Chapter 3: Yulsung

Will you be my valentine?

Chapter 3: Yulsung

Niga animyeon andwae
Neo eobsin nan andwae
Na ireoke haru handareul tto illyeoneul
Na apado joha
Nae mam dachyeodo joha nan
Geurae nan neo hanaman saranghanikka

 

“And that was Super Junior’s Yesung with It has to be you” the man in the radio said and everyone there clapped. Yuri was listening carefully to the song while they were in the practice room. She loved that song, and Yesung always sang it with all his heart as if he had someone to sing it to.

“Yesung oppa’s voice is so soothing” Yuri said without knowing the members were listening.

“OMO Yuri, do you like Yesung oppa?” Yoona asked her and Yul blushed

“I just said I liked his voice” Yuri said.  She didn’t want to admit it, but she had always had a “little” crush on Yesung because he was nice and handsome, but he was quiet a loner. “He sings with all his heart”

“Shh they are interviewing Yesung oppa in the radio” Hyoyeon said and everybody sat down to listen carefully.

“So It has to be you… what a great song” the interviewer said

“Thanks” Yesung said “I love it too”

“The lyrics of this song make me wonder if you are singing it for someone special”

“I didn’t write the song” Yesung said laughing and if he wasn’t in the radio, people could have been able to see him blushing. “It is from Cinderella’s sister ost”

“We know that Yesung sshi” the man said “What we want to hear is if you have someone special in your life”

“Of course” Yesung said and the interviewer was surprised to hear that. He thought Yesung was going to say something but he didn’t “My family, my members, my friends…”

“Hahaha Yesung sshi you are making me think that you are hiding something” he said laughing “Valentine’s Day coming soon, we all want to know if you have a girlfriend”

“You know dating is forbidden in SM” Yesung said in a playful way.

“Well maybe not a girlfriend, how about an special girl?” he asked

“Maybe” Yesung said and he sounded serious. Everyone in the radio cabin was surprised to hear that confession.

“OMO Yesung are you confessing in the radio?” the man in the radio said and Yesung giggled. Yuri didn’t feel really happy to hear that. Ok Yesung had someone special, so what? She was wondering why she cared so much. He was just her little crush, or that was what she thought.

“I wouldn’t do that” Yesung said “If I had someone, I would tell her personally”

“Then you’d better hurry up” the man said and Yesung laughed. Yuri stood up and turned off the radio without saying a word. She had a serious face and everyone could notice.

“Yul, why did turned off the radio?” Sunny asked her

“Enough of resting” she said “We need to practice”

“She is right” Taeyeon said “I’m the leader, I should be saying it”

They all, except Yuri, laughed at this statement.

“Don’t worry Taengo, no one is willing to take away your leadership” Jessica said

“Jessica is really happy lately” Taengo teased and she blushed

“That’s because she has Donghae oppa now” Tiffany said excited for her friend

“And someone here hasn’t say a word about her and super junior’s maknae” Hyoyeon said and Seohyun immediately felt shy

“You too maknae?” Yoona asked surprised “To be sincere I never thought you would have a boyfriend before us, you were never interested in that”

“I know” Seohyun said blushing “But Kyuhyun oppa is the exception to all the rules”

“Awww” the awed at her cuteness

“Our maknae is in love” Sooyoung said in a teasing tone “And our ice princess too”

They girls laughed to see Jessica and Seohyun as red as tomatoes. Yuri was happy for her friends but she didn’t feel right at that moment. Hearing Yesung say he had someone special wasn’t really something happy for her.

“Wondering who that special person of Yesung oppa is” Yoona said with curiosity

“YAH why do you care?!” Yuri yelled at her and everyone seemed surprised by that. Yoonyul almost never yelled at each other. Yoona’s eyes widened but she realized she had hurt her best friend’s feelings. Yuri felt bad for yelling at her too and immediately went to hug her. “Sorry, Yoong I didn’t mean to”

“It’s ok Yul” Yoona said returning the hug “We’re yoonyul, we are suppose to never fight”

“Haha true” Yuri said cheering up

“Ok girls enough drama” Taeyeon said “Let’s practice”

…………………………………………………….

Yuri’s POV

Gosh this is so far the worst day of my life! Why did I yell at Yoong? She is my BEST friend, I’ve never done that. But I felt so mad when I heard her talking about Yesung’s crush. Why do I care so much about that?!

Ok, I have a crush on him but that’s it! It isn’t love, isn’t it? OMG, no Kwon Yuri you can’t be in love with him! Or maybe, yes?  Gosh, what do I do?

End of Yuri’s POV

Yesung’s POV

I was walking to the SM building after the interview in the radio. I did everything wrong, now LSM is going to kill me! My fans will go crazy! But most importantly, that person could get hurt if they find out who she is. Aish, but I’m here to protect her!

Speaking of the angel, here she is. She walked out of SNSD’s practice room and as always she looks beautiful.

“Yuri sshi” I greeted her, why do I speak so formally to her?

“Oh Yesung oppa” she greets back but doesn’t seem too happy. I sighed. I knew it, she isn’t happy to see me.

“I heard you in the radio” she said and sounded sad, but why?

“Oh that interview” I said getting more and more nervous, since when do I get nervous when talking to a girl? Oh I know, since is Kwon Yuri who we are talking about!!

“So… you do have someone special?” she asked looking down at the floor

“Yes” I said and she just smiled but it didn’t seem sincere. Why is she so sad? It is killing me to see her like that.

“Do I know her?” she asked. Yes you know her more than anybody, because it’s you!

“Mmm she isn’t really close to me I guess” I replied “But you do know her”

“Oh” she said “So who is she, if I can know”

Why do you ask Yuri, you are making things more difficult for me! Should I tell you that I’ve always had this huge crush on you and that I believe I’ve never felt this way for anybody before? Come on Yesung, be a man. Tell her everything; if she doesn’t accept yours feelings, at least you tried.

“That person… is you” I finally could say it. No reaction, she seemed shocked. OMG is she crying now? Am I that bad that I made cry? OMG what do I do? “It’s ok if you don’t feel the same way Yuri”

“No” she said wiping her tears “I do feel the same way”

“Really?!” I asked in disbelief.  Am I dreaming or Yuri just said she feels the same way as me?

“Yes of course” she said. I couldn’t resist it anymore and run to hug her. She seemed really surprised.

“Yuri, I’ve never felt like this before” I said “You’re the one”

“Oppa, you are the one for me too” she said. I hugged her tighter and leaned forward to kiss her. Really, I’ve never feel like this for anyone before. When we pulled apart, I could see her blushing hardly. So cute. I knelt to the ground and she gasped.

“Kwon Yuri, do you wanna be my girlfriend?” I asked her “And my valentine?”

She smiled brightly.

“Yes and yes” she said with a wide smile. I love you Yuri.