Chapter 5: Yoonwon

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 5: Yoonwon

Yoona’s POV

I think cupid finally arrived at SM, well at least at SNSD and Super Junior. First Sica and Donghae oppa, then maknae and Kyuhyun oppa, then Yul with Yesung oppa and now Sunny with Sungmin oppa. I’m so happy for them but I can’t help but feel sad at myself.

I can’t stop thinking about him… Siwon oppa is such a gentleman. He is nice, sweet, caring, handsome, cute… and if continue I’m never going to finish. The problem is, he has half of the girls in SM in love with him! It’s only 4 days till Valentine’s Day and half of the girls in the company had already sent him a heart asking him to be their valentines!

He only sees me as a dongsaeng, so how can I compete with that? Ok, he always smiles at me and opens the door for me or carries my bags but that’s only because of his manners. I bet he is like that with everyone.

“Yoona?” someone called my name and I came back to earth. I turned around to see who it was and there he was smiling at me as always. I blushed and looked away.

“Siwon oppa…” I said shyly, he opened the door for me and I bowed. He smiled. I love how he smiles and I can’t help but blush hardly. Hopefully he doesn’t notice.

“Yoong, your face is all red are you ok?” he said worried and put his hand on my forehead. Did he just call me Yoong? I felt my heart skipping even faster by the sudden skinship.

“I’m fine, don’t worry oppa” I said

“Ok, if you say so” Siwon oppa said “Oh totally forgot why I came to look for you”

“You were looking for me?” I asked surprised by what he just said and he nodded.

“Yes, LSM wants to meet us” he said “SUJU and SNSD, I don’t know why”

“Oh so maybe another collaboration” I said

“I hope so” he whispered and I felt goose bumps “Let’s go”

I followed him and we went together to Suju’s practice room where LSM said he wanted to see us. It was really awkward to walk with him because and couldn’t face him without blushing. God, help me! What do I do?

“Yoona, Siwon finally” LSM said when he saw us, all the members of SNSD and SUJU were already there

“So why did you call us sir?” Heechul asked him

“You guys will do a CF for SPAO’s hoodie collection”

“Awesome” they all yelled excited.

“So, who are going to be paired?” Sungmin asked

“You and Sunny” LSM started and the exchanged happy glances “Heechul and Yuri”

“Yulchul is back” Heechul joked and Yesung coughed annoyed. Everyone looked at him

“Sorry, I was just clearing my throat it hurts” he said and sent a death glare to Heechul, who just laughed.

“And the main pairing will be of course Siwon and Yoona” LSM said and I almost choked. What? Me and Siwon again? Is not that I don’t want to, it’s just… I always get really nervous when I’m near him.

“That’s SPAO’S royal couple” Jessica said and Siwon smiled at me

“And what about the rest of us?” Donghae asked, maybe he just wanted to ask if there was going to be Haesica in the CF.

“Some of you will appear in the photoshoot” LSM said “So see you tomorrow everyone”

We all walked out of SUJU’s practice room and everyone was commenting about the CF. What am I going to do?

“Are you nervous Yoona?” Siwon asked me and I blushed again. My cheeks always betray me!

“Mmm a bit” I said

“Don’t worry” he said comforting “You’ll do great”

“Thanks Siwon oppa” I said “See you tomorrow”

“Bye Yoong” he said and walked away from him. OMG, he just called me Yoong again! If I continue like this, I’m going to die from a heart attack. I headed to SNSD’s dorm and decided to rest well for the next day’s filming.

End of Yoona’s POV

………………………………………………………..

(The next day)

Siwon’s POV

I woke up really early that day. I was nervous that I couldn’t sleep last night! It’s not the first I’m paired up with Yoona but I always feel nervous and really happy when I’m with her. I hope everything goes fine with Yoong. When did I start calling her Yoong? What if she doesn’t like it? Aish Siwon you are a babo, you should at least ask her if it bothers her. I have to confess my feelings, maybe she already thinks I’m a stalker for always trying to be close to her.

I walked to the living room and there was Heechul hyung and Yesung hyung arguing.

“Don’t you dare to touch Yuri!” Yesung hyung warned Heechul hyung who just laughed

“What a jealous boyfriend” Heechul hyung said “But don’t worry, I don’t have any love interest in your girlfriend”

“I’ll be watching” he said

“Calm down hyungs” I said “We don’t want to start World Ward III”

“You ready?” Sungmin asked and we all nodded.

End of Siwon’s POV

…………………………………………………………………….

Yoona’s POV

We were all waiting for Super Junior to started filming the CF and doing the photoshoot. I feel nervous! Siwon oppa and the rest of SUJU entered the room and my heart started racing faster. They gave us the couple hoodies and we started filming.

In one of the scenes, Siwon had to hug me and I felt so nervous but yet happy. How I wish this could last forever. We filmed almost all the afternoon and we finally finished. Some of the members of both groups had individual schedules so they had to leave first.

I didn’t have anything to do so I just stayed around for a while. I didn’t notice everyone else was gone, except for one person: HIM!

“Good job, Yoong” he said approaching to me and offering a bottle of water.  As always he is so gentleman. “Oh sorry I didn’t ask you if you mind if call you Yoong”

Why do you ask? Of course I don’t mind! But I do want to know why!

“No, I don’t mind” I replied “It’s a good nickname”

“You know, they said we can keep the couple hoodies” he said and I laughed. Why is he suddenly saying that?

“Why are saying that?” I asked him

“Just because I like the idea” he said “I forgot to give you something” I was surprised to hear that. He was going to give me something? From his pocket, he took out a heart made of paper and handed it to me. My heart was about to explode as I blushed when I received it. I read what it said:

Yoong, do you want to be my Valentine?

“Are you serious?” I asked as my eyes widened

“Of course I am” he said smiling blushed

“But half of the girls in the company asked you!” I said as I couldn’t believe it “You rejected all of them?”

“Of course” he said “I just want you to be my valentine. Don’t you notice how I always try to be near you?”

Now, that was really surprising to hear.

“I thought it was just manners” I confessed embarrassed and he laughed

“Yoong I love you and I can’t hide it” he confessed and I blushed hardly. “Maybe my good manners are the only way to show you that”

“I…” I so happy and shocked to hear his confession that I didn’t know what so say “I don’t know what to say”

“An answer would be great” he said and I giggled “Do you want to my girlfriend, even if it’s secretly?”

“I’ve waited for this moment for a long time” I said and he smiled widely. Then he suddenly hugged me and it felt great. “I love you too oppa and yes I’ll be your valentine and I’d love to be your girlfriend”

We stood there hugging as if the time was stopped but then he suddenly broke the silence.

“I feel like something is missing” he said

“What?” I asked confused

“This” he said and kissed me suddenly. I didn’t have time to react, I just kissed him back. My cheeks were burning and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Now I do see the point of keeping the couple hoodies. Maybe we’ll have to hide our relationship but I’m more than happy.