else" Key smiled softly. "I promise." JongHyun hug the smaller feline boy tightly. "I Love You, JongHyun, Love you so much" The pair of sparkling feline eyes of Key staring at JongHyun's eyes "I Love You too, KiBum, Love You a lot"

 

But, It was 3 years ago, before an accident torn their Love apart..

 

Everything doesn't feel right anymore for both of them.. Having the Love that they don't know if the other person still Love them or not.. Can't touch, talk or even see each other for years.. They don't know what to do, but hope the Love they keep for each other would bring them together again.. Just like 3 years ago..

 

Back with those sweet, precious memories.. Back with the same feeling for each other.. Back with these sweet words..

 

But, Key think.. That's impossible. He think, it's his fault. He think he should let go of JongHyun and let him get other person that better than him, better than this stupid Key. JongHyun deserves better. And Key think.. He should move on and try to forget JongHyun..

 

Staring down at a paper, Key's hand busy holding a pencil, sketching some amazing clothes and shoes. He's a famous designer now.

 

Everything was perfect, but something is missing, no.. Someone is missing, someone he need.

 

Key tried to cover the deep scar in his heart by having a new boyfriend. Honestly, Key likes him. He's handsome, tall, muscular, strong, and caring. But, Key just like him, not Loving him. That person maybe Loves Key, but the feline boy just can't force his aching heart to Love him. Key knows his heart isn't beating for that person.. He knows he just need JongHyun, but everything was complicated.

 

"Key~ Cutie.." Key's boyfriend approached, staring at his face. Key quickly change his sad face to the brighter, fake one "Hi, Minho" Key smiled. He don't want to dissapoint anyone, including this elder boy. "How are you?" Minho asked, rubbed Key's hair gently. How Key miss the simple touches of JongHyun's. "Awsome" He lied. "Have you eaten? Let's go for a diner, you have been working all day. Do you even remember me?" Minho kissed Key's cheek. The younger boy nodded "Of course, I remember you". "Nice to hear. Let's go, oh! It's cold outside, don't forget to bring your coat" Minho mentioned. "I'll change first, okay?" Key put his pencil down and got up from his pink chair, looking up at his boyfriend. "Neh". "I'll be back soon" Key kissed Min's cheek.

 

--

 

Key sighed as he entered his bedroom that filled with some things from JongHyun. Key maybe said to himself to let go of JongHyun, but he just can't. The memories with JongHyun is what keeping him alive, those memories who keep him feel warm and save, those memories who give him a bunch of hopes and energy.

 

Walked to his wardrobe, Key took out the yellow jeremy scott coat JongHyun gave him, Key still feel the warmth of JongHyun's body on it. He change his clothes and wear the coat before went back to Minho.

 

"Let's go" Key smiled. "You looks so beautiful" Minho's words make Key's mind flew back to the time JongHyun give it to him.

 

"Bummie, You looks so beautiful!" JongHyun staring at his cute lover. "Thank you. I-I'll give it back to you tomorrow" Key smiled. "Nah, You can have it. I like that coat on you"

 

"T-Thanks". "Okay, Let's go!" Minho holds Key's hand and lead him to his car.

 

--

 

"How is it? Do you like it?" Minho asked, use a tissue paper to wipe Key's lips. The latter nodded, smiling "It's delicious. I like it. Thank you, Hyung". "So, how about your fashion show tomorrow? Is there's something I can help?" The taller boy asked, watching as his boyfriend slowly continue to eat. Minho was worried these days because Key barely eat and getting skinnier each day, but now Key is better, much better. The younger boy never refuse to eat again.

 

"Everything is ready. I hope it'll goes well like we've planned and.. I have to come early tomorrow to check everything again before we perform the fashion show. Um.. Anyway, How's your basketball match? and your ramyeon shop?" Key raised his eyebrows. "Well, about my basketball match, I'm getting busier, I think we can barely meet this one week and my ramyeon shop, that place is getting more busy too, because costumers are filling the place, I'm glad, I have my bestfriend who can take care of it while I'm away" A soft smile forming on Minho's lips. "Onew Hyung, right?" Key guessed. "Mhm. He's great at managing my shop". Key chuckled "Hyung, Aah~!" He holds a spoon full of foods up. "No, thanks" Minho smiled. "Aw~ Come on. Aah~!" Key smiled cutely. "Okay"

 

***

 

"Thanks a lot, Hyung" Key kissed his boyfriend's cheek. "Anything. Rest well, Key-ah" Minho rubbed Key's hair gently "I promise, I'll come to your fashion show". "Don't force yourself, it's okay, I know you're busy" Key smiled. "I'll try" Minho leaned closer to Key's lips, but the younger boy backed away "Oh, S-Sorry" Minho leaned up and kissed his boyfriend's forehead "Good night, Key-ah". "Good Night, Minho Hyung. Take care" Key poked the tip of Minho's nose with his finger, smiling.

 

--

 

*Click*

 

Opened his bedroom door, Key lay comfortably on his king-sized, pink bedcover covered bed.

 

JongHyun Hyung, Where are you? Can you hear me? Sorry, I missing you..

 

Smiling weakly, Key took his puzzle-piece pendant of his necklace, staring at the small thing that holds his & JongHyun's memories. That necklace never leave Key's neck since JongHyun give it to him and since that day.. That special necklace was Key's favourite thing.

 

This young boy maybe looks so cheerish and happy on the outside, but on the inside.. He's breaking in every breath. Breathing without JongHyun on his side, seems like a biggest sin for him. He hates himself for breathing, but he can't stop breathing and he won't. Because, deep inside Key's heart, he knows he still Love JongHyun and he always Love JongHyun. No matter how much he said to himself to forget JongHyun, He always can't and honestly, he won't forget JongHyun, the only one person who makes him madly in love with, the only person who can accept the way Key was, The only person who knows what is inside Key's heart and the only one who understand him just by looking at Key. JongHyun. Every second, Key always remember his name, though difficult years has passed.

 

Seconds has passed, beads of tears dampen Key's cheek as his teary eyes keep staring at his necklace, Wrapping the coat from JongHyun around him tightly. Nothing can express how much Key miss JongHyun, the half of his. Just JongHyun who can make him feel complete, just JongHyun who can make him forget about every single problem he had even the worse one, JongHyun always can calm him down and help him to get through these problems without causing another problem.

 

"Jjong.. S-Sorry to make you like this.. Sorry, I've been hurting you these 2 years when you're with me.." Key muttered with cracked voice.