Chapter 2:Seokyu

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 2: Seokyu

Kyuhyun’s POV

5 more days until Valentine’s Day. My hyungs crossed the days in the calendar. Why are they so excited about this day? They don’t even have a valentine. The only one who has got a girlfriend is Donghae hyung and they started dating yesterday!

But Valentine’s Day is not just about love, it is also about friendship. That’s why I am wondering what will Seororo be doing that day. I’m a fool, she might be really busy that day since she’s married. Ugh lucky Yonghwa, how I wish I was the one married to her.

Wait? Did I just said I want to be married to Seohyun? Wake up Cho Kyuhyun, you are not enough for her!

“Aish really” I said out loud

“What happens to you evil maknae?” Leeteuk hyung asked me

 “Just wondering why Valentine’s Day is so special since I don’t have anyone that special” I said

“Maybe you have” he said “And you just don’t want to admit it”

“How would I know!” I complained “Never mind, I’ll just call Seororo to see if she wants to hang out”

“You and Seohyun are really close lately” hyung said “Are you guys dating?”

“Didn’t you listen to what I said before?!” I asked annoyed at his question “Besides, she has Yonghwa”

“Maybe they are not what you think they are” hyung said

End of Kyuhyun’s POV

……………………………………………

SNSD’s dorm

Seohyun’s POV

“Maknae, why are you up so early?” Taengo unnie asked me when I came out of my room.

“I have to film WGM today” I replied

“Oh so you are going to see your husband today” she said

“Yes” I said

“Are you planning to spend Valentine’s Day with him?” she asked me in a teasing tone

“Anniyo” I said really blushed. Why does everyone think I have feelings for Yong oppa as something more than just friend? “Don’t you know he’s dating Park Shin Hye?”

“Really?!” unnie asked really surprised. I think I just gave to much information. Yong oppa is going to kill me for telling his secret.

“Too much information” I said “Just forget it”

I was about to leave when I my phone started ringing. I saw the number, it was Kyuhyun oppa’s number. I don’t know why but I felt really happy to see his name on the screen.

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered the phone

“Seororo, are you busy today?” I giggled. I don’t like that nickname but when he says it, it sounds different, it sounds good.

“Neh oppa, I have to film WGM today” I answered and he sighed

“Ok…” he sounded disappointed “Never mind”

“Why oppa?” I asked and my heart started racing faster.

“I just wanted to hang out with you” he said and I couldn’t help but smile. Why was I so happy to hear that? Kyu oppa is my best friend… just that I think. He always makes me feel better and happy when I’m around him.

“I will finish filming at about 5pm” I said and he yelled excited

“Really? Cool!” he said “Then I’ll wait for you outside MBC building”

“Ok, see you oppa” I said

“Bye Seororo” he said and hung up.

OMG what had just happened? Do I have sort of a date with Kyu oppa later? I know him since our trainee days so why am I so excited to see him today?

I went to film WGM but I couldn’t really concentrate because I was thinking about my “date” with Kyuhyun oppa. We finished filming at around 4.50 pm. Yonghwa oppa seemed in a rush and he left as soon as we finished. I changed my clothes and went outside the building, where Kyuhyun oppa told me to go.

When I saw him, I smiled and he smiled back. I blushed and looked down, Kyu oppa has a really cute smile.

“Where are we going oppa?” I asked him

“Amusement park” he said and I smiled widely. I love amusement parks.

“But what if they recognize us?” I asked worried

“That’s why we are going to disguise ourselves” he said and gave me a wig, a big coat and a pair of shades.

“Do I have to wear this?” I asked pointing at the strange blonde wig, he just laughed

“You look cute in anything you wear hyunnie” he said and I blushed

When we arrived at the amusement park, he held my hand I could feel my heart beating faster. I was afraid that he would notice that. We held hands in a performance before, but this was different.

“What do you want to ride first?” he asked me

“Mmm how about the Ferris wheel?” I said and he nodded in agreement

We went inside and luckily nobody recognized us. If they had, there could have been a big scandal. When we were up, I could see the city and I was amazed with the view.

“Thanks for bringing me here, Kyuhyun oppa” I said with a sincere smile

“Thanks for coming with me” he said. Suddenly, he leaned closer to me. OMO What should I do know? Our faces were just inches apart and my heart was about to explode. I covered my face with my hands shyly and he giggled. “Seohyun… I have something to say”

“What it is oppa?” I asked still blushed

“I like you” he said and I couldn’t believe what I was just hearing

“Ah? You are kidding right?” I asked

“I’m serious Seo Joo Hyun” he said seriously. He was really talking seriously “I like you a lot”

“Really?” I asked and he nodded. He leaned closer again but this time, he kissed me. I felt butterflies in my stomach and my heart was really about to explode.

“So I was wondering…” he said with a smirk “If you feel the same way as me”

“Neh” I said shyly and yelled excited and started jumping like al little kid. I just smiled happily. Then he hugged and I gasped surprised.

“You make the happiest man in the world!” he said

“No, you make me happy” I said and hugged him tighter

“Wanna be my girlfriend?” he asked me shyly and I nodded blushed, then he kissed me again.

“I love you Kyu oppa” I said and he smiled brightly

“I love you too Seohyun” he said with a big grin “I want you to be my valentine”

“Your valentine?” I asked. I wasn’t really used to going out in Valentine’s Day but this was different. It was Kyuhyun oppa “Of course I will”